rear mounted posture training

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bobbi

rear mounted posture training

Post by bobbi »

so i have "designed" what to me is a new type of posture training apparatus. very similar to standard neck to arm deals, but instead this is neck to arse.

from experience with my body (lol) i was able to craft a stiff butt plug that is just a little little little longer than is physically able to fit inside, just so that an eyelet is all that is left outside. a posture bar is then hooked from a posture collar to the butt plug. the plug was crafted from an old vibrating plug that stopped working. pulled out the vibe and stuck it on a dowel.

i got a photo series of the test here: https://the.tiesthatbind.me/devices/rea ... -a-success - it shows me getting ready, inserting, and testing, but in a nice body stocking with some nipple clamps too for fun :D (cb6k is on too >_>)

the results were great. because of the length of the posture bar i wasn't able to "push" the plug out, nor was i able to deviate from the posture position much; any bending forward is extremely limited because the bar pulls on the plug and the plug is like all "lol, nope"
jesseluvsheels

Re: rear mounted posture training

Post by jesseluvsheels »

Solo, that is a brilliant idea!!! And from the pics it looks like you really can't do much at all...

Were you able to bend if it was only at the waist, as opposed to bending you're upper body over??

Again, great idea and implementation!

jesse
bobbi

Re: rear mounted posture training

Post by bobbi »

aye jesse, it was much more effective than a standard neck/arm posture bar, in that even bending at the waist was extremely limited. what you see in the photo set on the link is as far as i could bend, even when doing at the waist the plug part is stationary and is getting tugged.