a one time thing

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
crazy dave

a one time thing

Post by crazy dave »

I did this in the 70's. you have to remember, back then there was no cell phones. you could do lot more stuff back then and get away with it. I did this during the day. (worked 2nd shift). there was a park on riverroad that was across the street from an office complex. on the north edge of the park there a picnic bench that in the summer was used by women on nice days for lunch. they were always gone by one o'clock. this bench was about 100 to150 feet from the road to the west. close enough to be seen, but not be recognized. get the idea? the east side of the park was the forest with the desplains river. to the south was the parking lot for the park, about a minute walk from the picnic bench. on the north was a line of trees and over grown bush, than another road. you really couldn't see the cars on that road to well. so I didn't worried about that side. where the two road meet was a stop light.

I pulled into parking lot just as the girls left. parked and walked to the picnic bench. what I was wearing was: black flats,black thigh highs,(hate pantiehose),midthigh pleated skirt with wide belt,(not sure about belt) black panties, front button blouse,(to much of a hassle with back button ones) padded bra with falseys.( didn't have my toys yet.) a light brown wig that went down to mid back. why such long hair? this way I could put some of the hair in front of my shoulders along side my face a sort of hide while driving. I didn't pass to well up close. you have to remember, it's daytime in suburbs of chicago when I did this one. tell you, I had a raging hard on from just driving there! was wondering if I was going to pop before making it to the bench . I brought with me a sandwich,soda pop and book in a paper bag. the idea here was to look like an office worker eating a late lunch.

I sat down so I was facing the road. started eating my sandwich and looked at the cars stopped at the light. saw some guys staring at me and that was all it took. I instantly popped. what suprized me is the little guy didn't go down. a little later I popped again all with no touching. never did stay the half an hour like I planned on. finished the sandwich and went back to the car. while cleaning up in the car I touched my little guy and popped again.

that was a scary fun experince. what a rush!! only did this one time. why only one time? because there was no real excape routes or close places to hide if I was in trouble. but I was glad I did it.

so guys and gals out there, is this a true or a false story? thinking about some of the stuff I did seems a little unreal now. must been really crazy back then. I think I have toned it down a little with age. well, maybe! oh well, have a fun, fun day!
crazy dave