Simple & Reliable Cuffs

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
chainmaid

Simple & Reliable Cuffs

Post by chainmaid »

I've been using cuffs made from chain, tubing and padlocks for a long time:
You can see how much use they have had by how worn they are.
You can get chain,tubing and locks from any hardware store
Buy good quality locks, your life may depend on them, I have had keys break off in cheap ones
Obviously the tubing should be cut to just go round your wrist.
You can lock them on your wrists quite tight without causing any harm.
Once your wrists are secured take the large padlock and pass in through both cuffs to draw your hands together nice and tight.
Make sure you have the lock facing downwards so that you can get the key in it to release.
With a bit of practice its easy to lock your hands behind your back
The loose bit of chain can be useful for attaching yourself, if your hands are in front you can easily lock yourself to something over your head.
Its good to stand around in 6" heels for an hour or two. The tubing limits the damage to your wrists.
But make sure you have a extremely reliable release first.
Been at it for years!
bound_jenny

Re: Simple & Reliable Cuffs

Post by bound_jenny »

That's excellent work! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

a simple addition to this

you can make a collar in the same way, but preferably use thicker tube such as hose-pipe.

and another addition,

find two lengths of rigid plastic tube about 18" long, drop a chain from the lock securing the collar down each tube, then lock the other end of each chain to the chain cuffs (separately. You can now move your hands around easily but not bring them any closer than 18" to your collar. So you can't reach the nipple clamps you put on earlier :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

lj wrote:find two lengths of rigid plastic tube about 18" long, drop a chain from the lock securing the collar down each tube, then lock the other end of each chain to the chain cuffs (separately. You can now move your hands around easily but not bring them any closer than 18" to your collar. So you can't reach the nipple clamps you put on earlier :twisted:
I like your thinking, and that would prevent you from removing the nipple clamps. The thing I don't like about having your hands in front is that it allows access to other naughty parts. If you can manage to do this with your hands behind you you're guaranteed to remain frustrated. :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

One can always trim the length of the pipe so that you can neither reach the nipple clamps nor the naughty parts. That way you can dig the lint out of your belly button but not be able to gratify yourself nor relieve the nipples (well, relief from that will come after some more entertaining pain once the clamps are removed - either way, you're going to appreciate the value of a good gag :gag: ).

All very evil (as it's supposed to be... :twisted: ).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
mhw

Post by mhw »

I'm using similar idea, but with a rope instead of chain(it can be cut if padlock fails) and additional part of wider plastic pipe that distances padlock from wrist so it can be easily locked or unlocked.
It can be hard to see at picture that padlock goes through a loop - it's sometimes not that easy to put padlocks shackle between two strands of rope but it's still quite comfortable to use.
There's one con more - it's possible to lock both wrists(even together with ankles) with single padlock.