Dream bondage session

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

If you could have a session of your dreams what would it be

Topped by a Man master
2%
top to a man as master
No votes
top to a woman
11%
topped by a woman
49%
Bound by a group
12%
Self-bondage
10%
All the above (not at the same time ;-)
16%

Total votes: 135

Cindy123

Dream bondage session

Post by Cindy123 »

A little silly poll question, if you could have a dream bondage session custom made for you, every thing you want, what would it be? I like all the above and fully nude. (I WANT IT ALL)
Sin-Dee :D
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Anastasia

Re: Dream bondage session

Post by Anastasia »

Cindy123 wrote:A little silly poll question, if you could have a dream bondage session custom made for you, every thing you want, what would it be? I like all the above and fully nude. (I WANT IT ALL)
Darling, you took the words out of my mouth. Yum! :D
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
huve

Post by huve »

I voted for having it all, but I think i wouldlike it all at the same time, it sounds like so much fun.

I would love to be treated as a 24 hour slave, to have to do exactly whatever my mistress or master wanted of me. And to make sure I suffer when I've done wrong, or just for their pleasure. To be tied up and made to stay in a small box when needed sounds like fun too.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

human_slave wrote:I voted for having it all, but I think i wouldlike it all at the same time, it sounds like so much fun.

I would love to be treated as a 24 hour slave, to have to do exactly whatever my mistress or master wanted of me. And to make sure I suffer when I've done wrong, or just for their pleasure. To be tied up and made to stay in a small box when needed sounds like fun too.
Leading on from Human_slave's comment here, I had a fantasy last night I was thinking of. Not really sure what you will think of it but hey, here goes...

Just remember this HAS to be pre-agreed and consensual or it just would'nt do anything for me, because I am really NOT that sort of person, but....(and this is really embarrasing :oops:)....this is my fantasy:

I was thinking of being a top to a woman, either in a 24 or 48 hour bondage scene, but instead of being all clinical and boring ("Here I am all tied up - do what you want to me" kind of bondage), we'd do the whole shooting match, starting from the "abduction", where I would drive around the local area, spot my "victim" (who is really my sub), park up the car get out and approach her maybe from behind, over power her and send her to sleep with something like a chloroform soaked rag*, lay her in the back seat of my car, drive back to the house, and tie her to the bed, still fully clothed. I would obviously need to look after her while she is asleep, to make sure everything is ok. But when she wakes to find her self spreadeagled and helpless, I could have my fun. I have always fantasized also about tying up a woman and then cutting her clothes off with a pair of scissors, leaving her all exposed and helpless while I do it.

For the rest of the weekend I could play with her and feed her and toilet her and change her position etc... the limits are endless. Then at the end of the weekend she would be released and use her spare set of clothes to go home in.

So long as it was all agreed in advance, all planned out, and she know the clothes she would be wearing would get ruined, and that she would need a spare set in advance leaving at the house, I think it would be awesome fun for both of us.

*I am not sure about the effects of chloroform on people so that would need looking into if it were to be played out for real, but to be honest this is just a fantasy I am sharing with you.

My only other fear if it came to acting out this fantasy for real is getting caught by a passerby that misinterpreted the "abduction" as something real, and calling the cops or something. Could be embarrassing. :oops:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
jake

Post by jake »

curious_sb wrote:My only other fear if it came to acting out this fantasy for real is getting caught by a passerby that misinterpreted the "abduction" as something real, and calling the cops or something. Could be embarrassing. :oops:
Definietly. The police on the scene is definietly unwanted.

"No, no, you don't get it guv. She was ENJOYING it!" :roll:
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

This is another one of those little pranks I got up to some years ago. I can't remember why it came about but we ended up getting a few of us together and borrowing a van. We set off to wait for our victim, a female friend of ours who hadn't been out drinking with us much in the previous few weeks, and when she went out to go to the shop we pulled up alongside her, jumped out of the van and nabbed her. Needless to say we took her directly to the pub and filled her with drink. I don't recall worrying about getting stopped by the police, but we were troublesome youths so it probably wasn't the first thing on our minds. :D
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Sweet!!
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

WOW!!!! have you noticed not one has picked only self-bondage so far.
This tells a lot, all of us want to interact with others with our bondage interests, Bondage is fun and I think we all want to shair with others.
Cindy :shock:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Cindy123 wrote:WOW!!!! have you noticed not one has picked only self-bondage so far.
This tells a lot, all of us want to interact with others with our bondage interests, Bondage is fun and I think we all want to shair with others.
Darling, I do believe that you are correct. I have to wonder if my interest in self-bondage comes from desperation when others are not available. I certainly have wondered about that for much of my life.

