Replacement Keys

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
hetmandf

Replacement Keys

Post by hetmandf »

Does any one know where I can get replacement keys for my police style ankle cuffs? They are at least 20 years old, with no makers marks on them. Although they are very high quality. The place I bought them went out of business some time ago. I would hate to have to replace them. They don't really make them to the same quality these days. But I won't use them with only one key available. Thank you in advance for any help I can get from all of you.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
ben63376

Re: Replacement Keys

Post by ben63376 »

im not sure, arent all handcuff keys the same for the most part? i dont own any but theres a hard werestore of all places has handcuffs for 10 bucks :) i think theres a website you can order online from, i will try to find the site if you think it will help, store is called harbor fright
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
chasteed

Post by chasteed »

Check out the website "Cannons great escapes" to help identify the cuffs. Once you know their make, you can buy keys either from Cannon or ebay (cheaper).
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Or you can go to any good locksmith and have a new key made on the spot in about 2 minutes.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.