Where do you buy your stuff?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Venom

Where do you buy your stuff?

Post by Venom »

Couldnt think of a better place to put this, and if we already have a thread like this please link me, as i couldnt find one

Where do you buy your equipment from? im looking into purchasing a few "investments" if you get my drift, they will mainly be used for self bondage with ice releases etc, please advise me on some purchases, thanks

bear in mind i barely have anything at the moment, just some belts etc that i use
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Try e-bay, I purchased 80% of my gear on line.
Sin
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
clever

Post by clever »

be careful with ebay, there are a lot of low quality products out there, i've been ripped off a couple times. i usually go to http://www.sub-shop.com

they have discount codes on the site like all the time, i think they still have a 35% off sale going on until sunday. If it weren't for the discounts i wouldn't get anything there because it seems so expensive, but with enough patience you can catch some good deals. They put items on clearance pretty regularly as well, and in combination with a coupon code and free gift with every order, you can make off with a bargain.

http://www.extremerestraints.com is a popular source for the adult entertainment industry, but their stuff is usually expensive, and they don't have many good sales either. it's still worth a look though.
jake

Post by jake »

You know, it is not just online you can shop :wink:

But I admit it is a good place to do so.
barbra

Re: Where do you buy your stuff?

Post by barbra »

A good place to buy handcuffs is http://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/.
I prefer Peerless model 700.

- Barb
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, I have gotten items from a variety of sources. Some from eBay, some from JT Stockroom. Some things from the local adult stores. One place that I have delicious memories of is a local police gear store, where I have purchased many of my handcuffs. It was truly yummy to try them on for size in the store. :D Then of course there's the hardware stores. Even Wal-Mart.
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
Venom

Post by Venom »

Im considering getting some Kyoung Chang cuffs, anyone have any experience with these?

also, what colour should i get? :D

p.s

recommend me some other items i should get, like i said in my introduction post, im new at this
barbra

Post by barbra »

[quote="Venom"]Im considering getting some Kyoung Chang cuffs, anyone have any experience with these?

also, what colour should i get? :D

Kyoung Chang cuffs don't take standard key which can be a problem.
I use a minimum of 4 keys. One for each of three timers I use and
one to initially adjust the cuffs and double lock them.
If you are starting out, I'd recommend ordinary Peerless cuffs and
a few spare keys. I don't think you can buy spare keys for the
Kyoung Chang cuffs.

- Barb
Venom

Post by Venom »

but their so pretty, lol
Venom

Post by Venom »

im not sure what else i should get?

not that i dont trust you barbra, i just want a lot of opinions before i purchase :D
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

[quote="Venom"]im not sure what else i should get?

A lot depends on the type of bondage you want to do. Most of us probably start with belts or the tie from a bathrobe, with a bandana or scarf for a gag or blindfold.

Rope is the obvious next step. It's relatively cheap, and available most everywere. Spend some time learning about various types of rope, and how to care for them and they will last for years. The internet is your friend here, search the bondage sites and you will find all kinds of info on rope and how to use it.

Leather restraints are available in all sorts of styles and also in varying qualities. Your local (or not so local if you prefer), "adult" store probably has all kinds of cuffs, gags, blindfolds, harnesses, etc. There are also literally hundreds of online stores to choose from. If you are handy, you can make your own, either by designing your own, based on what you have seen in the onlne stores or on bondage websites, or using the directions and plans you can find online.

Pet stores are an excellent source of collars, and straps, as well as nontoxic balls and toys that can be made into gags. I once made a full body harness from chain choke collars and key rings!

All sorts of clamp type objects can be adapted to make nipple (or where ever) clamps. Spring type clothes pins, alligator clips, binder clips, even cotter pins, bobby pins, and hairpins.

Bondage Depot (better known as Home Depot), Lowe's, or any hardware store or building center can supply chain in unlimited quantities and types. Locks, rings, snap hooks, anchor points, rope and of course lumber to build bondage furniture.

Don't forget things like ACE bandages, and "sleep masks" (blindfolds) from the pharmacy or the "dollar store".

Use your imagination when you shop. Look around and think, how can I use this item to restrain myself, or inflict pain on myself? Do reseach online, there are some good sites with info on adapting everyday items to bondage.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Venom

Post by Venom »

anyone else have any contributions?
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Dont forget the local hardware store ot Home Depot for rope, chain, hooks, locks and supplies to build things. Not to mention a pet or farm supply store for straps, collars and the like. Take a trip to one of these and be sure to take along your imagination when walking around the aisles.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
Venom

Post by Venom »

ok, any other items i should buy? as well as cuffs?
jake

Post by jake »

Butt plugs. But if you're new not too big, people usually think they can take more than they can. And if they vibrate all the better. :D