part 1: the package

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
ben63376

part 1: the package

Post by ben63376 »

so Jess, Jen, and Erika are good friends they had been thru a lot together and now living on there own for a few years now but there friendship has stayed strong despite differences.
one fine day they each received a box thru the us-mail when they got home from work or what ever they were doing they opened it and found a personally addressed letter and some strange things inside the box the letter read:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear Erika (Jen Jess) enclosed in this box is a latex body suit, but not any ordinary bodysuit this one has a timed lock on the steal collar at the neck that attaches to a arm binder at the back [ http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/wp-conten ... uit-03.jpg ]. you dint know me but i know you very well (each one looked at the attached Polaroids of them selves in public and in there homes and several of each one in some embarrassing predicament while in self bondage). now about that body suit if you dint want these pictures to go public i suggest you do exactly as i say,
.1st gag your self by what ever means you have,
.2nd put on the body suit and lock the collar but dint lock the binder on your arms yet,
.3rd put on the highest heel shoes you have,
.4th open your back door,
.5th put your arms thru the binder and pull up,
.6th now walk to this location: 8154 2ND street (Jess Jen and Ericka live in different part's of town but this ha pens to be 1/2 a mile from each ones home) don't let the door close behind you if you pant to get back in.
*leave from your house at 2 AM tonight don't ware anything Else only what i have told you*
don't tell anyone :)
i hope to see you
PS: don't worry i wont hurt you. but if you don't come that may change fast
-love
-BEN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so none of them had told anyone not even each other not knowing that the others had got a a box and letter as well, waited until 1 pm and got started
Jen and Erika didn't want to gag themselves and then have to go out at night and walk 1/2 a mile so they didn't put on a gag and skipped to #2
Jess however being more in to bondage than the other 2 owned a BIG red ball gag and she wore it
then they all started to put the body suits on and noticed there were holes in them although they all figured out why there was also a pair of latex panties that would cover the holes once they put them on, then they locked the collars as instructed
Jen's was purple, Jess's was blue, Erika's was Bright pink
Erika did not have high heels so she wore a pair of high boot's that came up almost to her knees in hot pink leather(ironically). Jenn had a pair of green 3 inch heel's, Jess on the other hand had a pair of 5 inch heavy rubber thigh high boot's with laces up both sides (but she had never tried to walk any distance in them before) that were construction orange with reflective white laces(Jess really didn't want those photos out).
so they all went and opened there back doors ,it was a good neighborhood and town so they did as they were told hoping that they wouldn't have needed to by the time the night was over, Jen being a bit paranoid put a big box in front of her door to keep it open.
so Jess and Jenn both reluctantly locked the binders on quick to get it over with before they changed there mind, Erika however being very shy about these things just stood there and attempted to make herself lock it but couldn't bring herself to do it, then suddenly her cell phone rang (she had left the volume on full) jumped and then she freaked out for a second but when she went to pickup her phone it hit her
<<<OMG I LOCKED IT!!!>>>
she started to panic and cry and struggled in vein for about 10 minuets but then she calmed down and gave up, then she looked at the clock and it was 5 till 2 so she figured the only way she could get out of it now was to go thru with is so she started down the deserted dimly lit streets, as did her other two Friends thinking they were going to end up alone with some creep in a strange warehouse like most of the buildings on 2ND street.
the walk went without incident for Jen and Erika but, Jess had to cross the main highway that ran thru the town, she waited for 10 minuet's before she could cross with as little exposure as possible, but a large white passenger van went by without it's lights on till the last minuet and gave her a honk and, followed her on the street until she ran thru some trees but, it was hard to give them the slip with those highly reflective laces on those orange boot's.
+MEANWHILE+
Jen and Ericka got to the warehouse but still never saw each other as they arrived at opposite sides of it.
both trying to find a way in walked around the building but the same way and so they still had no idea the other was there.
Erika not wanting to be seen hid in a dark corner on the out side of the warehouse near a big garage there was a Burgundy pickup parked in front of it no one was in it tho to her happiness so she sat in this corner and saw Jess go by and she was too embarrassed to let her Friend see her like this evantho she was bound like her too.
so Jess walked by and didn't see Erika and walked around the building again when she got back to Ware was Erika she saw the dark spot and the truck so she didn't want to be seen ether now so she walked in to the dark and Erika moved her feet so Jess wouldn't trip but to her surprise she turned and put her back to the wall and slid down right next to Erika, Jen looked over and let out a short shriek Erika jumped and then tried to calm her Friend sense they had both not worn any kind of gag it was esay to explain to each other what had happened to the other.
then while sitting there they both looked around and they saw there were a bunch of security camera's around the area on the warehouse so they figured ether the man named BEN who had sent them the boxes and letters saw them and was going to send out the photo's and leave them there to get help from someone because they had not worn gags, he was not here yet, or they figured there was someone Else who was not there yet.