I think that it is partially true in my case. A lot of times I wish that someone else would be the top and be interactive. It would be delicious to have a conversation with them while gagged. :D However, I do at times note that I simply wish to be bound and need not anyone else to be the top. Perhaps I do find self-bondage to be yummy in its own right. 8)

Actually, probably my dream scenario involves several people all tied up. That could mean that one of us does the self-binding or even many. Having a group of people in bondage sounds so delicious. Yum!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

For me I love self-bondage as much as interacting with others, I find all fantastically fun.
As a gal I can find a lot of persons who want to play bondage with me, and I believe women have no problem finding partners for any kind of sexual activities, and that’s the problem.
Do they really like bondage or do they only want to fuck my brains out????
It’s very hard to find real honest people to share my love of bondage and know how to ring my bells.
That’s why I like the bondage club, everyone there loves bondage and we all relate.
Cindy
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Cindy123 wrote:WOW!!!! have you noticed not one has picked only self-bondage so far.
Cindy :shock:
Hehe I never noticed that til you said, yes I think you are right, we all want to play but either dont have the courage to ask or find out or just too embarrassed so play bondage games with ourselves instead.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Cindy123 wrote:For me I love self-bondage as much as interacting with others, I find all fantastically fun.
As a gal I can find a lot of persons who want to play bondage with me, and I believe women have no problem finding partners for any kind of sexual activities, and that’s the problem.
Do they really like bondage or do they only want to fuck my brains out????
It’s very hard to find real honest people to share my love of bondage and know how to ring my bells.
Darling, having interacting on-line in my feminine personna, I can understand what you are saying. More than once I've been hit upon by what appears to be horny guys. However, my masculine personna has trouble getting anyone to notice. True that I'm more extraverted in my feminine role, but the difference is still quite startling.
Cindy123 also wrote:That’s why I like the bondage club, everyone there loves bondage and we all relate.
I wish that I could find a group like that. I have friends in the BDSM community, but they all seem to be more into D/s and/or S/M. My perception is that in general bondage is a means to an end. For me, bondage is the yummy result. I would just love input into how one might go about either finding or starting a club for bondage lovers.
tyerrup

Umm, I forgot, oh yeah the pole, I mean poll. :)

Post by tyerrup »

Now, I consider myself to be a heterosexual male and so when I had an opportunity to go down on another man once during a private house party with two male subs and two femdoms I declined. Yet, sometimes (like now) when it has been too long since I have had sex, I sometimes find myself fantasizing when bound about satisfying another man orally. Preferably while bound on my knees with my wrists and ankles tightly locked together. There's just something that's hot about a mouth on a hard cock and I love seeing pics/video of women giving head while tied-up.

Can anybody relate to that? It's hard to put into words, but sometimes I guess I feel like a "submissive slut" and that if anyone, man or woman wanted to use me for their pleasure, I would let them, assuming they appeared in front of me at that exact moment in time and I was tied tightly. Yet, I have no desire to go seek out a homosexual encounter and 90% percent of the time the very idea is disgusting/distateful.

Yet, the thoughts keep coming back. Also, I have used butt plugs/dildos anally and have had them used on me by my ex-girlfriends, so where do you seperate anal play because it feels good and makes you come so much more strongly and anal play as a surrogate for a man's cock?

The other question is, how many people believe that if there was no taboo behavior that we would all be having sex with each other with no thought or regard to socially-imposed gender roles?

In other words, if it felt good, you'd have sex with a man one day and a woman the next or both at once. It wouldn't even be called homosexuality/bi-sexuality/lesbianism at all, it would just be sex.

I am probably rambling now as it is getting late and I have been staring at my monitor for like 3 hours straight. SO I will just end this here and see what kinds of responses I get.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I guess what this comes down to, then, is gender liquidity. It's a prevalent feature of many post-modern horror films, specifically the body horror films of David Cronenberg. A lot of his films are about the feminization of the male hysteric and can be read in feminist and post-feminist ways as well. Basically, what happens is the films play on society's anxieties about perceived gender roles and fear of infection and disease, or invasion of the body. And don't even get me started on the 'vagina dentata'. :shock:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

misQui wrote: And don't even get me started on the 'vagina dentata'. :shock:
aka "Fanny Teeth".

Hahah I rememeber that epochrable tale at primary school, I dont know how it got started but we were told somehow by someone, probably by the older kids, that girls had teeth "in there" and if you ever poked little willy in there he would get bitten off..

It did freak me out.

What?

Come on guys I was only 5. lol
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator