electronic pulling system

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Shyguy

electronic pulling system

Post by Shyguy »

hi all i want to buy the selfbondage stockades depicted here: http://www.fetish.0catch.com/stockades.htm
only i find myself thinking this is not really.... uncomfortabele enough :twisted:

so i whas thinking.... why not make a device that pulls a string connected to my clover clamps.
But just making my nipples hurt more and more would be to predictable. The second thing is i want to be forced to fuck the dildo so iam thinking what if i could make a device that only pulls my nipples if i stop fucking the dildo ? the problem is that i have no experience with electronics what so ever, any one here have any ideas ?

sorry for my poor enlish, iam dutch
lj

Re: electronic pulling system

Post by lj »

I have personal experience of the dildo stockade shown further down the page. I can guarantee it is uncomfortable enough :shock:

If you are cuffed with your hands "palm upwards" , once locked in you can't rotate them, so your weight is mainly taken by your elbows, which puts a lot of strain on your neck and back. If the plug is pushed well in, it forces you forwards onto the steel collar, and as your hands no longer help, the whole position is stressed. Not a device for self-bondage, in my opinion.

If you want a bit of extra "enjoyment", a pair of clover clamps can easily be added :twisted:

your English is fine :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shyguy

Post by Shyguy »

iam glad my english is good enough. and i have to say iam jealous... i wish id been looked up like that :wink:
It sounds like a really uncomfortable position and a horrible device, witch is exactly why i want to have it :D

iv'e been doing self-bondage since my 15/16th and iam 23 now.
the problem is no matter what i do, where i hide the key's/siccors/time release what ever after i come i always manage to free myself (with the exeption of the long walk senario)
and besides the idea of being in stockades.... makes me al warm and fuzzy inside :twisted: .
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

lj wrote:I have personal experience of the dildo stockade shown further down the page. I can guarantee it is uncomfortable enough :shock:
i cant see the the stockade you are talking about
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

I see the options on the page, Are you looking at the standing or the kneeling version?

If it is the standing version you might be able to setup something like the following:
- Instead of high heels place push button switches under each heel. It appears the ankle stocks allow some movement up and down.
- have a bucket of water on the floor ( a little more than 1 gallon depending on the pump used)
- Attach the nipple clamps chain to a gallon (4liter) bottle. (if needed the cord from the clamps to the bottle can be routed through a pulley)
- Have a small drain line from the bottom of the gallon bottle to the bucket.
- Attach a small water pump (12V aquarium type) to the switches.
Some thing like this: FP55LV (12volts / 2 watts) Low Voltage Submersible Fountain Pump ( about $12 USD)
http://www.discount-pumps.biz/low_voltage_pumps.htm
- Attach the hose from the pump inlet into the bucket (or use a submersible pump) and from the pump outlet to the gallon bottle.

Depending on how you wire the switches, it will start filling the bottle when one or both heels start to apply pressure on the switches.
Gravity will drain the water back into the bucket at a slower rate than the pump fills it (if it is setup correctly) If you set the pump for 20 gallons per hour and the drain releases 10 gph then in 6 lazy minutes you will have 8 pounds hanging from the clamps (if I calculated correctly).
Not quite random but it will add more discomfort trying to stand on your toes to keep the weight off the nipple clamps..

Note: use a pump that will tolerate running dry.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"...Note: use a pump that will tolerate running dry."
Or...
Add a second hole that will act as an overflow, and thing above this and it drains back.
You could start with 1.5 gallons, that way there is always 1/2 gallon at the pump.
You could add a straw to the nipple bucket, that way, if the weight is to much, you could drink it down...
But, if you drink some of the water.... well, you can guess after a while what will happen...
Now the question is...
hold is...
make a mess...
or...
did you set this up so that it is collected in the pump bucket...
... that you may wind up drinking...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
lj

Post by lj »

tiemeupalso wrote:
lj wrote:I have personal experience of the dildo stockade shown further down the page. I can guarantee it is uncomfortable enough :shock:
i cant see the the stockade you are talking about
it's the one under the pic of the "standing dildo stockade" about halfway down the page, and above the standing cage (now that looks like fun :) would like to put my sub in that :twisted: )
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

now THIS is a predicament and a half :D sounds deliciously pliable, i love darklizerds... musings :P
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."