This perked my interest.. amongst other things

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Pandaeyes

This perked my interest.. amongst other things

Post by Pandaeyes »

Heylo guys, long time since I posted here soo I feel kinda harsh asking for help. ^^; But if any of you do remember my earlier posts I can happily say i've gained a fair bit of confidence since then! =) And thanks to all the people who gave me a cyberspacial kick up the arse in the right direction!

But I recently stumbled across some SB artwork which i'm not sure if i'm allowed to show on the forums soo i'd best not. But the scene shows a girl, without going into too much detail, wearing a top which his a snap hook attached to the back. She is also wearing thigh high heels and she's put some leatehr straps around the base of the heels and the actual heel itself, the straps are attached to a length of leather strapping which she attaches to a pair of leather wrist cuffs (Left ankle to the right wrist and the right ankle to the left wrist) then pulls her arms behind her head and managed to get the leather straps into the snap hook attached to her top. Soo her legs can't stretch or really move, neither can her arms. I really like the idea of the scenario but I can't think of a suitable release method due to the positioning of it all.. In the comic strip she has a snap hook with a built in timer, which opens after soo long. But I can't see myself getting a hold of one of those any time soon ;)

Any ideas?

Thanks for reading!
<3~ I'd do anything for you just to see you smile.. ;3
Vashgundam

Re: This perked my interest.. amongst other things

Post by Vashgundam »

I know the exact picture you are talking about and tried to duplicate this myself. The only way I could figure out to do it was to lock the straps to the wrists, with a padlock. the rest should be the same as the picture.
Mitciv

Post by Mitciv »

You should be allowed to post the picture. I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this as you describe it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Suggestion: instead of posting the image directly here, if it's on another site, link to the exact page on the site. Then you're not violating anyone's copyright or other legal details.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Pandaeyes

Post by Pandaeyes »

Good idea Vash, but I wouldn't trust being able to get to the keys with my arms back like that. :P

Link to the picture: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5877/mng-20
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

Do not use the keys, then ;-) Use an ice padlock.
Pandaeyes

Post by Pandaeyes »

Not too experianced in actual inescapable SB, always done scenarios with my handcuffs that don't require the keys to open them, how would I incorporate an ice padlock? :o and thankies for the reply :3