in 2.5 hours

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
marylandsissy

in 2.5 hours

Post by marylandsissy »

In 2 and a half hours, I will be dressed and bound in my basement again, hopefully with the camera running like it should this time.

Let me describe the scenario. Freshly showered, I shall be getting dressed. The evenings attire is very simple. I plan on putting on my tan sheer to waist pantyhose then I will put on my lacy black boy cut panties. I will next add a garter belt and stockings in black. Next on will be a cute grey mini skirt that is almost not a skirt at all more of a band of fabric. A pair of 6 inch stilletto ankle strap heels will be put on. Next a lacy black bra and a silky white top.

Now here is where my few toys come in. I will place two nipple clamps in my bra. Next I will take a vibrating multi function butt plug and insert that into my waiting boy pussy. Next a locking metal collar, a hood and locking penis gag.

To the basement................Plenty of white rope and colored rope to bind my body with. A crotchrope under the mini skirt. Rope at under my heels and around my ankles. Rope above and below my knees. a band of rope at my thighs. Rope around my waist (wait a minute and I'll explain), rope around above and below the breasts. Now leather locking wrist cuffs that will be wound through the waist rope. And finally a chain that is locked to my collar and around a heavy reclining chair.

The challenge: Wiggle my way on the floor to the other side of the room to unlock the chain from the chair (no lock for safety, just a spring clip). Then get myself to the keys that were just out of reach because of the chain. Now the hard part, to get the right key out of 8 keys to unlock my cuffs from behind me. The catch is I will be wearing pvc elbow length gloves.

I have to be out of my bondage or my finacee will find me bound, gagged, and dressed like a girl. And I need to do all of this while a butt plug drives me nuts and the orgasm control lotion and condom keep my mind busy.
Gheist

Re: in 2.5 hours

Post by Gheist »

Good luck & have fun. :D
Veni, Vidi, Vici...
marylandsissy

Re: in 2.5 hours

Post by marylandsissy »

getting tied now, For the next few hours I will be :gag: