What am i?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Michel[le]

What am i?

Post by Michel[le] »

I don't understand what i am. All i know is that i was born a man. Can you help?

*I'm not normally attracted to men.
*I love women.
*I like anal play.
*I don't think i would ever kiss a guy, but i would love to be fucked by one.
*I like to dress as a girl, and go out.
*If i did find a guy that i liked, i would do anything with him, still unsure of kissing.
*If i had the choice of picking my gender, i would be hesitant, but i think i would chose a female.

I am so confused. I don't understand what is going on, i am lost. What am i? Whats wrong with me?
BondageGames

Re: What am i?

Post by BondageGames »

Michel[le] wrote:
I am so confused. I don't understand what is going on, i am lost. What am i? Whats wrong with me?

All I can say is that you're the same thing I am. Nothing is wrong with you, unless you accept society's judgement of it. I don't see anything wrong with myself, yet my list would literally be identical to yours. I don't think many of us understand what drives this all deep down, but we do it because we enjoy it, and it lets us get away from the same old thing we are by default every day.

Trust me though, it's normal not to understand and feel lost. If you have someone you can confide in though, it's a major help in getting through stages like this.

And on that note, welcome to the forum! i hope you end up finding all the answers you're looking for through here eventually! :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

In a word, you are kinky. Just like everyone else here on the forum.

What is wonderful about kink is that there are infinite varieties to choose from, so much to explore. If you like one kink, you do it. If you don't, you leave it aside.

So don't sweat it. You have a gift that allows you to explore different facets of sexuality than the rest of the "vanilla" world wants to even think about.

And, of course, Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Michel[le] wrote:Whats wrong with me?
What's "wrong" is that you are surrounded by little boxes into which people, even kinky people, are expected to conform. Are you straight? Gay? TG? And the answer is no, you probably don't pigeon-hole nicely. You're you. Everybody's gender identity is individual; yours seems to be a little ambiguous, and that's really not unusual.

People who think they're completely straight often have hints of gender ambiguity. I think you'd be hard pressed to show me a straight guy who has never, ever considered pulling on a woman's dress.

Your gender identity is part of who you are. It's probably never going to change, at least not fundamentally. So the sooner you get comfortable with that, the better. That means not only is there no real point in trying to force yourself to stop feeling the way you do, there's no point trying to ram yourself into any other box. Just try to understand, without being judgemental, what you like, what turns you on. Because if you don't understand yourself, you can't expect anyone else to.
taylorgreen4682

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

nothing is wrong with you, i am the same way, except that I've kissed guys, but i dont think i could sleep with one, unless he was very feminine, or very dominant. Everyone has a level of bisexuality, just some are to afraid to admit it. i agree with what other users have posted on here completly.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

nevermind the questions :) ignore them, and just know that you are yourself, and you are the best yourself that you can be.

there is nothing wrong with you. and even if there was. dont even try and change anything, because you are exactly what you should be, you brilliant thing you! :)

unless you genuinely want to become a woman, that is fine too. but there's lots of people like you, including myself, so dont think that ANYTHING is wrong :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Michel[le]

Post by Michel[le] »

Thank you so much everyone for all your answers. Really gives me the confidence i needed, and makes me feel a lot better about myself. :)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

!!!! I got it !!!! I got it!!!!....

You are one of two things....

Human....

Unique....

and we all try to be both.

And from the sounds of your first post...
You are a thinker that wonders about the mysteries of life, and you want answers that fit you and not someone else.

If you did not have these thoughts then you have already been 'pigeonholed' and will find life rather boring.

So, enjoy being you...

(And also... welcome to the home of perverts, quirky people, and thinkers that do not fit in boxes...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

Dark_Lizerd wrote: You are one of two things....
Human....
Unique....
intruiging. you are either human OR unique :lol: seeing as most of us here are strange, im willing to wager that none of us are human :P
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Hard to tell...
All you humans look the same to me... :D

I was bored one day and thought about suicide...
not planning, just thinking about it...

final decision...

Not worth the hassle...
There was too much other stuff to do.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

ponylady wrote:I don't understand what i am. All i know is that i was born a man. Can you help?

*I'm not normally attracted to men.
*I love women.
*I like anal play.
*I don't think i would ever kiss a guy, but i would love to be fucked by one.
*I like to dress as a girl, and go out.
*If i did find a guy that i liked, i would do anything with him, still unsure of kissing.
*If i had the choice of picking my gender, i would be hesitant, but i think i would chose a female.

huuuh ????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

i don't remember writing this.

what i'm implying is, it could have been written by me.

bdsm is about fantasy, ultimately it is the perfect "mindfuck". but not everything you experience in your own VR is
something you turn into reality, because it won't hold up to your fantasy.
*once you experiecend that acrid smell on a males genitals or feet, who doesn't doesn't believe others won't share
his chlorine fetish you'll know what i mean.*

if you read around on this board, you'll find a lot of the cd's share your sentiments. comes with the territory of slipping
into female clothes for sexual pleasure.

do you stay cd'ed when "finished" ?
or do you lose interest ?

it's nothing i would woory about. as jenny said, this is just your personal "kink".

you just have to "feel" out what you are comfortable with, what fits your personality & selfawareness.
and some fantasies better stay fantasies, otherwise they will get you in an evergrowing spiral.
[