they got there answer but it took 30 minuets to arrive, they saw some one walking down 2ND street looking at the building's as they went by them and as the figure got closer they say that she too was bound like them when she was half a block away she walked under a street light and Jen and Erika saw that it was:
JESS!!!
they called to her as she got close to there hiding spot when Jess looked toward them Jen started to laugh as they saw what she had worn and then why she did not answer, Erika however told her to stop laughing before someone finds them.
Jess getting furious starts yelling at Jen and Erika: I just ran a quarter mile from a van that was following me while I wore my FIVE INCH!!!! heeled boots not to mention my hands bound behind my back across the highway down the street thru the wood's then got lost for what seemed lik........she stop's all the sudden and realizes all they heard was: MPMPMPPMMMHPMHPHMPHPMHMPHHPMHMHMHPHPHMHPHMHPMHHPMHMHH for 5 minuets.
in her anger she also didn't notice that they were bound the same as her (how ever now noticing now) but just not gagged.
still quite annoyed she walks over in to the dark spot and sat down as far away from them as she can while still staying hidden mumbling in to her gag angerly as she go's by the 2 of them
=meanwhile=
BEN sitting at a monitor watching the two UN gagged girls decides that he can over look that one problem (but they would pay for it sometime) he continues with his plan.....
he looks over the item's laying on the tables in the center of the warehouse he picks up his heavy ski mask putt's it on and grabs his suit jacket from the coat rack from in the office in the warehouse (he is warring a stylish tan suit with a royal purple shirt and a matching diamond pattern tie and a Buffalo nickel coin pin on his suit lapel)
he starts with an automatic start he installed on his old Chevy pickup just outside the garage Ware he stands when it starts it turns on the spotlight aimed at the dark spot Ware the girls are (he set it up so that that was the only place for them to hide) when it starts and the light turns on Erika gives out a shriek and Jen and Jess jump up (Jess still mad at Jen) Jess is glaring at Jen not paying attention to the man who walked out from the garage until he demanded attention when he stood in front of the spotlight.
Erika frozen to the ground still from all the sudden change in there situation the man instructs them to go in to the garage as he reaches in the open window on the truck and shuts the spot light off. the girl's he figures will take a moment to do anything because the change from bright to almost no light runs up to the over looking catwalk behind and above the tables with the item's when in position he flips a switch on the rail that turns on spotlight behind him.
just as the girls recover from the change in light Jess no longer cares about Jen's involvement and just doesn't want those pictures to be made public so she leads the somewhat terrified Erika and a skeptical Jen in to the garage.
and then they get blinded again and see the man in the suit on some kind of walkway high above the warehouse floor still only seeing Little more than a silhouette of him he says: go to the table and read the note i have left for you. then all the light's go out in the warehouse and they hear running footstep's and a slam and then the garage shuts on it's automatic opener but moving quite fast the footstep's head for the garage door and then there gone and the garage is shut.
the light's all come on at once giving light to the whole warehouse Jess walks toward the table but Jen looks and See's a small office like thing near the garage it has a window on the two wall's out from the corner to over look the warehouse floor and a door, as she walked up to the small office she noticed there was no handle on the door to the side she was on she looked thru the blinds to see the man in the suit over looking the floor there was light in the room but it fell just short of his shoulders, the man raised his hand and waved her towards the table shaking his head for her not listening and going to the table
[the man thought she would be the trouble but then:]
#meanwhile#
Jess walked to the table and looked at the note the man in the suit had left for them she looked back and saw Jen going towards the office thing and she just started to think she had not had anything to do with this..... she looked back at the note It read:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmm... seems two of you decided not to wear any gags... well i had hopped that you would have all worn them or not but seems only Jess did now i could have sent out my beautiful pictures of you two trouble maker's Jen and Erika {Jess smiled behind her gag thinking that the plan had backfired her two Friend's she thought had planned this.
but as she read on her smile turned upside down} so i decided to play a little extra game than i had planned as follows: Jen Erika seance you didn't wear gags of any kind, you will get to pick witch of the item's on the table go to Jess and then put them on her....[the letter went on but at this point Jess had had it] Jess stop's and she in a fit of anger kicked the table over.
Back to the man in the suit:
when he saw the display Jess put on he immediately turned and grabbed a spreader bar a chain quick links and a remote control for some industrial machine and ran out the door in the office and tackled Jess by some miracle he got her on the spreader witch he had attached the chain to the loop on the bar with one of the quick links and then took the remote and guided the lifting Crane to Ware he was and attached the other end of the 15 foot chain to the cranes chain with the quick links and raised the crane until Jess now hung upside down [mind you this took all of 2 minuet's and did not give Jen or Erika a Chance to react]
thrashing back and forth trying in vain to get out of the binders she secured herself before and she came to no avail and it took her 30 minuets to give up out of pure lack of energy to continue and let herself hang idly as she blushes and cry's from embarrassment
