Gwen Hood

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
CrazyMetalFuka

Gwen Hood

Post by CrazyMetalFuka »

Hi all.

I’m looking at making a Gwendolin style hood. My girlfriend isn’t taken by hoods that much but she’s up for pushing limits, and I think a Gwen style hood would be a good start, especially if it’s a spandex or similar cloth type one. I was thinking of using a women’s stretchy style t-shirt as the material, or a cheap spandex type t-shirt.

Here’s my ideas about the template. Sorry for the quality of the picture but I’m not great at Paint!

The one on the left is one single piece of material with the seam running over the head and down the back, where as the one on the right has a panel running from the top of the head down the back. Similar to the two pictures bellow respectively. (Pictures removed by Anna by request of copyright owner.)

Removed photo, Removed photo

To be fair, the left hand picture looks to be a two-piece construction of two halves, so not quite like my paint picture but I’m sure you can imagine.

Has anyone got any suggestions or modifications? Or has anyone got any templates of their own?

Cheers.
Carpe Diem
Kronopticon

Re: Gwen Hood

Post by Kronopticon »

nice idea, might work, although i think the head curves above the eye hole needs to be bigger, with a bigger drop to the centre "crest" or, you can try and modify this method designed for balaclava, but just change the hole cutting end result http://feralityillust.livejournal.com/3057.html
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
CrazyMetalFuka

Re: Gwen Hood

Post by CrazyMetalFuka »

Kronopticon, I think you'r right. The main hole needs to be slightly bigger. I think it will end up being a case of trial and error or close measuring. The balaclava design looks interesting. I might have to make a mock up of both designs and see what happens.
Carpe Diem