My Florida Vacation "Whipped & Humiliated"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

My Florida Vacation "Whipped & Humiliated"

Post by LoRee »

My GF & I went on a working vacation to Florida. She was doing a paid model shoot for an E-zine. We stayed in Cape Coral, at the private residence of the E-zine's owner/publisher. I got to spent all 10 days enfem. He knew we were in the "lifestyle", so Tuesday evening, the last day of shooting, he invited everyone he knew locally who were in the lifestyle over for a little party.
At the time I didn't know I was to be the main entertainment for the evening. I was initially dressed in my french maids uniform. I performed all the expected cursory functions you would expect of a maid. Greeting, waiting on, and serving the gusts. An hour or so into the party, the hostess Kat, and my GF inform me that I was to do a "performance" for the party gusts, and helped me prepare.
They have a screen enclosed out door pool in back. The white steel frame around it supporting the screen is easily capable of withstanding a hurricane. Along the ridge is a power hoist on an I-beam track. I am stripped naked, and my wrist are bound together with white nylon rope. My wrist bindings are then cinched. The ends of the cinch rope are threaded through the steel eyelet of the hoist cable. I am blindfolded and instructed to go to the middle of the pool, which is only 5 foot deep. As I wade in the cable slack is pulled up until my hands are pulled over my headholding me in position.
The guest are shown out onto the enclosed patio around the pool. I know there are well over a dozen guests. Once the guest are situated, I am hoisted up out of the pool and introduced as the "Sissy Pain Slut, here to be whipped and humiliated for your entertainment. I feel tingly all over as my legs are grabbed and rope is tied to each ankle. Then my legs are tied spread wide open. I feel water cascading over my body as I am hosed down with supersoaker water guns. It is explained to the audience this is because the sting will feel worst against wet skin. I already know first hand how true this fact is. My stomach tightens in anticipation of whats to come.
I recognize the warm up crack of the single tail whip immediately. I am both frightened and exhilarated beyond belief at that moment. I emit the most ungodly awful shriek with the first stroke. The pain I felt was unimaginable. I began to involuntarily buck as I futilely struggled to get escape my bonds so to avoid the next stroke. I howled like a wounded animal as tears spewed from my eyes like a leaking vein. The pain was incredibly far worse than any single tail lashing I could ever remember getting. I cried, begged and pitifully pleaded for them to stop. But my humiliating pleas were only met with raucous laughter and jeering. I twisted and thrashed like a sail in a hurricane. The actual whipping lasted just under 10 minutes, but to me it felt 10 times longer. Each lash hurt worse than the last. I would promise, say or do anything to make the whipping stop. But all I could do was hang there, in front of all those strangers, and suffer helplessly in complete and total humiliation.
When the whipping was over, I was lowered back into the pool. The coolness of the water against my burning skin felt so surreally soothing that I lost consciousness. When I came round I was dressed in a sexy negligee in the arms of a TA (Tranny Admirer) named William. My GF was there too. They both consoled me as we recounted the horrendous spectral that was made of me. Then Will and GF fucked me simultaneously. As I felt Will cum inside of me, GF gave me the best orgasm I had in the whole 10 day trip. As I lay there in the after glow, GF & Will admired the welts left across my breast & belly. She got him hard again and he came inside of me again as I drifted off snuggled securely between the two of them.
This was both the BEST & Worst day of the trip.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"