Self Bondage Punishment Cage

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
lithium

Self Bondage Punishment Cage

Post by lithium »

I've been working on this for the past few days and I though that I'd share. I've always wanted a cage that would force me to stand for the entire duration. I started poking around the basement and discovered I had the perfect closet that I could modify a bit to make something similar to what I wanted. I improvised as I went along without any formal plan. I think the final product is pretty close to what I had envisioned. I can stand inside and can bend my knees slightly but I cannot sit down or touch my toes.

I have used the locking mechanism on a set of stocks that I constructed last year with great success. It's a 1200 lb. electromagnetic lock. I have a small computer backup battery that I fully charge. I then use a mechanical light timer that I set to turn the power off in 8 hours. This is just a backup in case the digital timer fails. I set the digital timer for as much time as I think I can take and set the random function. It will turn off the power to the magnet randomly +/- 15 minutes on either side of your set time. Therefore there is a 30 minute window when the door could open. If all else fails and both timers stay on, the battery gets drained in about 24 hours. That would be a long time to be in the cage, but at least I won't die. As with all self bondage fire is always a risk. If I had to get out fast and my hands were free I could reach out and rip the wires from the magnet. If my hands are restrained I could always break through the portion of the closet that makes up one side of the cage. It's not nearly as secure as the front. My closet would be destroyed, but who cares...the house would be on fire.

I've been thinking of different ways to improve the setup. Anyone have any suggestions? I have installed eye bolts outside of the cage on the roof of the closet to allow for nipple clamp weights. I have also thought about cutting an office chair mat to fit the bottom so that I'd have to stand on the side with the little spikes in my bare feet. I'll probably be in high heels most of the time though.

Let me know what you think.

ponylady

Re: Self Bondage Punishment Cage

Post by ponylady »

lithium wrote: I've been thinking of different ways to improve the setup. Anyone have any suggestions? ..... I have also thought about cutting an office chair mat to fit the bottom so that I'd have to stand on the side with the little spikes in my bare feet. I'll probably be in high heels most of the time though.

Let me know what you think.
nice work.

now it it's get's complicated: how about installing some linkedup copperplates in the mat that can be juiced intermittently via timer? of course you should get yourself some of those highheels made completely out of metal if you prefer wearing heels.
should make it an interesting experience. since electricity is involved i assume you do not tie that one up into your flats
home powerline.

have fun.
[
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I also use the electromagnetic lock as a release mechanism for my self bondage, and like you I use two timers for redundancy.

I have two recommendations:

1) Don't use battery power, use the house wall power to drive a power supply (the electromagnets don't need much current). That way, if the power mains fail you can get out right away. This would provide some safety release due to natural disasters that would cause the power to fail, and eventually in the case of fire.

2) A little circuitry work will allow a smoke detector to be wired in. You can get smoke detectors that are meant to be hooked up to an alarm system that would have a relay contact that could easily be used. Most of the alarm systems operate on 24 volts, which is also what the electromagnets usually want (although they are plenty strong on 12 volts)

For myself, I would have to have the wires to the electromagnet protected, otherwise I would get bored and rip them out......

I really like your cage!

Ron
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

#1) one beter... have house mains energize a relay to the battery power, loose main power and the relay cuts off, turning off battery power...

#2) like the smoke detector idea... I don't think anyone added that one...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TimberBeast

Post by TimberBeast »

*applause" well done!
For further info, review profile: [ TimberBeast ] on Collarme