Pumps

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Link-182

Pumps

Post by Link-182 »

im interested in doing a session where i am forced to drink urine. what kind of pump should i use, all the ones i find are too big for the simple job i want it too do. (and dont make this a discussion "if urine is safe to drink", too many posts have gone that direction)
1azzu1

Re: Pumps

Post by 1azzu1 »

well dont really see the problem with the urin... but what about the air when there is no more urin?

if you wanna do something like that i suggest a bottle with a tube hanging above your head...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gravity.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lifer

Post by lifer »

Beware of pumps. Use only one you are comfortable with and do not connect it in a way that you cannot escape it. Pumps are deadly!!!

I am personally a proponent of scenarios which involve "choice drinking" besides "forced drinking". In self-bondage, they become the same (eventually). Forced drinking usually requires the fluid to be forced into your mouth or gravity fed into your mouth. Both of these methods are dangerous. A pump can easily force too much into your mouth causing serious problems as can a gravity-fed system.

The way it works is that you are not "forced" but "encouraged" to drink. It can be a "forced-suck" situation or or a trickle situation. This can be accomplished by creating a scenario where you are uncomfortable if you do not drink but relieved if you do. Get it? Let me give you an example (or two):

If your nipples/balls were tied to a vessel which was catching your piss, then maybe you would want to relieve that strain by drinking it through a straw. Be sure that you can actually suck through that distance. Test!

Or, perhaps, you had a small trickle of your piss coming from above/(small pump) and if you failed to drink it, it would cause damage to your outfit, home, or other relished item. So, you would rather catch it all or face the consequences of ruining something.

Of course, you need to have a safe and reliable backup release mechanism. Don't go short on this. Test, test and re-test. This is important! Fun and SB insight only come from your living through it. Be careful!

Remember, many pumps cannot pump enough for your wishes and those that do are very dangerous indeed! Be careful with pumps of all sorts! Gravity is a relentless pump and does not turn off! Beware!

You don't have to be swimming to be drowned. :shock:

My two cents.
Life is what you make it.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Low volume pumps are, as you know, hard to find.

What comes to mind is a pump from a windshield washer from a car.

These used to be standalone pumps, but today I think they are mostly integrated in with the reservoir tank, which probably would be good for you anyway.

I could see the advantage of such a pump rather than gravity because you might be able to control the on/off cycles, giving you a manageable mouthful at a time, rather than having the whole amount trying to rush into your mouth.

In addition, the low volume of such a pump would probably give yo time to swallow.

Of course, if you acquired a used one, which would undoubtedly be my option, a really thorough cleaning would be in order prior to use.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Gravity with a small electric solenoid might also work. You could energize the solenoid for short periods to allow the flow and the gravity would provide the pressure. Pressure would be determined by the height of the reservoir. (aprox 0.43psi per foot in elevation)
RachelAllison

Post by RachelAllison »

Gravity feed is the way. It helps to be able to regulate the flow, so some sort of clamping mechanism is required. In my case, I was able to use a brake hose clamp, and it is completely adjustable. I posted an example of the tool in my attachment. It worked great for me, on many occasions, allowing me to have a slow drip feed, which made the experience wonderfully longer lasting.
Attachments
Brake Line Clamp
Brake Line Clamp
KinkGyver

Post by KinkGyver »

I really like Lifer's idea of being required to drink your own recently-produced urine through a straw to take weight off of something sensitive. I can imagine myself drinking a bunch of water and recirculating it a few times over the course of several hours before being freed. Mmmmm... Might have to rig something up...
bounddamsel

Post by bounddamsel »

i use a simple 12 volt fuel pumpjust test run with water so any junk gets out
they usalyy have a lower flow :mrgreen: