Danger of redoing 'safe' senarios with better kit

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kate

Danger of redoing 'safe' senarios with better kit

Post by kate »

Like most on here its difficult to keep on thinking of inventive new ways to tie myself up, and from time to time redo previous senarios. One of my first was also one of my favourite, and simple. Handcuffs behind me, hobble skirt and heels along with a couple hidden toys keeping it interesting. Ice release would drop the key to where i could reach it and i'd get out. It was great. The highlight of he first session going down the stairs, I didn't dare step down forwards so it was very interesting with the hidden toys as I had to sit down without my arms and bounce each step, a wonderfull unexpected addition to the senario.

Several years later the heels are now more serious, the hobble skirt was rubber and tighter than the previous pvc one and I didn't really think much about it. I was looking forward to what else is unexpected but it didn't quite go to plan. As I was approaching the top of the stairs I realised it was going to be more difficult this time. I managed to get kneeling at the top of the stairs, but then really lost my balance. Luckily I fell onto the landing rather than down the stairs but I landed hard enough to break the handcuffs. Only a pair from Ann Summers, but it was quite a fall. It took me a minute to catch my breath, but I think the corset did help the fall. Aside from a developing bruise on my arm and some dubious marks on my wrist i'm away without a scratch.

It was scary when I thought about it, and its certainly changed my plans for self bondage. It was easy to see what I did wrong on reflection, but the differences were so small I didn't think about it. The boots on the first senario had square toes, these had pointy toes which made standing up much harder along with the tighter skirt and the corset it added up to a larger problem, but each individually didn't seem to be a problem.

So just beware, if you redo, rethink :roll:
bound_jenny

Re: Danger of redoing 'safe' senarios with better kit

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed, rethink. Think ahead - good planning is always the best friend of the kinky perv. One good method is to practice without the restraints. One gets a good idea of what's going to be easy and what's going to be a problem.

And I'm glad to see that you got out of this one with minor bumps and the only broken items were your handcuffs.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!