tree removal

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
crazy dave

tree removal

Post by crazy dave »

hi. here's another little thing I have done. it all started with a major summer storm. I went out on the pier to see if there was any damage from the big waves washing over. saw what appeared to be a 4 to 5 inch thick log stuck between the posts. couldn't tell how long this thing was. went out to remove this log and discovered it was a tree about 20 to 25 feet long. got it loose and moved to the side hoping it would float away. 2 days later it was still there.

I'm sitting on the end of the pier fishing looking at the tree. I decided to get rid of it and have fun at the same time. had to wait to monday to do this because of all the weekend boat tarffic. that was ok because that gave me time thinking on how I was going to go about doing this.

on monday afternoon I went out to see if I could drag the tree around. found out it was easier in about 4 feet or more of water. the shallower the water the harder to move. ok, figured that out. now, how to hold it? went and tied the ends of about a 6 foot rope on the stump end so it made a big loop. tried moving it around with the rope and found it would work. now to wait to night.

about 11 that night I started getting ready. put on my modified womans swim suit,(1 pc with little skirt with bottom removed so I'm hanging free), and womans slip on shoes. (can't use anything on feet with straps or laces, gets cought on stuff). put in some half jell inserts to lift up and in to look bigger.(see toy story). I have a dark tan so I don't need anything covering my shoulders. covered my grey hair with a dark knit cap.

go to the basement and put the end of the black broom handle in the vise. tie a rope to handle of vise. tie my legs together above the knees with about 1 inch of space. put on my fly line with weight behind the head of my little guy.(has slip knot with other knot to prevent over tightening if cought on something. voice of experience here on that one) weight is hanging about just above the knees.put a rope with a slip knot on each wrist across my front. now for the fun part. while holding the rope attached to vise handle I push my elbows as far back as I can. then try to slide the broom handle between the elbows and back. sometimes I get it right the first time. basicly I end up slidding off the handle and tieing knots in the rope and try again untill everthing fits nice and tight. pull on rope attached to handle of vise to get free. now my hands are bound to my sides. grab my knives and away I go.

on the shore line I made cement stairs to get into the water along side the pier.(been at this for awhile) went into the water and put one knive on edge of pier and other on rail of the boat lift. slowly moved to the tree and grabed the rope with one hand. twisted and grabed rope with other hand. slowly moved to front of tree while ajusting grip on rope to get centered on stump end. once centered I started moving the tree along the shore line. I was going to move this tree about a half mile away. can't make this easy you know.

normally I'm straight up when doing this. but because of pulling weight of the tree I ended up at a angle with the water about chin high.

there is section of the lake thats next to the highway that I had to pass. durning this section when a car went by I would stop, turn away from highway with head just above water. idea here is if seen they would think I was something floating in the water. I would do the same thing for boats too. boats basicly stayed out in the deep water.

only tripped and went under a few times. got hung up on some branches under the water one time. that was a little hairy. weight on little guy became stuck in the branches. luckly I could bend the branches when I came up for air.I just couldn"t reach with my hands where I was stuck. after a couple of miniutes of pulling and bouncing up and down I finially came free. now that was a real exciting heart thumping moment. after I clamed down I contiuned on.

that part was the big excitment of the night. dropped off tree. went back to pier and cut ropes so I could get out of the water.I just can't go up steps when bound with out a railing to hold on to.

do you people enjoy reading this story? or should I just stut up? really wondering about that. I do have a lot more stories about things I have done.

crazy dave
Charlie tuna

Re: tree removal

Post by Charlie tuna »

All stories are good reading to someone. 99.9% of forum readers may not agree with all story subjects, but, hey, that's what makes us human. We agree to disagree on most things.

So keep writing the stories, as I feel any story is most times better than a one line post. Just my thoughts.
Charlie Tuna
Dark_Lizerd

Re: tree removal

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Glad you re-moved the tree and stayed out of the papers at the same time...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...