What materials are and aren't safe inside the anus?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Hawkmania

What materials are and aren't safe inside the anus?

Post by Hawkmania »

I'm trying to think of items around the house I could use for such things, mainly because I've not got confidential access to standard equipment, everything I use is around my house, old shoe laces, elastic from trousers, magnets, wires, ornament clogs, keyring hooks etc etc. I 'would' cut a potato for a homemade anal plug, but I can't seem to cut it so that there aren't any sharp ends that prod on the inside of the anus and the neck is also hard to correctly cut, plus I have short free time to do such things, so I'm thinking on improvising further. I already assume clothing materials should go anywhere near the anus, it's a start? :whip:
sophiestacey

Re: What materials are and aren't safe inside the anus?

Post by sophiestacey »

You’re asking what things aren't safe for the anus? Well apart from the obvious -- cheese graters and hedgehogs -- you really ought to be thinking along the lines of what IS safe for the anus.

Very little. That's why you should forget the whole idea of carving a potato and buy a real butt plug. Even a dildo would be safer.

The lining in your rectum is very delicate and people often take for granted that because waste comes out, they think its like a dump (excuse the pun) and feel any old thing can be put in there.

Butt plugs cost around £6 in the UK ($10 US or so I believe) -- that's very cheap and will feel hell of a damn site better than unsafe materials found around the house.

Just imagine asking the doctor "what materials aren't safe inside the anus?" when your up the hospital with a potatoes lodged ;-)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

boil 'em mash 'em stick 'em in a stew.

for you figgers, are potatoes really any more hazardous than ginger roots?

more things not safe:
glass bottles.
acidic things and spicy things like mustard and hot sauce.
coke cans especally empty. anything that has the ability to crunch.
... yeah this is going to take too long. i like stacey's advice.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

From my experience, anything sharp sucks for putting it up your anus. You start bleeding and that's the last thing you like to worry about.

Don't put any alcohol or other "poison" in your ass. The body sucks it up there very quickly directly into the blood and you don't have any control of it.

Be very very careful with too cold and too hot things, especially in masses. You don't want to burn or freeze burn yourself from inside.

Don't put very stable things too far into your ass. Your inner side is very flexibel, but if it breaks, then Game over.

Be careful with anything that can break, like glass. Well, bottle glass usually don't breaks by putting it up your ass.

Also, some things you could put up your ass but are problematic without tricks. Cooked pealed egg, potatoe stew and boiled rice only worked with me wrapping them into something like a condom, getting it in step by step, and getting the wrap out again.

Be careful about any hardware.

What you can put up your ass:

Pealed ginger. Be careful to avoid any edges. Its fluid will make you crazy the first time. You get used to it in at least 20 minutes if you don't change the place it effects. It's one of the few spices that are healthy. It activates your local blood cycle.

Be careful with other spices. They can be hurting up to dangerous if you take too much. I once tried a good potion of pepper in potatoe stew, but not too much. Result was, that my nerves went deaf very quickly. Can't recommend it.

Any vegetables, like potatoes and carrots. Clean them. You don't have to peal them, but in any case, avoid having edges and sharp lines on them. Don't be too ambigious about the size. As I said, if your inner skin breaks, Game Over. A lot of fruit work great too, but be careful about hard little parts of them, as well as their juices, skin and other specials.
Pealed Bananas work great. Try to put them in half by half, but you have to be relaxed. If you like to dare, freeze them, but in smaller pieces, as I mentioned, be careful with anything different from room temperature.

As I said, too soft things need a trick to get them in: cooked egg, potatoe stew, boiled rice. Let them cool out before. Your inner skin is very very sensible.

Try tooth paste, but not too much at once.

Butter works great out of the refrigerator (not the one below zero degree celsius), but gives a weird smell.