Jen and Erika lost the man in the suit before they Evan got to Jess and started looking in amazement of what he had just done to her and thinking about how simmering mad she probably is about what just happened
the other two girls couldn't figure out what happened to the man in the suit he seemed to just vanish after he bound Jess. Jen said to Erika: she-sh i wonder what got in to her all the sudden, maybe we should find the letter, or we may not leave until it start,s to get light outside, said Erika so without another word they walked around the scattered items from the table, Jen called to Erika: i found it it's taped to the table.
so they both read:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmm... seems two of you decided not to wear any gags... well i had hoped that you would have all worn them or not but seems only Jess did now i could have sent out my beautiful pictures of you two trouble maker's Jen and Erika so i decided to play a one extra game than i had planned as follows: Jen Erika sense you didn't wear gags of any kind you will get to pick witch of the item's on the table go to Jess and then put them on her
now let me explain what the items are:
there are 3 Set's of item's that must be used together
.1 a normal chastity belt with no attachment's only the lock witch is a time lock that is already set to 3 week's time
.2 the same chastity belt but this one has a dildo and a butt plug attachment that has a enema attachment (trust me you will be happy to use it after a few days) this one is set to 2 week's time
.3 this one is only set to 1 week's time however this one has an advanced tease and denial system with vibrators in the dido and in the butt plug as well as in several other places but all are a part of the T&D system i mentioned before and will not allow orgasm and will at generally random intervals turn on but it measures several tings to know when to stop: blood pressure and, body temperature, and it also has an enema attachment
and finally there are special gags and some noise blocking earplug's for each of you wear home
PS: your suit's will unlock 2 hours from when you first locked them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so the two girls agreed that they would have to keep Jess bound to do this so they look around and see that they can add time to the timer on the back [but cant subtract] so they added an hour for safety sake (worried about getting hurt by Jess) and Jen had 7 minuets left on hers and Erika had 15 left so they started to try to figure out who gets what:
well says Jen, I sure don't want #2 do you (Erika shakes head no immediately) OK well I don't want to make Jess more mad at us so Erika you get #3 WHAT!! says Erika, I cant wear that I have a job at a health clinic, Jen: PART TIME!, Erika: SO WHAT SO DO YOU, Jen: well I don't want it, Erika: then let's put it on Jess she doesn't have a job she just lives off her parents fortune
MHHHHHHPPP
both girls look at Jess across the warehouse who Is still crying but now shaking her head no no no no no please! No!, Just then Jen's lock clicks open and also having a somewhat longer but still short temper grabs one of the earplug's and putt's them on Jess and shout's BE QUIET!!
then she leaves her there quietly sobbing and go's back to Erika and says: now where were we
Erika: she gets #3 then? Jen: YOU BET SHE DOES! [Jess not able to hear them still despite there sometimes raised voices] Erika's lock clicks open and they go back and forth for about 20 minuets about who gets #1 but Jen gives up and says: FINE JUST TAKE IT, Erika now grinning says: OK thank you Jen.
Jen not wanting to hurt anyone go's over to Jess and pulls the panties that came with the suit up [since she is upside down] and Jess starts fighting back but to no avail, Jen now back with the chastity belt setup #3 and putt's it on her Jess screaming in to her gag as she locks the chastity belt shut,
Jen now See's a small screen counting down to something 15 hours and then See's a small light that says it's counting down to when it starts to tease her, then she pulls her panties back down over the chastity belt and suddenly the crane gently lowers Jess to the floor but she has now lost her will to fight and just lays there and cry's her self to sleep there on the floor.
Jen helps Erika put hers on and then putt's her own on while Erika shyly looks the other way. both of there's now have the little screen on the front of there's Erika's reads 0002/0006/0023/0048/0056 W/D/H/M/S while Jen's reads 0001/0006/0023/0058/0029 W/D/H/M/S
Erika now go's over to Jess and tries to wake her but she seems to be a pretty heavy sleeper so Erika gets the gags there were 3 different colored clear panel ball gags [http://www.sub-shop.com/images/view.aspx?productId=5703] but they have clear LCD displays on the front like a digital clock currently reading "88:88:88 8/8/8", she then gave one to Jen and they both put there's on and Erika See's after she had put hers on that Jen now looking at her with a surprised look on her face like she must have on hers she figures tat the little screen on the front of her gag says "0016:0059:0030 h/m/s" also.
so then Jen takes off Jess gag and putt's it loosely around her neck for safe keeping then putts the last gag on Jess and the same happens to hers, then they notice something on the garage door Erika See's it and walk towards and Jen follows behind her when she See's it,Erika says: mhhp mhp! hmmpphmmmh? (translation: another note! when did this get here?) Erika now lightly blushing reads the note with Jen next to her:
-------------------------------------------------------
well done, now, put in the earplugs and set your timers to 14 hours and go to your homes
PS: don't forget to unlock Jess from her spreader keys are sitting in front of my office door
PS PS: if you dint set the timers right or you lock them without your arms in it you wont be leaving anytime soon
PS PS PS: you will be hearing from me soon
-BEN
---------------------------------------------

