Please help me i need some advice/help on selbondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bondage_boi_ollie

Please help me i need some advice/help on selbondage

Post by bondage_boi_ollie »

Hi, I love to be bound in strict positions e.g. Hogtie, Pretzel Hogtie, Ball Tie, In my schoolgirl uniform (Black Bra & Panties, Tights, white & Black tartan skirt, White Blouse, Black & White Tarten Silk Tie And 5" High Heels). But the problem i have is that my partner does not like to bind me but does not mind me doing so which is very nice and understanding, I only have rope. This is an example of my Pretzel Hogtie, I bind my ancles and above and below my knees togther, then i gag and blindfold myself, The next step can be quite tricky which is tieing my arms togther (using 15m black rope) for this i put the centre of rope at the back of my neck then rap around my chest above and below stuffed bra as breast bondage, then tie of at centre of back with still alot of rope left over, then i wrap around the arms (not chest and arms), Then when there is about 1m left on either side, I take one end and put it underneithe the arm tie between arm and chest and take over the shoulder and then underneithe oppest side of arm tie between arm and chest and then wrap around chest and arms and then tie off at front of chest, Making a very strict arm tie which the arms are forced to togther at the back and rope can not slide down the arms, then i have a wrist coil/cuffs made ready, I put my right wrist in then put trough the clinch noose and put left wrist in, then i tighten clinch noose, and then pull on ring divices to tighten everything up, but i still find that i can loosen the clinch noose and get out eventually but in my case i do not want this to happen, I wish to be forced to stay bound nice and tight untill my partner un-ties me if she will :D PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
Last edited by bondage_boi_ollie on 03 Nov 2010, 07:18, edited 1 time in total.
bondage_boi_ollie

Re: Please help me i need some advice/help on selbondage

Can i get some lockable cuffs that feel as nice as the wrist coil/cuffs, All bondage ideas welcome. Love to hear them, love this forum :D
RADER

Re: Please help me i need some advice/help on bondage

Post by RADER »

Try some dog colors, you can padlock them on and then to each other.
That will hold you untie you are released. Rader
bondage_boi_ollie

Hi this sounds good, but where do i use them conecting wrists to knees and arms to ankles or on wrists?? :?
RADER

Post by RADER »

bondage_boi_ollie wrote:Hi this sounds good, but where do i use them conecting wrists to knees and arms to ankles or on wrists?? :?
Use some short pieces of chain, or one longer one with lots of pad locks.
Makes getting out of more of a challenge, specialty when the keys all look
alike, but are different, and in different locations. :twisted: Rader
bondage_boi_ollie

Yes this could help on the escape part yes put how can i make it as tight as i can with a ring device, i had an idea of using a chain with handcuffs to go from the knees to wrist and still use the ring device for the ancles to arms but i still had the problem of being able to undo the clinch noose is a slip knot a better one to use for this? :? and the wrists to knees was not as tight as can be with ring device hence me being able to undo the clinch noose
bondage_boi_ollie

Thankyou for all your replies :D