The Game, Liz's experience Part 3

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Dark_Lizerd

The Game, Liz's experience Part 3

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The Game, Liz's experience
Part 3

Through the door was a long hallway that had no door on either side. As the three of them were walking they talked that they each went through. Susan got the map room, there was a mike where she could describe what see was, but there was no speaker so she did not know who she was talking to, of if anyone was there. As she was talking, a red spot appeared, when she told the spot to move, it moved wrong, so she yelled, and the spot stopped, then backed up. After a while, she got the spot moving how she wanted. She just did not realize it was Liz.

Karen next described her tale... When she entered her room, all she saw was a joystick, a dial, and 4 buttons, she started to push different buttons but nothing happened. A quick turn of the dial, but still nothing. A few moves of the joystick and a voice out of nowhere made her jump. At first she did not recognize the voice, and then realized it must have been Susan. She tried to talk back, but there was no answer, just Susan rambling on describing a maze and talking about a red spot moving around. After a bit, she was able to determine that when she moved the joystick, Susan described the spot moving the same way, although, it sometimes required pushing the buttons to get a response. But she could not determine what the dial was for.

At the end of the hall was a door. When Susan pushed, the door fell causing her to fall with it. "Good going girl, you broke it! You are going to get us in trouble over that one!" said Karen.

"But I didn't push it that hard! It's not my fault!"

"Ah... You two may want to stop and see what I see. We may all be in trouble now..."

Karen looked into the room to see what Liz was talking about, then turned around and ran into the wall behind them.

"What the Fuck!? Where's the hall we were in!?"

Liz turned around to follow Karen, only to come face to face with the same wall. She pushed against it just to make sure it was real. "But if we came this way, where did the wall come from?"

Susan worked to get back to her feet, heard what Karen had to say, but looked more closely at what Liz saw. At first it looked like they had walked in on a party, but looking closer, she saw that no one was moving. It was like everyone froze when she knocked the door down.

Susan proceeded further into the room to check out the people. They were all dressed up like they were at a party when someone turned them into dummies. Each one was holding drinks, and being a little thirsty took a sip from one of the straws. "Wow! Now that's a great margarita! Hey, come over here and check this out!"

By now, Liz and Karen were done checking out the wall and joined Susan at the party.

It was bad enough being naked in front of two strangers, but being naked at a party, with everyone else dressed, now that was more that Liz could stand. She realized that she was forever trying to cover herself, which she continued to find was impossible with her hands behind her back, or to hide behind someone, which proved to be just as affective.

Karen tried out a few herself and described what she found, "Rum and coke, not too bad, seven and seven, not my favorite, Blaww, a tea totelier, Ahh, refreshing, I like this one, gota find out what it is!..."

Liz had never drank before, well, the spiked punch at graduation didn't count, after all, she only had 2 glasses before it was finished and the new one didn't get spiked. She followed the other two around and sampled that they tried. But, she did finish off the coke, it tasted better to her.

Over to the right, Liz spotted the buffet table. Seeing the food did make her a little hungry, but she would need to make her choices carefully. Not a lot of the food could be eaten without hands. "Hey, I found the food!" Liz tried a few things mainly from the fresh fruit area. Strawberries with whip cream, kiwi, melon balls...

Susan was the first to show up and started laughing right away, which resulted in Karen's quick arrival and her subsequent laughter. Liz tried to get them to let her in on the joke, but could not get an answer. Feeling a little hurt, Liz left the table looking for something else to drink. (at least, that was her excuse) All the while, the other two continued laughing behind her back. Suddenly, Liz felt a drop on her chest and looked down to see something white there. She looked up to see where it fell from when she felt another one. She looked down to see a second one next to the first one. Whip cream!? Where did it come.... A sudden whack to her rear made Liz realize she was sitting on the floor and laughing herself. Whip cream! her face must be covered with whip cream! She must have looked like a little kid that wears more of her food than she eats...

About that time Susan and Karen had composed themselves enough to find Liz and make sure that they did not hurt her feeling too much when they started laughing at her. Finding her on the floor laughing herself made them feel a little better. And now that the shock of what they was wore off, they could explain it to her.

"Sorry about that back there, but with your face covered with all that whip cream, and acting like you didn't notice or care, reminded me so much of my younger sister when we were just kids. I had totally forgotten all about it..."

"Yea, Me too. Would it help if I ate some strawberries too?" said Karen.

Liz looked up, "Thanks, if I had known what I looked like, I wouldn't have called you over without cleaning up first. And, any idea where I can get cleaned up? It's kinda hard to wipe your mouth without any hands."

"Look around you, I don't think anyone here will mind being used as a towel. So, Karen, ready to try the strawberries now?"

Susan and Karen returned to the table while Liz got to her feet and tried to wipe her face on the nearest mannequin, only to knock him over. "Ok, next time don't rub up against him so hard." Her next attempt was more successful, and she was sure that her face was at least a little bit cleaner. Liz returned to the table to find something else to eat and being careful to watch out for more whip cream.

(...)

The Game, Liz's experience continues in part 4
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...