Just the Three of Us

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
dsteve

Just the Three of Us

Post by dsteve »

If you have not read the story "Pillory - the whole story" you should start there. You can find it on this forum posted November 25, 2009. This will introduce the characters and some devices.
I have been interested in self bondage since I was a child. I can remember steering the childhood games of our neighborhood to those that involved getting tied up. Cowboys and Indians or cops and robbers were rich sources for me. I looked for opportunities to tie up the neighborhood girls, and to have them tie me. I found equal enjoyment in both roles.

I met Jen and Mary at work. We were both in the same office. I first started our bondage relationship by taking a huge risk. I won't go into the story; you can find that in the story referenced above. And, I don't recommend taking the risk I did to anyone else. It was dangerous physically, emotionally and socially. I could have died, or been humiliated beyond imagining. But, the large risk led to a large payoff. I now have a beautiful woman, Jen, as a bondage and life partner and the occasional assistance of our mutual friend, Mary.

On a Friday, after we were both home from work, We had just finished dinner when Jen told me that it was my turn to be the victim. Of course I agreed. Jen was always plotting and planning new fantasies for us. More than half the time she wanted to be the prisoner but she was also a fantastic mistress. She could be either playful and teasing with me or seriously dominant. I never knew what to expect. Tonight she looked mischievous but time would tell.

She told me to finish cleaning up the dishes and the kitchen and to prepare myself. I cleared the plates, loaded the dishwasher and poured her a glass of wine before going to prepare myself. She had not asked for the drink, but it is the sort of thing a good slave does. Preparing myself meant a shower, a close clean shave, and a hint of cologne. The scent that she had picked out for me. She had found one that she liked me to wear when I was dominant and one for when I was the submissive. I could not detect the qualities that made her have these associations, but I did not question her. If she thought this particular cologne made me a better sub then I was only too willing to wear it.

Clean and scented, I stepped into the living room. She had pulled the blinds, put on some music, turned down the lights, and was sitting in a chair sipping her wine. She looked me up and down as if judging a slave for purchase in the market. She had changed clothes while I was in the shower. She was wearing tight leather pants, boots with a nice heel, a white silk blouse (unbuttoned enough to reveal a black lacy bra) and black leather gloves. The gloves were tight and had short flared gauntlets. I had helped her to pick out clothes that turned me on and she had done the same with my wardrobe. After looking me over she told me to go get on my French maid outfit.

I went back to the bedroom and opened our ‘special’ drawer. I first took out a lacy satin garter belt. I put it on, pulled on the stockings and attached them to the garter belt. Then I put on the shoes. A nice ankle strap pump with a high heel. I buckled the ankle straps and stood up. The dress was one piece. It zipped up the back. The skirt part was barely long enough in front to reach the stocking tops, but in back it was cut higher to reveal my ass. It was more like an apron than a skirt. Pettycoats caused the skirt to stick out. The higher cut in back made my ass available for whatever Jen had in mind. I pulled on a pair of long black leather gloves. I smoothed them out almost to my shoulders, feeling the supple leather and savoring the smell of the leather. I picked up the leather collar and buckled it around my neck. I picked up the chain leash.

I went back to the living room and placed the chain leash on the table next to where Jen was sitting, still sipping on her wine. Jen looked me over again. Was that hunger I saw in her eyes? Was I in for a long playful night of teasing or was I due for some punishment? I could not tell yet.

She stood up, snapped the leash onto my collar and started walking towards the stairs to the basement. She tugged me as we went. I followed her, having some trouble walking in the heels. We went downstairs. She unlocked the door to our playroom and pulled me in. This was my first indicator that I was in for some punishment. If she had taken me to the bedroom and tied me to the bed I might expect some more playful activity.

Our playroom was well equipped for bondage. There were sturdy iron rings set in the ceiling and in the walls. We have a wooden pillory that can be adjusted to fit either Jen or I, and a post in the middle of the room ideal for tying a person. There was a king size bed in the corner. It is a reasonable large room and the only windows face our back yard. The windows are double glazed and nearly soundproof. We have a very private and snug play space.

Jen pulled me to a spot under a set of chains hanging from the ceiling. She placed a steel shackle around each wrist and locked each with a padlock. She walked to the wall and pulled on the chains, adjusting them until my arms were raised fully above my head. She locked the chains in place. Then, she directed me to spread my legs and shackled them to a spreader bar. She buckled on a ball gag, forcing it into my mouth and buckling it securely behind my head.

Standing behind me, she reached between my legs and started fondling my cock. I was already hard. She stroked me until I was just on the verge of coming. The she stopped. She took both my ears and pulled back, then whispered to me that she had a special surprise for me but I would have to wait patiently. I didn’t know that I had a choice but to wait patiently, so I nodded. She then strode out of the playroom, closing the door behind her.

I hung there for a while and finally heard some movement above me in the living room. Eventually the door to my dungeon opened and Jen and Mary both walked in. Jen was having a bit of trouble because her arms were tied behind her. She had a cloth gag and her ankles were shackled with a short chain. She was dressed as before. Jen looked at me, her eyes wide. She was doing her best to role play a captured damsel and looking beautiful doing it. Mary, was looking very stern. I was excited beyond belief by the thought that Jen and I were both to be dominated by our friend Mary.

Mary positioned Jen with her back to the post. First, she pulled Jen’s elbows back and tied them to either side of the post. The she untied Jen’s wrists and re-tied them to the sides of the post. Then, using way more rope than was necessary she tied Jen’s torso tightly to the post, making sure to pass the rope above, below, and crossing between her breasts. She unlocked the ankle shackles and tied the ankles together, then tied them to the post. Finally she tied Jen’s legs above and below the knees and tied those to the post. Jen was held perfectly upright with perfect posture. Pulling her elbows back made her breasts thrust out, and the rope framing them made them even more enticing. I was in heaven watching this. Mary noticed Jen’s head moving about. She used another long scarf to go over the gag and tie her head to the post.

As I looked Jen over, admiring the skill with which she was tied, I had to wander if they had practiced this often. My thoughts were interrupted when Mary turned to me. She had a very evil smile on her face. She was wearing a short and very tight black leather skirt, boots, and a scarf tied about her neck. She had no top. She walked around behind me where I could not see her and reappeared holding a thin braided leather riding crop. So, she knew where to find our stuff. She had been here before. She was flexing and twisting the whip in front of me. Clearly she knew what she was doing. I was being tortured with anticipation. Would she whip me? And how hard, how long? Or, would she start with Jen? She answered the question by slowly stroking the inside of my thigh with the crop. “Nice costume, little girl” she said, causing me to blush with humiliation. She rubbed the whip over my legs and ass, teasing me with it and with her words. She told me such things as “You’ve been a bad little girl” and “bad little girls get whipped”. She had her hand under the dress, holding and stroking my cock. As often as I could, I looked Jen in the eye and saw that she was taking it all in.

The thing about whipping for me is that it is not about the pain. It is all about the drama. Mary played it perfectly, teasing and taunting, but reinforcing the message with a well placed and well timed swat with the whip. Yes, it was painful, and I would have done anything to have it stop, but it was also erotic and I knew from experience, that even though I truly wanted it to stop now, in the morning I would wish that it had gone on longer and harder. With Jen watching me, I wanted to take the whipping well. I held out as long as I could, but soon enough found myself sobbing and begging through the drool soaked ball gag. I pleaded and begged for mercy, my words muffled and garbled, but the meaning clear. After one of the best whippings I had ever experienced, Mary finally stopped. She stood in front of me and hugging me with one arm, she stroked me with the other hand. "Well done" she told me. It was like an explosion when I came and it left me hanging limp in the chains for a moment until I could regain use of my legs.

Mary walked over to Jen and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, then on the top of her breast. She untied her, working in reverse of the way she had tied her. She refastened the ankle shackles and handcuffed her behind. Mary led her from the room, and closed the door behind her. I heard it lock. I hung there for probably half an hour, but who can tell time in a situation like that. Finally the door opened and Jen re-appeared. She was unbound of course, and wearing a nightgown. She unlocked my ankles and lowered my arms. She unlocked my wrist shackles and removed the dress, leaving me in garter belt, stockings and gloves. She lead me to the bed and tied me to the four corners, spread eagled. She lay beside me and told me that Mary had really enjoyed playing with us and would it be alright if she came again. I nodded. Jen told me that perhaps next time I could be the master of two willing slaves. Then she pulled up her nightgown and slid down on me, pumping me until I came again.
She removed my gag, to my great relief, and untied my legs, leaving my arms tied. That is how I awoke the next morning.