DICE GAME AND CARD GAME

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Ilikebondage

DICE GAME AND CARD GAME

Post by Ilikebondage »

OK i am trying to find a list of all the things to play the dice game and the card game. can anybody please help with this dilemma. thank you to all that help.
wannabetied

Re: DICE GAME AND CARD GAME

Post by wannabetied »

I'm currently thinking about a dice game.I call it equal.1 dice roll each for 7 rolls-remove an article of clothing for each time you roll lowest.For example me-undies,pants,shirt=3. Wife-top,pants,bra,panty=4.The first one naked is the sub. Next 4 rolls-the winner picks for him/her self and opponent from: sports bra,tank top,thong,or panties. Next roll-nice necklace or a 4 inch posture collar. Next roll-who wears the lipstick. From here on you count dots-1-3 would be hands in front , rope,cloth gag,tied to headboard. 4-6 would be hands behind,handcuffs,ball gag,hogtied,etc. The top would decide how many times to roll to progress in the bondage using any number of toys,clamps,cbt, or whatever. Then it would be winner takes all. I'm still working on this and have'nt tried it yet but I want to soon. :) Any ideas would be great! Thanks and I hope this helps you a little.
PuDeit

Re: DICE GAME AND CARD GAME

Post by PuDeit »

If you want some dice "dares" (I guess they can be called games) then http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23 has got a ton.