New idea on the "Forced Scenario" / Little Game?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BoundAnon

New idea on the "Forced Scenario" / Little Game?

Post by BoundAnon »

If anything in this post is inappropiate or offending or dangerous or whatever feel free to remove it quickly. :)

Heya Girls n' Guys, (well that was appropiate!)

lemme quickly introduce myself as this is my first post. :)
I'm 23 years old, male (sorry for this >D) hetero and live in Germany. I'm quite the nerd which will explain the rest of this post :)
I've been lurking around the Site and the Forum for a little time now and I never realised that there
is a community revolving about this topic but well :)

Anyway :)
I recently saw a discussion in this forum about a scenario in which the person is "forced" to deepthroat.
And also ppl trying to build devices to guarantee that. I also read about somebody wishing to have a
count on that, like being forced to deepthroat 20 times to get released or trigger anything.
Well I put quite some thought into it and thought about being controlled by a computer. (see the nerd kicks in)
Computers are quite easy to operate and you can tell them what they're supposed to do. Now how to get them
into your SB. And there's where hopefully "my new idea" kicks in.

Have you ever tried using a computer mouse? For a certain project I disassembled a computer mouse and that's like the
easiest to set up peripheral device. Having opened it gives quite the possibilies because of the techniques it's using.
You can trigger for clicks, scrolling, or certain movement.

Execuse me for rushing a bit :) I'll now explain my idea.

1) It's easy to write programs that trigger on certain mouse input
2) Computer mice are quite cheap and really easy to set up because of plug n play

Now let's get back to the senario.
It's easy to disassemble the mouse and attach it to your toys in a way that it can count clicks or whatever. Even with or without soldering first because the mouse will use a small "tapper" that can easily be triggered, I'm sure you would find your way.

The second step would be writing a small program (which I already did in python and on a linux machine but compiling it for windows wont be a problem at all)

And now the thoughts are up to you :)
Putting things together properly gives you a lot of possibilities to easily set up a special environment.
Like having that program count clicks and you have to make it click 500 times, so you would have to whatever deepthroat 500 times :)
or keep a certain "penetration frequency". I guess there sure are limitless possibilities.

You could even host games, like 2 ppl competing for deepthroating getting released and the first one who is released can make the others program reset so he have to go all over again as little punishment. You can make your laptop show you pics while youre at it or just be blank and count whatever you like.

You can think up a lot of things here I guess. You can also determine the release methods or implement games like after having DTed 500 times solve a small mathematical problem and if you fail get punished.

For releases you could use the CD tray release or having the screen blanked out so its entirely dark and if youre done the LCD will lighten up your place so you can open your combination padlock. Whatever :)

Feel free to discuss. I just thought to chip this in. :)

Greetings
BoundAnon
slobin

Re: New idea on the "Forced Scenario" / Little Game?

Post by slobin »

BoundAnon wrote:For releases you could [...] having the screen blanked out so its entirely dark and if youre done the LCD will lighten up your place so you can open your combination padlock.
This one sounds interesting. The motto of this forum is "computers are unreliable", but the other is "sunrise never fails". Long night, combo padlock, and a program that turns LCD on and off by some evil criteria. I never feel CD release is safe enough, but this one is worth trying. In the worst case, your session will last few hours longer than you have planned. And yes, autumn begins in northern hemisphere today, nights became longer. :wink:

And about mouse: this is interesting too, but there is generally no shortage of input devices, the output mechanics (read: release method) is the problem. Your "trivial" idea is lightening a road to some interesting scenarios, like LCD in the night! :) Thank you!
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

loving the concept, your idea seems safe enough, im just not so sure clicking is the way forward, as, unfortunately, some can cheat :( but if you use, lets say, the ball of a mouse, so it records your movements, of course to get it to work, you'd need specific mouse speeds so that deepthroating doesnt end up not reaching the target.

But its a workable idea, i though a lazer mouse for a moment, but then realised that would create light, allowing possible release. Though my personal problem with light releases is that i have the inane ability to see in the dark very well.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
BoundAnon

Post by BoundAnon »

Heya,

well the release method, and safety wasn't about to be discussed :D
I haven't put that much thought into that part. About safety: I would never trust a computer because of certain bugs
or whatever so having a second release is a must!
For the release methods. There also are a lot of ways the LCD and CD releases were just quick possible thoughts.

The main idea was to discuss the mechanics a mouse uses and that its very cheap and very easy to operate as a device.

You can also invent methods to prevent cheating. After having disassembled it you can even solder some wire to it instead of the tapper
or to the backsite so you are forced to trigger first a right and the a leftclick, or scroll at least a specific distance! A mouse delivers a lot of possibilities that's what I was actually trying to get at so you should try disassembling an old cheap one for 5 bucks :)

But I guess I will work out a lil' bit more and tell you about the results :)

Anyway keep the ideas coming if you have some :)
Greets
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Great post. Thanks for the idea with the mouse. Even I have already disassembled one, and they are indeed really cheap. I have to say, there may be a lot of other cheap inputs, but I as non-tinkerer feel much more save with a mouse.

I think we all agree on a second release for safety, so that shouldn't be the topic anymore.

So, one more problem solved. Still have 2 to solve, first is how to unable me to setup the "click" but only with mouth (or other body holes), and the output. Would be great if there were USB-Options for the last one. There is so many hardware for USB, like coffee warmer plates, so maybe there is one abusable for SB.

Still for the first trouble I am going to try to tinker something with the most simple options: a drawer rail like for any drawer, different ones can be bought in the hardware store. Attaching those to wood with a dildo, hopefully using a simple web of strings to force to push it near the dildo instead of pushing single drawer rails by shoulder or something else unsupposed for that. And then the click mouse at the end.

So far, so good
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
BoundAnon

Post by BoundAnon »

Here a good night idead before I head to bed :D

You could solder a small piece of wire from the backside of the circuit board and attach one od those cables to your nose so you have to touch a certain point [probably at some styrofoam] with your nose where the other write is attached to close the connection and simulate a click :)

A second thought on the styrofoam, you can easily make a hole inside of it and use something like a stick and some rubber to have a longer arm that clicks for you
and you have to trigger that arm.

just ranting here :)
greetz
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Most optical mice actually have a camera chip in them to see the movement. I saw a hack to use an old mouse as a scanner.

It would take some work but one could use a pattern on the item to be sucked and mount the mouse guts on your head harness (over the nose as mentioned).
The plan is to move the "camera" over the target until the pattern is accepted by the computer (could sound a tone when it is accepted)
If you are too far over the target (trying to cheat) the target would not be in focus and therefore not accepted.

google for "mouse scanner hack" or "Optical mouse cam"
http://spritesmods.com/?art=mouseeye
http://hackaday.com/2006/01/07/optical- ... d-scanner/
jt534

Post by jt534 »

Ive wrote a little program like this, it basically places one big button on your screen which you need to click a certain amount of time to open your cd tray,

Code is Autoit :)

Code: Select all

;Test sb prog 1
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
dim $i = 100
Example()
Func Example()
	Local $Button_1, $msg
GUICreate("Click to release", @desktopwidth,@DesktopHeight) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered
	GUISetBkColor(0x0000)  ; will change background color

Opt("GUICoordMode", 2)
	$Button_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("CLick","","",@desktopWidth,@DesktopHeight)
	GUISetBkColor(0x0000)  ; will change background color

GUISetState()      ; will display an  dialog box with 2 button

; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed
	While 1
		$msg = GUIGetMsg()
		Select
			Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
				Exit 0
			Case $msg = $Button_1
				$i = $i - 1
				if $i = 0 then open()
		EndSelect