Butt Plug Question

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
iBorg

Butt Plug Question

Post by iBorg »

I must be going through something. Seems I'm full of questions (and not opposed to being full of other things....).

Anyway, I'd like to stretch to a larger opening to make strap ons and the like more "doable." Any plug recommendations?

Thanks,

iBorg
Kronopticon

Re: Butt Plug Question

Post by Kronopticon »

i would personally recommend an inflatable plug, as you can go any size, but the point, is practising the stretching itself, the size doesnt particularly matter.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
iBorg

Post by iBorg »

Forgive what may sound as a dumb question, how would you recommend the practicing stretching?

Thanks,

iBorg
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

i recommend using one as regularly as possible, even while sleeping, but not if uncomfortable while sleeping. you should slowly insert the plug, then slowly increase the size, until you feel it start to affect you properly, at which point you should leave it several minutes before increasing it any more.

But if there is any discomfort, and you feel you arent enjoying it, then remember to slowly release the pressure, a rapid decrease will damage your insides greatly, and your rectum will simply retract immediately and heal back to the way it was or even worse.

In that it becomes stronger and possibly more painful the next time, so a slow decrease is essential.

enjoy. and keep up the good work :P
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

a good idea is to go to the toilet before... and if possible have a enema... or else it could get pretty messy...
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

yes.. them too :P regular enema's will help greatly.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Kronopticon wrote:i would personally recommend an inflatable plug, as you can go any size, but the point, is practising the stretching itself, the size doesnt particularly matter.
OK, I realize that this post is a bit old but I have just come across it.

What inflatable butt plug do you use?

I have had two. Both of these would inflate the portion that is fully inside, providing for a very "full" feeling, but they would not increase the diameter that the sphincter is closed down upon at all. Is there an inflatable model that increases the "neck" size?

Ron
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

rmcingle wrote:I have had two. Both of these would inflate the portion that is fully inside, providing for a very "full" feeling, but they would not increase the diameter that the sphincter is closed down upon at all. Is there an inflatable model that increases the "neck" size? Ron
What you're describing sounds like the ideal plug to me. :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.