so Jen went and got the keys and opened the spreader set it to the side and tries her best to wake Jess but she wont budge (besides the fact that there all gagged now) so they both start to get ready they first help each other set there timers then set Jess's as well.
Jen figured they all had to be locked in for the doors to open so she insisted Erika put hers on first, so Erika did the same thing as before and couldn't make herself do it so Jen (getting impatient) came at her from behind and grabbed her shoulders and Erika reacted and it locked she was panicking for a few seconds but then calmed down realizing it was Jen who scared her in to locking it.
Just as Jen was about to lock hers on she remembered something important, the enema attachments (these would be needed as they had butt plugs in the chastity belts) so she grabbed one and put it in Jess's arms and hoped that she would wake up and figure it out, so then holding hers she locked her self in and just then the garage opened and Jen and Erika stood shocked and both thought {IT'S LIGHT OUT!!!!}
if they hadn't had the ear plugs in they would have heard the heavy traffic on 2ND street out side. They saw the burgundy truck go by out the door, Jess now finally awake because of the light coming in Thur the door, struggles to her feet (not esay wearing those 5 inch heels and her hands behind her back) now still mad at her two friends but believes they may not have been involved but still doesn't trust them, sense she can see the horror on there half covered faces staring at the open garage.
still quite shocked about how long they were in the warehouse all start looking for a place to hide in the nearly empty warehouse there was a spot at the other side of the office where there was a stare case that went down to a small room under the office so they all went down there to hide until night fall.
$meanwhile$ Back to the man in the suit,
while he was sitting in his truck waiting for the signal that they had finished, he had gotten several messages from a contact named Cam-Operator the first two said: Done moving on. But the last one said: almost done cleaning up, then he got the signal that they had finished and he opened the garage but just as he drove of he got another message: WAIT big problem, at that he almost crushed his phone in his hand and sped off on 2ND street.
He arrived at a nice little house in a nice neighborhood he looks and See's the name of the resident who lives at the address on the mail slot on the door that said
~JESS~ (and a welcome mat shaped like a heart)
as he walks up the path and over to the fence to the backyard [http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/ ... /house.jpg ] as he walks around the corner he See's the man he was talking to earlier (wearing a blue and black checker, button down long sleeve shirt, and a tool belt over his worn out carpenter pants) the man in the suit says to the man with the tool belt: what went wrong now.
Do you know what I will do to you if you mess this up, the man replies: what do you mean "now" Ben this is the first thing to go wrong. Man in the suit now known as Ben Replied with: WELL MARK WHAT WENT WRONG!!! ,
mark: lower your voice do you want to make it worse, she has a cleaning service that came and they had a key, Ben: so what did you tell them? Mark: I convinced them I was working for a security company and was installing cameras to help prevent burglary, and they asked why my truck didn't have a logo on it so I had to tell them that I was to quote myself not a ahem very ligitament company she hired to save money and they stopped me there and said they would stay and clean up after I had finished for her, I guess there well tipped from her, Ben: well this doesn't seem like a problem to me so what's the problem?
Mark: well they started to kinda get in the way and started asking me a lot of questions, and I caught one in the other room dialing from the house phone so I picked it up and it was 911!! but I happened to be working around the phone line so I cut it and it seems she has a security system already that I acted quickly to activate that locks all the doors and closes off rooms until you ether enter a code on a door to open that one or get to a box on the wall and unlock all the doors, Ben: continue, mark: well let's just say I tied up some loose ends while you were driving up here, Ben: are you almost done with the camera's?,
mark: not now turns out they were distracting me so they could mess with what I did so I have to start from scratch, Ben: do you want me to help you?, mark: you need to take care of the cleaning lady's, Ben: how many of them are there? Mark: three, here's the keys to my van [he says to Ben as he tosses his keys to him], Ben: OK I will be back in an hour or so.

