Punishment? :3

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Pandaeyes

Punishment? :3

Post by Pandaeyes »

Heylo everyone! I know I lurk here too much and don't post enough, but I finally dug out my old password notification e-mail and decided to pop on and give myself a step forward in one of my kinks, in the form of a punishment for cheating on my diet.

I used to be 17 stone and 3 pounds. I'm now 13 stone 8 pounds after a year of half-arsed exercise and dieting! ^^; Too cut a long story short, I decided too take my 'crossdressing' to a new level and shave my incredibly hairy legs tonight. (If only I could grow hair like that on my face I might look more manly haha) Being a complete numpty I used my non-electric razor and it took the better part of 3 hours. After which I got tired and decided i'll buy some hair removal cream, after researching it ofc, soo for now I have lovely smooth legs and a hairy bum.

Sorry, I got kind of off topic there - During that time I gave into craving and enjoyed a big chocolate muffin... at 4:30am. Though that muffin was damn tasty i'm slowly hating myself for eating soo.. Realising I did anything but cut a long story short there, I decided to post a picture of my 'femminine' side for you all to giggle at.

Sorry for the rambling! *Goes off to actually take this photo*

There we go! ^^ Never done anything like this before, soo i'll apoligize if it ends up going/looking horribly wrong. ^^;
<3

EDIT: As you can see I still need to lose some weight, hehe. ^^;
Last edited by Pandaeyes on 07 Nov 2010, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
<3~ I'd do anything for you just to see you smile.. ;3
Kronopticon

Re: Punishment? :3

Post by Kronopticon »

oh but you still look gorgeous, i recommend wax strips though, but remember that you can always heat up the home use ones with a hairdryer as opposed to rubbing with your hands, it works better, but you dont want massively long hair when waxing, as its unbelievably painful, shave first, then in a week or so, wax. then you'll be smooth for quite some time. :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Pandaeyes

Re: Punishment? :3

Post by Pandaeyes »

Thanks for the advice Krono! ^^ When I get payed i'll definatley pick some wax strips up :3 And i'll make sure to post more results ;) x
<3~ I'd do anything for you just to see you smile.. ;3