Long walk in the centre

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lorelee

Long walk in the centre

Post by lorelee »

Hi there,
I am new in this forum, but I´m not a new selfbondage.
I've done it quite a number of years.
A couple of weeks I have a weekday off from work and I'm thinking to make the journey out.
I live in a town where there are about 200,000 inhabitants.
I thought about walking near the city center, but because it is a working day, there is not too much traffic. However, I have to cross the street a couple of times, where may be more traffic. There may be a few taxis on the street. Moreover, I believe that someone paperboy can see me.
I was thinking to dress as follows:
- PVC mini skirt
- rubber Leggings
- high-heel boots
- PVC Body
- PVC bra
I also have a woman's wig and a mask, which looks almost like the real thing, so I think that from a distance of view, nobody recognize me as a man.
I also cuffed my hands behind my back. I exported the key, about one kilometer away from the point of departure so I have to do the whole journey to get the key.
What do you think, dare I do it?
BondageGames

Re: Long walk in the centre

Post by BondageGames »

The only thing I see a problem with is the key part. From what I understand, you (this is an example) put it under a park bench or something. That's a large city, and anyone can find that if they happen to feel around or the key falls into view.

I would have a reliable backup, such as a second key, a little farther away, as well as probably leaving one with a friend/family member.

That way you would never even consider getting to the final step unless it was your last hope of escape. Very reliable, though.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

obviously go for it :twisted: its commonplace here, but prepare to have a heart pumping faster than a jackhammer :twisted:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
lorelee

Post by lorelee »

Hi,

yes, of course I have another backup key. I have the keys to the first admittedly pretty safe place, but still it is best to put a spare key somewhere. I`m still a little bit nervous about it...
lorelee

Post by lorelee »

Finally I did it yesterday. But I didn´t walk the entire route, what I thought. There was one street where the traffic was too heavy. The idea behind it was really good, but next time I have more to think about in a few things. I do not know how many people saw me there walking in handcuffs but I am sure that at least a couple of taxis and their client saw me, so next time I need to be more careful.
bondage1

Post by bondage1 »

yep sounds all cool you could come unstuck if some one saw you with the handcuffs on and rang the cops but yep go for it i wish u luck hope the skirt dosnt slip down