really awesome scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
holl3y

really awesome scenario

Post by holl3y »

Hey guys just thought id share with you all a scenario ive been trying out
I bought a set of padlocks and found something interesting, there are 2 padlocks and 2 keys, one of the keys opens both padlocks however the other key only opens the one padlock it came with
My idea was i would take a bag, the 2 padlocks and a chain and walk somewhere semi public ie a park near my house.
The bag i have has 2 big pockets and the zippers can be locked to the side of the bag
In one pocket i will put some skimpy clothing like a babydoll and the other pocket i use to put my male clothes in
Then i lock the bag and the pocket with the male clothing to a tree or bench etc so i cannot open the pocket nor move the bag
The other pocket however if i have the key i can open which is the one containing a babydoll

So the scenario goes on the way to the park i jumble the two keys in my pocket so im not sure which opens which lock and i drop one key very far away from where i will begin then the other one in a closer location

I take off my male clothes and be in just a corset and panties or something, lock my male clothes in the bag and lock the pocket containing the babydoll, then i have to run to the closest key and hope its the key which can open both pockets so that way i can immediately unlock the bag and my male clothes, however what usually happens is its the key which only opens one of the padlocks which is the padlock on the babydoll pocket, so i have the option to put the babydoll on then have to run even further in it in order to get the other key

Hope someone can add some suggestions to this because its a really fun little scenario

xox