Chat Roulette

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
dracae

Re: Chat Roulette

Post by dracae »

Hope to meet you there ;)
tigon

Post by tigon »

ha ha, two people in self bondage helpless to hit the next button...aww
dracae

Post by dracae »

tigon wrote:ha ha, two people in self bondage helpless to hit the next button...aww
Hehe, yeah... that would be interesting :)
lbh_self_bond

Post by lbh_self_bond »

dracae wrote:I recently did selfbondage on chatroulette.

I was on the couch in steel wrist and ancle manacles, all attached with heavy chain to my collar and a ring in the wall, and I was gagged. Keys were frozen in ice cubes above me. and the laptop and webcam was placed out of reach, so I could not stop being watched. I was also locked in my chastity belt (which I always am) but that was hidden under my clothes.

Most people just moved along quickly, but some also stayed for some time while laughing at me. Especially larger groups of people liked to have fun at my expense. I wasn't banned for the nearly two hours the session lasted. Probably because I wasn't naked.
This is exactly what happened to me.
I quit using it though.
Omegle has a video chat function that is about the same but with no banning.
I also use a lot of adult chatroulette clones, but they are less humiliating for some reason.
"I should bind myself to life with invisible knots
that can not be untied by any man
and I should be forever bound
and forever free" - Lao-tsu, The Tao Te Ching
dracae

Post by dracae »

The problem with Omegle for me is that sometimes you are asked to solve a captha to continue, which requires typing on the keyboard. Something I cannot do when restrained properly :)