Honey is great to add some sweet. Basically, its sugar, so if you are okay with that, you probably are with honey.
Last edited by pansexual on 28 Mar 2010, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

sophiestacey wrote:You’re asking what things aren't safe for the anus? Well apart from the obvious -- cheese graters and hedgehogs
Crap - cancels online order for hedgehog, but keeps order for shaved porcupine
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

CristyCream wrote:
sophiestacey wrote:You’re asking what things aren't safe for the anus? Well apart from the obvious -- cheese graters and hedgehogs
Crap - cancels online order for hedgehog, but keeps order for shaved porcupine
LMAO!!! Good one, Cristy! :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
mrbob13

Post by mrbob13 »

pansexual wrote: As I said, too soft things need a trick to get them in: cooked egg, potatoe stew, boiled rice. Let them cool out before. Your inner skin is very very sensible.
Isn't there a problem with getting them out? I don't see too much of a problem with rice, but last thing you want is to get an egg stuck in there.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

mrbob13 wrote:
pansexual wrote: As I said, too soft things need a trick to get them in: cooked egg, potatoe stew, boiled rice. Let them cool out before. Your inner skin is very very sensible.
Isn't there a problem with getting them out? I don't see too much of a problem with rice, but last thing you want is to get an egg stuck in there.
Well, just try it. Last time I did it was a problem, although the boiled rice was very sticky. And for the egg: I mean a pealed cooked egg, thanks for the hint. So at the end, the egg is just different stew.
The way it all comes out is the very natural one ;) It just takes a bit of time and patience.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

hmmmm.... what about ice cubes? how dangerous is it if its standard size?
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

1azzu1 wrote:hmmmm.... what about ice cubes? how dangerous is it if its standard size?
Not tot cold and not too much (that's more about how easy and fast its total amount temperatur changes than only about weight), and you are safe. Your anus as your mouth will bring anything you put in to body temperature. It's with hot things as with cold things. If it is too extreme, you get a burn or a freeze which is really dangerous in such delicate place like your anus. Especially because you don't get detailed feedback. It's hard to look and judge if everything is alright in your dark hole ;)

I propose try it out very very carefully. If it's too cold or too hot holding it in your fist, than it is definetely nothing for your anus. Even if it's okay for your and skin, it's likely still too bad. It should be at least comfortable, especially for the first tries.

By the way, it doesn't need to be iced water. How about pealed and halfed frozen bananas? ;)

Play careful with your anus, please. Other people might still want to use it ;)
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

what if i dont let the ice cube be in for too long?
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

1azzu1 wrote:what if i dont let the ice cube be in for too long?
It's like burning. Good to be away from the fire, but the damage may be already done. Too cold is as serious as too hot. Plus: the anus is much more sensible than outer skin. Think of it: it is not supposed to get a lot of mass into it having to warm it up or cool it down. The anus is for sucking up the left useful things in what you put into your mouth once, and get rid of the rest.

Again, try it out with a very tiny piece of icecube (avoid sharp hardened ice too), and stick to "warmer" ice. I know it can be quite thrilling, but you dont want to be worried any second about what you have just done ;)
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

Hi folks.

Very interresting and good conversation here, I enjoy reading it :)

I'm also into a lot of anal stuff myself, and I especially like huge things, wide and deep :P
So I wonder, when does it get too big? When does it become dangerous? I guess it is individual how much you can take, but there must be a limit.

- JRDK
Please add me on skype: "jrdkbound@hotmail.com" or my username "jrdkbound"
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

well... the anus is very flexible and with traning it becomes more flexible...
so i guess the limit whould be when the bones get in the way :lol:
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Anything said, I think. The human body is a temple of wonders, so you can do a lot of weird crazy and extreme things to it, if you take it slow, patient and long term (to say it explicitly: not in one single session).

To be honest, I always was very careful about that, and never exceeded huge dildo size. Just look at usual anatomy, and you ll see there soon is a curve in yourself. Personally, I stopped when pain became different from the first level (after some experience you ll notice from which kind your pains are), and finally at least when I saw first blood. There nothing to joke about a bleeding anus.

So, take your time, stretch, relax, do it over weeks and month, and I think you can fill you up by no means. BTW, my best in bananas is 3 pealed put in half by half ;) Think you can top that very very soon.

Play safe bondred