arduino blow job trainer

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
msn_jrd

arduino blow job trainer

Post by msn_jrd »

ok so the idea is to use an arduino controller and a E/T 312 estim box and put two photocells in a dildo one just under the head and one 3/4 the way down or so and a Thermistor at the base (we will get to that in a min)
program the arduino to look at the photocell at the head is saying it is dark so you cant take you mouth off /tung off if a ring gag is in place and look to see that the lower photocell is going from light to dark ( adding a preramater that will expect the rate of cycle to change would be awesome too) and if these peramiders are met the the arduino plays a file thats pleasurable and if they are not then it plays a file that is a punishment (the 312 has a mic input and an audio input see below)
now to the thermistor add one at the base of the dildo maybe even on the balls so you would have to touch it with your chin and at random have the arduino ignore the photocells and check the temp on the thermistor so you would have to deep throat it and hold to get the the resistor to a minimum temp and if the temp is not where it should be at lets say 3 seconds or what ever then it switches to the punishment track till the temp is met and then goes back to reading the photocells. Haveing leds that corresponded to the sensor the arduino was checking would be good too and you could just cover them up if you wanted to

if the arduino can make sound like it is then maybe the mic input can be used for punishment sense it would be more like a sudden beeping or something and the audio input can be used for the pleasurable file both may have to be audio because when bound you can exactly change the levels on the 312 so im thinking maybe for the punishment a really horrible wave file with just the right frequency so at what ever level you have set it will not be liked
and yes it would be cool to have the arduino change the levels but im totally new to the arduino so that may have to be an update for after i get it working although some servos on the knobs might be simple enough...

and for audio this my be able to be used idont know yet http://www.ladyada.net/make/waveshield/

so what do you think like i said new to arduino haven't even got one yet so anyone want to point me in the right direction witch version, kit ,... should i buy? and how close to like i described can it be programed oh and feel free to make improvements!
G4K-DK

Re: arduino blow job trainer

Post by G4K-DK »

This

Code: Select all

int piezoPin = 11;

void beep()
{
  for(int i=0; i < 500; i++)
  {
    int val = 130;
    digitalWrite(piezoPin, HIGH);
    delayMicroseconds(val);
    digitalWrite(piezoPin, LOW);
    delayMicroseconds(val);
  }
}

void setup()
{
  pinMode(piezoPin, OUTPUT);
}

void loop()
{
  beep();
  delay(1000);
}
is a beep with only one piezo added, no extra hardware needed. (can be found in many new computer cases)
msn_jrd

Post by msn_jrd »

ok great just need to see what kind effect i can get out of the 312b with that beep
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

You can also make it a random delay so the tone changes... or make it sweep and so...
msn_jrd

Post by msn_jrd »

sounds very cool just did some playing and think i have a pritty simple design that with work and made a flowchart of it to http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/1060/RZSrMpLK.png

heres what im thinking have a device playing a file of choice plugged into the estim box and also have a mic hooked to it set up. the volume on the device can be turned very low and to make a pleasurable sensation the estim box levels have to turn way up and any spike of noise like a beep into the mic will be very unpleasant and as a bonus a scream/moan will effect it too
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

Another way of doing it would be this tone(12, 200, 1000);

piezo on pin 12, 200 hz for 1000 milliseconds
msn_jrd

Post by msn_jrd »

was just looking around at piezo buzzer and it looked like they were all at a set Hz do you have a link or something to one like your are talking about?

edit: i just look at how to make tones with arduino http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Tone2 i assume this will work if the piezo has a set Hz
msn_jrd

Post by msn_jrd »

did some playing over at the arduino site and found fritzing witch is a awsome little tool i dont know if i got any of this right but here's what is have so far
bread board view http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/1245/NCBoMXPU.png
schematic http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/2581/Z6muCFJ.png
oh and here's a flow chart http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/1060/RZSrMpLK.png
Jslave

Post by Jslave »

First of all thanks for the great idea!

I started building one variant today, but using the TPA 81 infrared sensor (essentially 8px thermal imaging) to detect the position of the head. Worked well! Only thing missing is the dildo...

Wired it to my servo key-release so after a nice, random, amount of blows it releases the key. If you stop moving your head you get zapped (circuitry from a fly-swatter). Unfortunately I don't have any gear to "give pleasure" so the reward in this case is just the absence of a zap :)
msn_jrd

Post by msn_jrd »

very cool just ordered me some parts today! the TPA 81 i just read very briefly about it but can it detect a distance of a moving heat source or just detect that a heat source is moving?
Jslave

Post by Jslave »

The TPA 81 can't really detect the distance, but with some experimenting you can estimate it good enough for this need. It will give you 8 temperatures which represent the thermal image it sees, and you can "find the face" by seeing where those temperatures start to rise from the "ambient" temperature (or whatever they were to start with). Then when the face get's closer the thermal image of the face get's wider and more of them thermal "pixels" gets values close to the facial temperature.