Melissa and Me

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
dsteve

Melissa and Me

Post by dsteve »

This is a long story, as a story about how one person came to be owned by another should be. It began with me being discovered doing a rather complicated self bondage scenario and ended in blackmail.

My favorite tie is the “pole tie”. I have the John Willie drawings of Gwendoline tied securely to a tree and to a post in a barn. This tie is very difficult to do in self bondage, but I had thought of an alternative. I was going to build a robotic pole tie. This would involve motors turning reels to tighten the rope, ratchets to hold the rope once tightened, and a separate electronic release mechanism.

I went through several iterations of the design. The base was a 6” by 4” post in my basement. This was a part of the house and was completely rigid top to bottom. The 6” width was enough for my elbows to be pulled against the post without injury. I prepared the post by sanding it to a nearly polished smoothness. My goal was to be tied with my hands and lower arms against the post on each side and my body held tightly erect and completely immobile.

The first tries were failures of course, as with most inventions. The motors were too weak. The ropes would not stay tight or sagged to the wrong position. It is easy to get a motor to turn on and off but hard to get the details right. I used a microcontroller board of my own design. I found a way to switch the motors off in response to a force sensor. I found that 10 pounds of force on a rope was enough to be tight without cutting. And that ten pounds, when multiplied by 20 strands of rope was like being held down by a 200 pound wrestler.
I found that nylon straps worked better for my application than ropes. I wound up using 2 inch straps. This allowed me to have a heavier tension on them because they distributed the pressure over more of my body. I used 4 straps to hold my hands and arms to the side of the post and 12 to hold my body. I will describe the mechanism as I describe how I got into it. Then I will tell you how I came to be blackmailed.

I set up the video camera on a tripod and aimed it at the post, where I would be tied. I wanted to be able to watch myself later. I set the controller to wait for 90 minutes after the straps were tightened and then run the release sequence. The camera had enough memory for about 1 hour, but the last 30 minutes would be boring to watch anyway. I was wearing a black spandex body suit. I liked the way this slipped a little against the post, and the way the nylon straps felt as they tightened over the spandex. I had cut a hole in it for my cock, as it was more comfortable for an erection to stick out rather than being held in and bent. I also had on high heeled ankle strap shoes and leather gloves that came above my wrists. I turned on the camera and stood with my back to the post.

One by one I attached the straps, starting at my ankles and working my way up my body. The straps were attached to the post on one side. One the other they buckled to the strap on the take up reel. There was one strap at my ankles, two on my lower legs, two at the knees – one just below and one above, two more on my thighs, and 5 spaced on my torso. I was now held very loosely to the post.

There was some padding on the post where my neck and head met it. The padding was shaped to my head so that it was cradled against the post. I had built in a gag and blindfold, attached to the post. I stuffed a cloth in my mouth and buckled the ball gag over the cloth. This held my head erect and against the post. I did the same with the leather blindfold.

The hardest part was slipping my hands and arms into the straps behind my back, but I managed. I was set. There was a very small button switch hanging where my fingers could still reach it. I pushed the button and then dropped it.
The first straps to tighten were the ones at my hands and wrists. These straps held my fingers, palms, and wrists to the sides of the post. Then the straps on my upper arms pulled my elbows against the post. The nylon straps slid smoothly as they tightened over my gloved hands and wrists and my spandex covered arms. I could hear the ratchets clicking as this occurred. The sound assured me that I was completely secure. The other straps were also pulled tight, starting at my ankles and working up to my chest. I was locked in and held perfectly erect and immobile. It was perfect, and I was going to be there for the next hour and a half.

Here is what went wrong. Melissa was a clerical worker in my office. She was my unwitting emergency release. I had confidence in the mechanism I had created but wanted to be absolutely safe. I had given her the key to the house and made up a story about her needing to pick up some paperwork. I had told her to come at a particular time. I didn’t count on her suspecting something and upsetting my plans by coming early.
I had been enjoying my bound condition for some time. I had no way of knowing how much of the 90 minutes was gone. I enjoyed twisting as much as I could (not much) and feeling the slight movement of the straps over the smooth fabric. I was hot and hard and looking forward to my release so that I could relieve my sexual frustration. Then I heard the door open upstairs, and steps above me, steps that eventually came down the stairs to the basement.
I was in a panic of course. I didn’t want to be ‘outed’ like this. Blindfolded I had no idea what Melissa was up to (or even if it was her). I could not say anything to her due to the gag. I could only wait.

“Well, isn’t this interesting” she said. I could feel her presence, close to me. “You look like you are in a bit of a fix”. I heard her walking around and felt her hands on the straps. “Hmmm. Looks like this is meant to release you soon. Looks complicated. Wander if it would still release you if I pulled out this wire?”
Now I was in a panic. Getting caught was one thing. Getting caught by a sadist was quite another. Then, she took my cock in her hand. Squeezing it to frustrate me. Not stroking. This was just going to add to my tension. She held it while she taunted me. “Want me to let you out? Or maybe you want me to keep you tied up forever. Maybe that’s why you invited me over?”

Then she let go. I could hear her in the room but could not tell exactly what she was doing. I suddenly realized that all of my “stuff” was here and was out and visible. I had whips, dildos, anal toys, electro-stim wand, vibrators, handcuffs, miles of rope, leather straps, gags, blindfolds, chain, padlocks, and fetish clothing. I knew that she was going through it, and I knew that she was discovering things about me that I did not want revealed.

“What’s this?” she said. “Looks interesting”. Then I felt it. She was using the flogger. Twenty or so leather thongs bundled into a whip with a braided handle. She started on the part of my ass not covered by the post. The fabric of the unitard cushioned the blows a bit, but they still stung. She worked her way around to the front. She seemed to not be targeting my cock, but the occasional stray thong found it often enough for some sharp pain. “You and I seem to have some tastes in common” she said as she continued to use the whip.

Finally she stopped. Holding my cock in her hand again she whispered in my ear. “This is fun, and we will have to do it again. In fact, I insist. And, I am going to take the memory card from your camera. I want to see how you got into this and I think I might enjoy watching. Others might enjoy it as well. We can talk about that later.”

She fiddled around with the mechanism a bit. The workings were pretty self evident and anyone could figure out how it worked. “I’ve given you a bit more time to enjoy yourself” she said. Then she left. I heard her steps and then the door closed. I was alone again.

I struggled in panic, to no avail of course. I had no idea of how long I was tied there. Surely it was much longer than the original 90 minutes I had planned on. Finally I heard and felt the release taking place. The ratchets were pulled and the motors wound slowly in reverse. I freed myself and nearly collapsed from the strain. With the blindfold off, the first thing I saw was that the camera had been moved. I looked it over and confirmed that that memory card was gone.
I knew that Melissa was going to make life difficult for me, but I had no idea just how difficult it would be. I would begin finding that out on Monday when I returned to work. And, I will tell you about that and what happened later in the next installment of this saga.
bound_jenny

Re: Melissa and Me

Post by bound_jenny »

Ahhh... Melissa... another graduate of Jenny's School of Evil Mistresses... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

If Melissa is only half as evil as Mistress Jenny, this is going to be a very interesting story! :gag:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Nice read, Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for the sequel. :gag: :whip: