Finally got it in!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Meadow_cd

Finally got it in!

Post by Meadow_cd »

I bought a Doc Johnson medium butt plug some time back, but medium turned out to be bigger than I realized. Ive tried to get it in on several occasions but couldnt make it past the wide point :cry:
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Anal- ... B000LQKAUI
I tried again about 30 minutes ago, and just as I was about to give up yet again, POP! In it went. :shock: I almost came right then. I feel so full and delightfully violated. :oops:

So I put on black pantyhose and panties, a bodysuit, and my 5" sandals, then tied on my favorite crotch rope: http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/crope1.php (Thanks, Like ra! :hi:) Not that the plug is going anywhere, I just love the restricted feeling of the crotchrope.

I pulled on my red satin camisole that I keep for special occasions to complete the outfit. I just finished tying my ankles together (not easy with this tree up my arse) and tied above and below the knees. I wanted to log in and share before I cinch my wrists behind me and squirm against the restraints and the thobbing in my bum. Nite, all!
Picture 1.jpg
Picture 2.jpg
~Got dressed up to be tied down~
bobbi

Re: Finally got it in!

Post by bobbi »

congratulations - satisfying is it not? any plans for larger or more interesting designs? there are many types that offer different types of full feelings. oh and the vibrating ones mmmmmm.
Meadow_cd

Post by Meadow_cd »

It was very erotic. I have a smaller jelly plug that I enjoy(ed), but it provided nothing like the sensation of the larger, firmer plug. There was no forgetting that it was back there, and the crotch rope made sure it stayed deep. :twisted:

I would love to try other designs, particularly vibrating models, but I cant imagine trying to get a larger one in just yet. This one had me quite full. I wont soon forget the feeling of it finally lodging into place :)
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

I have a plug which that size too and also one which vibrates,
I found it hard to insert at first, but with plenty of lube and gentle pushing it pops in and wow what a feeling :D .
Feels great when having to walk round in heels or sta down.
Meadow_cd

Post by Meadow_cd »

The plug I finally got in was a vibrating model. When I had finally giving up on ever getting it in, I dug the vibrator out of it for other uses. Once I had it out, the plug had a bit more "give" to it which made it easier to insert although it still took some doing.

How well do the inflatables work? I would love to experiment some more. :oops:
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Meadow_cd wrote:How well do the inflatables work? I would love to experiment some more. :oops:
they work well, just do not go the cheap route. i had one pop in my arse and i was farting for the next three hours.
ToySoldier

Post by ToySoldier »

solostill wrote: i had one pop in my arse and i was farting for the next three hours.
HAHA!! funny :D
Meadow_cd

Post by Meadow_cd »

solostill wrote:they work well, just do not go the cheap route. i had one pop in my arse and i was farting for the next three hours.

Lol! It probably wasnt funny at the time, huh? What types of plugs do you use/recommend?
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I've got three medium ones just like the "Doc Johnson" except they are flesh tone/beige. One is solid, one's a vibrator, and one's inflatable. I don't recall their name brand, but they are all of the same manufacturer. I use to have one just like these that was an inflatable vibrator. That was awesome. Would like to find another one like it. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

Meadow_cd wrote: What types of plugs do you use/recommend?
It always depends on what you want. Long and thin? Short and thick? Thin neck ("butt-plug")? Same diameter ("dildo")? How far do you want it to go? Rectum? Sygmoid? Descending colon? Do you want it to press against your prostate? Is it going to stay in place or move up&down? Inflatable? Enema? Lockable? What about the material? Latex? Silicone? Acryl? Steel?
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

@LikeRa my head explode. :D

he is right though, lol.
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

My idea is there is no ultimate butt-plug ;-) I tried to explain all the criteria here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6962

You need various plugs/dildos. The "standard" one is indeed something to begin with. (Currently I have one inside ;-D )
patty70

Post by patty70 »

glad you got it in ,feels Great don't it . one thing you can try to make it even more exiting is to put some (icy hot ) or ben gay on it ,something that will last for a hour or so .youl squirm and cum in your pantys . better wear a gag you disterb the neibors have fun and be careful :gag:
MalevolentEvelynne

Post by MalevolentEvelynne »

Congrats! It only gets bigger from here!

I've found that making my own is the best for me.
It came as a necessity when I was too young to get into Adult shops. By the time I was finally old enough to get a real plug (a Doc), it was a disappointment - although the act of just buying it was a complete thrill! And inflatable ones are awesome! BUT, pay good money from a good name: I had one that was weak on one side when inflated and the thought of what might happen in there is kinda scary to me. With the inflatables you can play around almost endlessly before collapsing in a sweaty breathless heap.
My latest and greatest is a fairly large 10" tall dildo with 1 1/2" thickness, with an addition: one of those little mini-foam footballs from a dollar-store, an inch chopped off one end, then cored out and fitted over the first four inches of the dildo. A tight fit going in and then floomp! Expands to a beautiful fullness.
Meadow_cd

Post by Meadow_cd »

Like Ra wrote:It always depends on what you want. Long and thin? Short and thick? Thin neck ("butt-plug")? Same diameter ("dildo")? How far do you want it to go? Rectum? Sygmoid? Descending colon? Do you want it to press against your prostate? Is it going to stay in place or move up&down? Inflatable? Enema? Lockable? What about the material? Latex? Silicone? Acryl? Steel?
:shock: Wow, I dont know... I didnt realize there were so many considerations. I guess I'll just have to try out some different things... that might be a lot of fun come to think of it. 8)
MalevolentEvelynne wrote:I've found that making my own is the best for me.
What are some of the ways you make them... Or am I getting off topic? I'll have a look through the DIY section. Ive seen LikeRa's idea using a condom and silicone. That looks to be a good way to "customize" one, but having to wait 2 or 3 weeks for the silicone to cure would be maddening. Patience is not one of my strong suits, lol.