so Ben starts to take the maids to the white passenger van that was on the grass in the back yard [the naborhood was silent by now it was close to 4pm] he drives around the corner and go's to the warehouse park's in the garage
hoping the girls had gone to the old bomb shelter [he found he was correct when he looked at the security cameras in his office and hit a button that closed the open door and locked it wakeing the sleeping but still bound girls, but he paid no attention to them and started to type up a letter on his computer from Jess's father to himself hiring him to essentially keep an eye on his daughter for him but not to let her find out, he then added the appropriate fake signatures to the bottom of the letter,
he then went back to the passenger van and swung open the dual back doors [ one of the maids had almost fallen out but he caught her {but she was not to appreciative}] he sett her back in the back of the mostly open interior of the van, and said: i must apologize for my Friend he dosent have the.... tact that i would have used [while looking at the 3 slim women hog tied with cable ties quite tightly and mouths stuffed and taped over all wearing there uniforms: jeans and a yellow t-shirt]
now moving towards them pulling out his pocket knife while saying he worked for her father who pays there paycheck, he then used his knife and cut one women's hands loose and let her do the rest giving her his knife, first thing she said after UN gagging her self (pulling out several pairs of Jess's panties) was: can you prove that.
Ben saying nothing passed her the document he made just before, telling her if i was you i would at lest UN gag your Friends there, I'm shure there having as much fun as you were (cursing at herself for not already doing it) after cutting there wrists free and giving them his knife she looked over the document and pulled out a check from her pocket and comparing the signatures,
breaking the silence Ben said: as you see he doesn't want anyone to know about this and he wouldn't hesitate to fire anyone who works for him if they found out,
so I'm gonna give you a chance and not tell him, but i need one thing from you, she said back: and what would that be? Ben: well don't tell Jess or her father if you want to keep your job, and well let's just say I'm in a good mood and i will be the one to stop you from getting away and i wont be happy if you did that,
all three women cringed at those words and said that they would agree to his terms, Ben now said: i will drive you back to her house and ask you to clean up after my Friend is done,
one of the other women said: will he be gone or at least in another room?, Ben: i can do that for you, now please get in the middle seats and i will be back in a moment to drive you back, Ben now walking back to the office in the wear house and hitting a button that opens the door the runs back to the van and drives out of the wear house in time to get out before the girls manage there way up the stairs and see him driving off,
only taking a few minuets to drive back to Jess's house the drive was quite silent, when they got there he told them he was going to tell his Friend to leave them alone in the rooms they were going to clean, he walked off and the girls all stretched next to the van after getting out the side door.
<<<(((>>>)))MEANWHILE(((<<<)))>>>
after going down to the room they saw the clock it showed 2pm Jen, and Erika seemed surprised but Jess seemed to be used to sleeping in that late, so Jen went and sat down against the wall and Erika went and sat right next to her seeming scared(alt ho she herself was enjoying her predicament she would never show it) Jess on the other hand sat on the wall looking out the door still not happy and quite embarrassed at what had happened before, all was silent as it would be in a room of bound and gagged women they all drifted off to a UN easy sleep,
SLAM!! the girls all jumped and started trying to figure out what was going on where they were and why they couldn't talk calming down and remembering what had transpired the following hours and now seeing the door was shut to the room they were in and there seemed to be no other way out, Jen now starting to lose her calmnes she seemed to have started to give out a tear or two they now all sat across from the clock watching the clock move ever so slowly seeming to stand still not remembering how long they were going to remain bound and gagged anymore when suddenly the door opened again the girls looked at the clock which now shows 10 till 5pm they walk up the stairs and see that the sun is starting to set but knowing that they wont be leaving for quite a while yet
.......intermission (music) (flashing red and yellow)........
now unable to sleep just starring at the clock as it slowly moved to 12am they figured they should part ways and left for there homes.
Jen and Erika both again had no problems getting home but Jess, on her way back she saw a truck turn off her street and go the opposite direction and, when she got to her house she saw a white passenger van parked behind her Honda car, the van was the same as the one that had folowed her the night before she saw the custom license plate: CAM-OP, then the van started and drove off.
other than that all the girls found there homes like they left them, Jens box was still holding the door open for her, first thing Erika did was look at her calender and give a sigh of relief when she saw that it was Friday yesterday and she had not missed a work day, the she looked at the clock in the kitchen and saw that it was just about 4am then she heard a "click" her arms fell and dropped the bindings on the floor and she stretched her arms up, and went to get some much needed sleep in a comfortable position, Jen got back at 10 after 4 but then noticed something after she got her arms out of the binder "how do we get the body suit off!! and i need to go to the bathroom, her eyes went wide when she remembered what her and Jess had forgot at that warehouse, so with lack of Patience she grabbed her keys and drove to the warehouse and looked around for ten minuets to try to find the enema bags but they were nowhere in sight, so she left disappointed and constipated.
Jess apon arriving home just before 4am she dropped her binder on the freshly clean floor and smiled behind her gag as she set two enema bag's on her kitchen counter and then grabbed one and ran to the bathroom to use it badly but still smiling as she felt she had got her Friend at her own joke after figuring out how to use it with the kindly attached instructions went to bed probably wanting to stay there until Monday she lay there and just got comfortable and closed her eyes when she was awoke by a somewhat loud beep from somewhere and a few seconds later she felt something vibrating..... her eyes got wide as she remembered what was about to happen then we hear a crying mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhpppppp!!!! fade away as we fade to black and see:
TO BE CONTINUED.....(DRAMATIC MUSIC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
coment's

