Make your own bondage bench

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bound_jenny

Re: Make your own bondage bench

Post by bound_jenny »

Thanks for bumping this thread up, Cindy. That's a nice piece of kit. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

Just a variation on Cindy's theme, my "Isolation Cell" otherwise known as the under-stairs cupboard (closet in the US ?) has a floor panel made from a spare kitchen unit door, IIRC 600mm square, with an eye plate (U shaped loop welded to a square steel plate about 50mm x 50mm) screwed down to each corner. The central panel is a bit thin, so I reinforced it with some scrap 6mm ply glued in place.

As you are standing on the floor panel it goes nowhere, and it is wide enough to almost fill the available floor space so you can't step away from it even if the chains are long enough! Provides flexibility in restraint for standing, kneeling and sitting (though I've only been locked onto it once so far, standing up with wrists chained to the convenient 20mm shelf squaring off the angled "ceiling" )

At a venue we regularly go to for a play-party they have a similar piece of kit, a rectangle of heavy board about 1200mm x 500mm with three fold-down rings, one in the middle, the other two near the ends, allowing for legs spread or together, or use the central ring for anchoring delicate parts :shock: Again, the person's weight makes it a solid restraint that can be hidden away very easily.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
windlepoons

Post by windlepoons »

Thanks a lot for this, I now have a very unusual shopping list!
This is a wonderful helpful community.
Dane

Post by Dane »

My version of the bondageboard. Sorry for the lousy painting but you get the idea.
Most of it bought at local hardware stores, if only the cute girl at the counter knew :-)

3 pieces of wood, I use particelboard.

Green is motercycle combinationslocks like in the picture, but with 5 digits instead of 4. Numbers drilled out and right combination painted white, I found out that I could find the numbers in the dark with my nails...

Blue is luggage straps like in the picture, but also rope, chain etc could be used.

Black is pipe clamps like in the picture, only smaller.

Grey is metal collar, locked to the board preventing head raise, but large enough not to put any pressure on the neck. Metal ancle shackles also locked to the board. Metal wrist shackles connected with chain to the motorcyclelocks.