Cheap timelock safe

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
G4K-DK

Cheap timelock safe

Post by G4K-DK »

Can't say it't pretty, but cheap it was!

Can be opened by key too.

Should be plenty of room for keys, or whatever release method you might like.

This is the timer I fitted the lock with, this is not cheap, but since it was something I had laying around, collecting dust, that was what I decided to use. It can remember 14 settings, over 7 days.

Locking mechanism for the door, will explain more...

To unlock, the print will enable the coil surrounding the pin, blocking the lock from sliding open.

Here you see the lock open, and the metal plate holding the pin down.

When locked, the pin will be pushed up by the magnet, blocking the path for the lock to return.

Overview over the lock, all I did, was actually to connect the relay between the print and the magnet, so it will first enable the magnet when the time is up.

Pricelist:
Safe: 30$
Timer: 0$

What you can use instead, could be one of those outlet timers (around 3-4$), where you modify it so it only opens or closes (like a relay) instead of turning the main outlet on or off (guide for that might come another day)

This is of curse no good thing to do if you are totally locked up, but can be used if you got something locked on you, collar, gag, chastity, heels, whatever can be locked, and then place the key somewhere else, maybe somewhere where you can be seen from the street (only works if you don't want to be seen :P), so you can get to the key if needed, but then with the risk of being seen.
onestrangeguy

Re: Cheap timelock safe

Post by onestrangeguy »

All I can say is that you're really serious about locking your stuff up! 8)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

onestrangeguy wrote:All I can say is that you're really serious about locking your stuff up! 8)
hehe, both yes and no...

It is a safe, but the quality isn't something I would valuables to, simply too easy to crack open.

At the same time, this was a very easy and fast way to do it. Modifying the lock took less than 10 minutes, and that was including finding some wire and everything. And with the guide I am going to make for the normal timer, I think that can be made in less than 30 minutes.

So it might be harder to open than a box of wood or plastic, but I only did it like this because it was the easiest way I could find. :)
heeled

Post by heeled »

Is it difficult to put the timer in ?

I`m getting freaked out if i see all those wires and stuff :lol:
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

LockedBoots wrote:Is it difficult to put the timer in ?

I`m getting freaked out if i see all those wires and stuff :lol:
It is very easy, it is only to cut one wire, and then just connect the timer to each of the loose ends. Done :)
heeled

Post by heeled »

That is easy indeed :lol:

Still think ill just stick with some ice cubes :mrgreen:

But respekt for your work, it is awesome to put your keys in when your locked up :gag: :mrgreen:
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

Adding more things to it (hence the loose wires in there). It is going to have an inductive sensor in, that can be connected to my computer (giving and receiving dares with another over the internet), plus control of the relay allowing the lock to open. With that the computer can read how often the safe has opened, and store when it was done. Those things will then be stored on the computer in a MD5 hash, so they are not directly readable.

If the computer is disconnected, the safe opened and closed again, then reconnected, the values wont add up any longer, which means I cheated :P At the same time the program got a build in web server, so it can show the status in real time :)

Gotta love all the tech toys :oops:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

This looks great and I request permission to put it on the main site.
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

anna wrote:This looks great and I request permission to put it on the main site.
Of curse, but maybe you want to wait until i got the guide finished for the normal outlet timers? Or you can update it then... up to you :P
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thank you! I will wait for the final version.
Droog

Post by Droog »

Hi. Very interesting.. I have a safe similar to this, and can buy the timer locally. Could you please post instructions on how to wire up the timer to the safe?

I believe my safe is the same... its takes an allen key or a combination on the keypad...

-Droog