A Different Frogger

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Jim Ralls

A Different Frogger

Post by Jim Ralls »

Frogger is a fun scene for SB play and my wife, Noriko, and I both like it. Noriko played the scene described below one afternoon last week:

Just after lunch she asked if I could be her “watchdog” for a scene that afternoon. I never have problems keeping an eye on my naked, helpless wife as she “suffers” in a situation of her own making. She got out our sets of ten sided dice and rolled for the basic scenario and to determine any possible changes or add-ons. In our 45 years of playing bondage/discipline/submission games individually, as a pair or in larger groups; we have accumulated quite a few different scenes to play out most of which have multiple variations. All of them are kept on computer which makes it easy to modify them if needed.

I wrote down all of the numbers and went to my workshop to look up Noriko’s scene for the afternoon and get anything needed to start. After I returned to the house, Noriko met me in the den and stripped naked. Following our usual practice, I told her only that she had selected a level 2[about Medium intensity] indoor scene which she had never done before. She said “OK, what’s first?” I handed her a 2” posture collar which she locked around her neck but did not insert the nose hooks yet. Then came her locking 4” high heels. Next, she put on a blindfold to make the rest of the preparations more fun, inserted the nose hooks and locked a 2” ring gag in her mouth. Next was the 8” long, 2” diameter flared butt plug vibrator with a 3” long extension on the base which I had helpfully greased up with Ben Gay. Noriko hissed as she got that big boy firmly and fully up her ass. Nipple clips with 8oz weights and another clip on her clit with a 2oz weight almost finished it up. I then handed her a double thickness silk bag with drawstrings to put over her head and tie the drawstrings behind her head before putting on her wrist cuffs and locking them behind her back with a large padlock which was not closed.

Attaching a leash to Noriko’s collar, I led her out of the house and across the backyard to my workshop which we built over the old house foundation and basements; inside and down the stairs to the first basement. We went down the corridor to a closet like cell we use for a number of scenes where I unlocked the heavy door and brought her inside. The room has a standard 2x4 across one end about 12 inches off the floor and about one foot out from the wall. It has a hole drilled in it which the butt plug extension fits into to help hold the “victim” in place on the 2x4. After handing me the padlock holding her wrist cuffs together, Noriko locks her shoes to chains in each side wall to hold her feet about 30 inches apart and then sits on the 2x4 putting the extension into the hole. She gropes under the 2x4 and puts a padlock through the hole in the extension to hold her on the board. She then locks her cuffed hands to another chain to hold them in place behind her back and against the wall. I set the ice cube timed release and two backup release timers. The keys will drop into her cuffed hands – the set contains one key for each of the locks and just to make it much more fun, Noriko must unlock them in a specific order [the reverse of the order she put them on] which has her trying to do this blindfolded. I tell her to “enjoy yourself” , step out of the closet, close and lock the door.

I go upstairs and sit down to watch everything on camera and listen to her breathing as well.

[Special added fun we had – NOT SB obviously ] Following the scene’s instructions after one hour I enter the room naked, remove the silk bag from her head and stick my cock inside her mouth. I take my time letting her quench her thirst drinking my pee. Then, I accept a slow blowjob and deposit a load of cum in her mouth for her to swallow. I step back out of the closet and close and relock the door after putting the bag back on her head. [End of special added fun]

About ten minutes later, the keys dropped into Noriko’s hands and she unlocked the padlock holding her cuffed wrists to the wall. It took her about fifteen minutes to unlock her wrists, the buttplug extension padlock and the locks holding her feet spread. She then put her wrist cuffs together behind her back again and waited for me.

I opened the door, entered the room, and put the leash back on her collar. I led her back up the stairs, through the workshop and across the backyard to the house where she took everything off in order in the den while I watched enjoying the sight. We finished up by sharing a shower before adjourning to the bedroom.

In our critique that evening, Noriko said that she was not surprised that I joined the scene since the ring gag was used; but, was surprised that the pee drinking was before the blowjob. Overall, Noriko thought that this variant of Frogger was fun and she had enjoyed it. She did note that the butt plug, nipple and clit weights all became quite uncomfortable as time went on but did not think it was too much for her.