A serious question.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
onestrangeguy

A serious question.

Post by onestrangeguy »

Ok, so I'm an old guy. In fact, I'm a grandfather. Trying to be a good grandfather I took my two granddaughters camping yesterday. Anyway, nothing sexual intended eventually they both had to use the little girls room. Since it was a very remote area, and no facilities I pointed to a tree, and said it's over there. They seemed to get the idea, and had no problem with that, except they weren't sure how to proceed. I offered the best suggestions that I could come up with, and none of them worked very well. The best solution seemed to be for them to strip from the waist down and let it flow down one leg.
Now I know people have been around for a while, and modern facilities haven't always been available. So my serious question is: what procedure does a woman use to pee in the woods without drenching herself?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
bound_jenny

Re: A serious question.

Post by bound_jenny »

I never had that problem - where my folks took us camping, there were outhouses - yep, a good old hole in the ground with a little cabin on top with two stalls. And that was the "rustic" campground. Across the lake there was the fancy one with all the facilities for trailers and some real potties too.

In a pinch, I would probably figure something out.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

the method they seem to use the most in the golden shower photos that crop up every now and then seem to work well, its always the other person or random inanimate object getting drenched instead.

squat, spread (legs), spread (with fingers), go.

not that i have actually tried it, since like... i cannot. i only know that that seems to work thanks to the occasional "people peeing on things" thread on the four chans.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

oh you visit the four chans too eh? anyway, yeah, solo seems to know the probable best way.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

solostill wrote:squat, spread (legs), spread (with fingers), go.
That was basically my first suggestion, was to pull your pants down, squat, and go. I have to admit that I missed the probably all important spread with fingers part. The stream came up just about like a drinking fountain, looped over, and landed right in her pants between her legs. :oops:

Perhaps I need to watch some more golden shower videos. :lol: or perhaps we should chain Jenny to a tree in the woods and let her figure out a good solution. :wink:

When I got home I told my daughter that she needs to teach her girls to do this, and she just said something like 'I don't know how to do it either'. - Maybe we could chain both Jenny and the daughter to a tree. the one that can demonstrate the best solution gets free. :idea:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

onestrangeguy wrote: - Maybe we could chain both Jenny and the daughter to a tree. the one that can demonstrate the best solution gets free. :idea:
this thread for sure started without sexuell innuendo, but it seems this doesn't lasted long.

but to help you with your question:

just ask your trusty pharmacists for one of these:

and if you are going for some sexuell innuendo, you can use the "high heeled platform boot version"

or the butt-plug one

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and of course there is something that should be in every public women's loo:

seriously though: pull down, bent & spread knees works, but the girlies also have to tilt their upper body forward
to change the angle of the stream backwards away from between their legs. worx fine for my little one.
hope that helps.
[
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

ponylady wrote:seriously though: pull down, bent & spread knees works, but the girlies also have to tilt their upper body forward
to change the angle of the stream backwards away from between their legs. worx fine for my little one.
hope that helps.
I have three grandkids. The youngest, is three. He has no problem at all. It's the two girls at 5 and 7 that have the problem. :roll:
Somehow I thought PonyLady might have the answer, but have no idea why I thought that.
I've now got two things to try. The original idea of squatting seems to have been along the right track. Spread and direct with fingers (ensuring that the hand or fingers don't get in the way), or lean forward, which might help with balance as well.

Of course, if neither of those works out well we can still chain somebody to the tree. :lol:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

thanx for the vote of confidence, OSG
onestrangeguy wrote: Of course, if neither of those works out well we can still chain somebody to the tree. :lol:
naah, if my tip don't work you have to strain that old back of yours.

pull down, squat with bent knees, upper body @ 90° angle, now you lift them, and be prepared
*that means have some spare trousers for you ready*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

ponylady wrote:naah, if my tip don't work you have to strain that old back of yours.

pull down, squat with bent knees, upper body @ 90° angle, now you lift them, and be prepared
*that means have some spare trousers for you ready*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Darn!
Ok, but I was so looking forward to fastening someone to that tree. :lol:
I suspect that the leaning forward will work though. It'l probably be a few weeks before I get a chance to have them try it.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I've had some second thoughts about the tree idea. :shock:
The way things seem to normally turn out, I'd end up with my back rubbing against the bark while Mistress Jenny demonstrated her unquestioned ability to soak any part of my body at will from any angle. Not my original intent at all. :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

onestrangeguy wrote:I've had some second thoughts about the tree idea. :shock:
The way things seem to normally turn out, I'd end up with my back rubbing against the bark while Mistress Jenny demonstrated her unquestioned ability to soak any part of my body at will from any angle. Not my original intent at all. :lol:
Well then, I think my problem for potty-less number 1's in the woods is solved: bring along a slave, some chain, and when nature calls, chain the slave to a tree and use him to absorb the waste liquid, leaving me immaculate as usual. Any volunteers? :twisted:

Maybe that explains how my mom did it on her long walks in the woods. Either that or she had a port-a-potty in her large and heavy purse. Or a portable hole. :?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER

Post by RADER »

I seem to remember a Sears Catalog hanging in the little house outside
at my uncle's old fishing cabin when I was a little one. In a pinch
there was always old corn cob's. We had an electric corn cob it
Viet-Nam, but that was for officers only. :roll: Rader
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

RADER wrote:I seem to remember a Sears Catalog hanging in the little house outside
That certainly helps with the cleanup afterwords.
Yes, i too remember the catalogs in the outhouse but even I'm to young to have experienced the corn cobs. (And I'm over 60). :wink:
That still doesn't help with how to direct the stream and/or prevent it from flowing down the legs. :hi:
RADER

Post by RADER »

onestrangeguy wrote:
RADER wrote:I seem to remember a Sears Catalog hanging in the little house outside
That certainly helps with the cleanup afterwords.
Yes, i too remember the catalogs in the outhouse but even I'm to young to have experienced the corn cobs. (And I'm over 60). :wink:
That still doesn't help with how to direct the stream and/or prevent it from flowing down the legs. :hi:
Over 60 also. that makes us in a special club. Remembering out houses,
shifting 3 in the trees on the old Chevy, etc. But for handling those stream's;
Well That is what gutters and PVC pipe is for. LOL :lol:
Rader
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

RADER wrote:Over 60 also. that makes us in a special club. Remembering out houses,
shifting 3 in the trees on the old Chevy, etc. But for handling those stream's;
Well That is what gutters and PVC pipe is for. LOL :lol:
Rader
I'm not sure as I follow that one, but sometimes I am slow. Who's going to carry gutters and PVC pipi out into the remote woods for a camping trip? which was the original question.