Inflatable vibrating butt plug / Enema

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
ken1985

Inflatable vibrating butt plug / Enema

Post by ken1985 »

This is one of my only and favorite toys. I read on a board (I think it was here, but I couldn't find it using the search-function) that someone wrote a good alternative use for it once it was broken. I think the poster mentioned that it was inflated too much. Inside, you would have a "normal" butt plug with the funnel, ideal for enemas then.

I'm looking for that guy (or any other person who can help me) to give me some informations on the inside.

I haven't inflated it too much, but my vibrating function seems to be broken. No, not the batteries. The vibrating function is what I'd like to fix, if possible. I opened the battery case, everything seems fine. (no real clue how to test it without cutting the wires). I straightened the wire. Still no result.

So I'm afraid it must be something inside the plug which needs to be repaired. At the bottom, the rubber did get loose a bit, so it's possible some stuff on the inside is wrong (maybe water?). What I'd like to know, is what the inside looks like - the motor component. More particularly: would it be worth opening it all up to try to repair the vibrating function, or would I just destroy what I have left (inflatable plug)?

Any other ideas on how to test parts (battery case, wire, motor component) without actually ruining it completely are welcome (I'm not really a technical person)
bondage91

Re: Inflatable vibrating butt plug / Enema

Post by bondage91 »

Hey mate, that would be me :)

I had the same problem as you at first, where the vibration function stopped working and eventually the seal around the bottom of the plug broke and couldn't hold any air so it couldn't inflate. What I did was to remove the latex inflatable skin on the outside which leaves a smooth plastic solid plug with a small hole in the side which would have been where the air inflated it, it can then be used as an enema plug :).

As for repairs on it... its probably not worth it at all, the plug is actually hollow and is stuffed with small sponge cubes. I never took out all of the sponge but I would assume that the vibrator is fixed to the top end of the plug somehow, hidden behind all the sponge. Even if you managed to get to it and fix it, you would still have the problem of getting it back inside the plug.
ken1985

Post by ken1985 »

Thanks for your reply!
Wonderful toy, isn't it / wasn't it.

Yeah, it's an interesting idea to turn it into an enema plug. If the seal indeed comes off too much and the bits coming out, I'll probably keep it as an enema plug.

For now, I'll try to just have a non-vibrating inflatable butt plug in that case.
Shame about the vibrating function though. I wonder why it stopped working...
bondage91

Post by bondage91 »

It was, I used to love it! But then it gave up on me.

I was using mine in the same way, just as an inflatable plug without a vibration function but then the seals broke as well and it wouldn't inflate... Hence taking it apart and finding a solid core.

I think the vibration function failed simple because it was cheap, it's not the first time its happened to me... My first plug was a small vibrating one that was sealed inside the plug and waterproof, the vibration function simply died on that as well. I ended up cutting the cables off the plug and using it as a normal plug.
RachelAllison

Post by RachelAllison »

Most likely the motor burned out. They're not made well at all.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I've often found that the cords for vibrators are fairly poor, and eventually break -- usually it's the coper that breaks inside the plastic insulation, although you can often see that the insulation is a bit damaged too. It's mainly because they don't have any strain relief on the cable, and it gets pulled every which way with all the strain on one point.

Of course cheap motors, and the vibrations shaking all the moving parts and connecting wires (it is a vibrator after all!) don't help.