me and a freind discused the senarios for this story line, the remaining 4 parts can be seen here: http://ben63376.deviantart.com/gallery/#mature-stories
please let me know what you think, rights to the charicters: jess, jen, and erica belong to camera-operator. the charicters:ben, mark. and sarah belong to me.

i also have dezigns for the chastiy belts and a SB lock here: http://ben63376.deviantart.com/gallery/#story-items
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
BondageGames

Re: part 1: the package

Post by BondageGames »

I read the entire story you have up on DeviantArt so far...

It's borderline amazing. I'm envious, that's for sure!
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

did you see the drawings of the lock and chastity belt? and theres a discriptions of the fetures
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

....WOW. simply an amazing story, cant wait for the rest of it... although to be picky, it needs more proof reading before posting :P, it just makes it harder to read is all. :gag:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

are you volentering :D if you are that would be great :D i was consconsidering stoping untill recently when i started getin tons of views from blogmans line art (used with permission) but i was on a wrigting spree but did i mention i windows update manditory restarts.... it gives you 10 muinets unless you get to the pull down menu and that only gives you asmuch as 4 hours and i fell asleep, and open office did not save any of it and i got flu cold like thin and ight now my hand onthe mouse feels like theres an 80 pound bag of concreet as im typine wih te onscrrrrrreenkeeyboardddddddddddddddddddddddddddd....notjokeing bye nnnnnnnow :cry:
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

Awwwww well i certainly will proof read it for you :)
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

great, im also have about 10 non related short stories planned for those 3 girls :D i did mention there over 18 right? it's kinda a given as they have jobs and own houses and cars
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

are they all as long as this one? cos this one is killin' me here :evil: :whip: :twisted: :mrgreen: :gag:
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

yea there prety long my next question was if i should make them shorter, also the discriptions are supposed to alow for the reader to imagine for themselves, and spots where i jump around words are to sound almost shy but more towards politeness if that makes any sence what so ever, my mind is still cloudy :( :?: