Please don't call me Aimee.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
onestrangeguy

Please don't call me Aimee.

Post by onestrangeguy »

It had been a terrible week. For the past week we had been traveling across the country, having come to America for a six-week visit this summer. My two sisters Jennifer and Brianna and I had landed in New York, and had been driving across the country seeing the sights along the way, as we drove to my aunt and uncles place in the suburbs of Denver. Unbeknownst to me, prior to our leaving our home in England my sisters had repacked my suitcase so that now the only clothing that I possessed consisted of very feminine attire, Thus for the past week I had been traveling as a woman whom my sisters referred to as Aimee. I had been far less than thrilled about that. My sisters had somehow known that my primary objective was to meet American women. In order to keep me under their control they had devised this hideous plan to frustrate all of my efforts. Being dressed and looking like a woman myself, I could still look at other women, but was totally frustrated that I couldn’t do anything further. Here I was meeting and seeing lots of beautiful women, who wouldn’t give me a second look because they thought I was a woman too.

We had been supposed to meet with Bob and Mary, my aunt and uncle just prior to their departure for England. Jennifer had conned them into believing that we had been delayed on our trip due to extended sight seeing, and thus would not arrive at their home until after they had left. This, of course, solved the problem of having three girls arrive at their place when they were expecting three girls and a guy. My sisters and I had known that if we had arrived to meet Aunt Mary, and Uncle Bob that they would make some comment to mom and dad about their three daughters. Since genetically mom and dad had two daughters and a son, such a comment was bound to provoke a question or two. My sisters and I were in agreement that it was best for all of us to avoid such questions as these.

Jennifer had pronounced that today was a day for ‘Sleeping in’. We arose considerably later than usual, and then sauntered down to the hotel restaurant for a leisurely breakfast. I had no doubt that my sisters wanted to allow Bob and Mary plenty of time to get out of town before we arrived at their place. We finally arrived at our destination in the early afternoon. After the week of travel and constant driving it was good to finally be someplace that we could call home, even on a temporary basis. Bob and Mary had a small home compared to some that we had seen here in America, but slightly larger and more spacious than what we were used to at home. The place was neat and clean. Upon our arrival Jennifer immediately assumed her motherly role and lectured Brianna and I about how we needed to keep the place picked up, and looking just like it did when we walked in. I was sure that there would be regular daily inspections and vowed not to incur Jennifer’s wrath.

Bob and Mary had a ‘Master bedroom’, which they called their own. Jennifer and Brianna claimed that room for their own. It was soon announced that I was only to enter that room if I were specifically invited, or had been assigned some special job that required my entry, and then only after receiving permission to enter. I had been relegated to the guest bedroom. Actually, this wasn’t so bad at all. I had the room to myself. The rule about entering someone else’s bedroom clearly didn’t even remotely apply to my sisters, as they would walk in unannounced, without knocking, any time they chose.

Of course, there was a note from Bob and Mary. Mary had prepared several meals for us and left them in the refrigerator. There was a roast beef, and a large pan of lasagna, as well as some other stuff. While I was thrilled about the food I have to say that I haven’t been eating as much as I used to. My sisters had dressed me in a very tight and constricting corset, which featured a padlock to discourage its removal. It had become a morning ritual for them to tighten the laces so that I could barely breathe. With my stomach so tightly compressed I was no longer able to consume the quantity of food that I once had, and small meals had become the norm.

Bob had left an additional note apologizing that he had not had time to mow the lawn before he had left, and asking that I do the job for him. Of course, not knowing about Aimee, he had used my former name. He had left some cash for compensation. Jennifer quickly absconded with the money, assuring me that I had no use for it, and that she would ‘Put it in a safe place for me’. My sisters had not allowed me to have any money since we had arrived in America. Being a manly job, I figured that for sure my sisters would allow me to forgo the dresses while mowing the lawn.

The next morning I was dressed as usual, with Brianna selecting my attire. The corset and hideously large fake breasts that I wore nearly 24/7 remained in place. Since all I had were very frilly, very feminine dresses, that’s what today’s wardrobe consisted of. The girls did make one small compensation to my attire, which was that I had been allowed to trade in my high heels for a pair of Bob’s old work sneakers while I proceeded with the task of mowing the lawn. As soon as the mower had been put away the heels went back on. I must have look quite a sight pushing the lawnmower in by gown, however to my great relief none of the neighbors seemed to really notice.

Once the lawn had been mowed, Jennifer observed that we had accumulated quite a pile of laundry during our week of travel, and since my aunt and uncle had a washing machine in the basement we would be able to do our laundry. Of course, I had no doubt that that generic ‘We’ really meant me. Jennifer and Brianna had picked out the clothing that needed to be washed. I found two neat piles of clothing outside of the two bedroom doors.

Jennifer and Brianna had found my aunt and uncles Internet connection and had connected their laptop to it. By the time I had finished preparing and serving dinner the girls were ready to gulp it down and take off for a night on the town. Having learned a tough lesson regarding their driving abilities in America, the girls had quickly appointed me as their official chauffer. Of course, having been busy all day I was tired, and would have been happy to stay home. My sisters wouldn’t hear of such a thing, insisting that we drive into Denver to a nightclub, which they had picked out on the Internet.

During our travels my sisters had decided that allowing me to bathe on a daily basis involved a lot of work in removing and replacing my corset and fake breasts. As a result I had only been allowed to shower when the girls felt that it had been necessary. This had been every two or three days. Since I had been working rather hard today it became apparent that I really did need a shower. I was quickly unlocked and unlaced and allowed into the master bathroom.

Brianna, as usual had picked my attire. Brianna had a knack for picking clothing that would achieve a maximum humiliation value for me. This time she seemed to have outdone herself. She had chosen the longest skirt that was in my wardrobe. I later learned that this skirt was Brianna’s own creation, and assembled by her own hand. For the first time that I could recall she referred to it as a ‘Hobble skirt’. It extended down to my knees. The material was wrapped so tightly around my thighs and upper legs that I was barely able to move my legs to walk at all. In point of fact, with this skirt on any walking locomotion that I did accomplish was achieved primarily from movement from my knees down. Since I was almost constantly forced to wear high heels my torment was heightened considerably. There was a zipper in the back of this skirt, which ran about ¾ of the way from the hemline upward toward the waist. When this was zipped closed the tab of the zipper met with a small D-ring, which was sewn inside the skirt. A small luggage lock completed this union and assured that the zipper would remain closed. For the time being, Brianna left the zipper fully open. I realized that this concession was to allow me the freedom to drive the car.

As a match for the skirt, Brianna had chosen the only sweater that was in my wardrobe. I hated this sweater because it was at least two sizes to small. The sleeves seemed to be long enough, but the trunk hugged my body accentuating and showing off every unnatural bump, bulge and curve that my sisters had forced upon my body. With the tight corset, huge fake breasts, tight restrictive skirt, and skintight sweater it looked as though a light breeze might topple me from the off-balance that my huge breasts created. I knew instinctively that I was in serious trouble.

On the way to Denver Jennifer explained that I was a slut enough already, and that she didn’t want to see me flirting with any men. Actually, I knew that this would not really be a problem from my perspective. She also warned me that there was only one kind of woman who was interested in talking with another woman at a place like this. Again I quickly picked up on her meaning, and vowed to spend a solitary evening.

It wasn’t long before we arrived at the nightclub that my sisters had spent the day researching. Once I had parked the car Brianna met me at the car door before I could climb out of the car. She pulled the zipper on the skirt down and attached the small luggage type padlock. With the skirt closed I had to pull myself up onto my feet by lifting my body using my arms and the car door. Walking was indeed a slow clumsy process. My sisters dutifully stuck by my side and helped me navigate into the club, where we found our way to a table.

Once we had found our way into the club I was soon abandoned by my sisters. As I had expected, as soon as we were seated men began to crawl out of the woodwork and slithered out from under wherever it was that they has been hiding. Giving the impression of a single damsel in distress, as I seemed to be doing by just sitting there, I had become the focus of attention of nearly every male in the building, or perhaps the entire city.

I suddenly gained a new and enlightened perspective of what my sisters had been talking about nearly a week ago when they had accused me of thinking with my dick. Their evaluation of its size had certainly been way off however. Each and every one of these guys was obviously ‘Thinking with their dicks’. If they only knew what lye in store under this Trojan horse of a package. Fortunately, during the past week I had practiced and had developed a fairly acceptable somewhat higher pitched, more feminine speaking voice, so as to not reveal my special secret. I used this voice to brush off as many guys as possible. One brash guy just sat himself down at my table. Of course, I immediately asked him to leave, saying that those seats were taken, and reserved for my sisters. This obnoxious guy simply said that he would vacate the seat for them when they returned. Of course, Jennifer and Brianna were nowhere in sight. This guy proceeded to annoy me for the next five minutes or so. It seemed like an eternity. Suddenly both Jennifer and Brianna appeared and none to nicely told the guy to get lost. Totally caught off guard, and before the guy could get a word in edgewise, my sisters began calling for the manager, Jennifer, snapping his picture with her cell phone. Not wanting this kind of trouble the guy jumped out of the seat and quickly disappeared into the crowd. Jennifer turned to me and with a gentle smile whispered “I warned you about that, slut, don’t make me have to do that again.” After a few minutes at the table Both Jennifer and Brianna each found another guy and disappeared into the crowd.

My humiliation was more intense than I have ever previously endured. Guys just wouldn’t leave me alone. Many of them came back repeatedly even though I did everything that I could think of to discourage them. My sisters, of course were no help at all since each of them were off with one or more guys of their own, and loving it. The other women who had attended the club had their sights on the men as well, and for the most part ignored me. There was one, however who definitely seemed to show some interest in me. I knew from the minute that I first saw her that I wasn’t really what she thought I was, and thus, I wasn’t what she was after either. Of course, she had no clue about this, and I had to fight her off as well.

The evening dragged on for days. Finally Jennifer and Brianna returned to my table and announced that it was time for me to drive them home. I was never so glad to get out of anyplace in my life. Once we arrived at the car Brianna removed the small padlock and opened the zipper on my skirt so that I could drive us home. The trip home was a rather quick one since it was the early hours of the morning and there were almost no other cars on the road. The three of us were exhausted, and fell into bed as soon as we arrived home. I never want to go clubbing again!

The next day or two passed rather slowly. They were mostly spent around home. I had pretty much become the Cinderella figure around the house, responsible for the cooking and cleaning, etc. Having a little more leisure time Jennifer had taken the car out around the neighborhood, and had eventually figured out how to drive on the right hand side of the road reasonably well. Thus, I had lost the small amount of control that I had enjoyed by being the designated driver.

Once she had gained some confidence in driving Jennifer had taken Brianna out to do some shopping. Of course, while my sisters were gone I thought about sneaking into their room to find some of uncle Bob’s clothes. Unfortunately, there were several problems with this idea. First of all, I knew, just by knowing them, that my sisters had set some sort of trap, and would know if I had even opened that door. Secondly, my corset and hideous fake breasts were locked onto my body so that I couldn’t take them off. Even if I did find a pair of Bob’s pants they probably wouldn’t fit. Then too, I had no money, and no place to go. I had to face facts, Even though I was free, I was trapped!

The girls hadn’t wasted their time with their shopping trip. When they arrived home my sisters called me into the living room and presented me with a gift, which they had purchased for me. I opened the box with quite some trepidation. I was not at all surprised, but nonetheless horrified to find a pink and white French maids outfit in the box. I mean, this thing was horrible it was frilly, with a very short and revealing tutu like skirt, and a little white apron. There was even a really stupid looking little hat that wouldn’t stay on unless it was fastened to my hair with bobby pins. Of course, the girls were all excited and insisted that I try it on immediately, right there in the living room. It was horrible! It also fit.

From that day on, I was required to put on my maids outfit each morning when I got up to make my sisters breakfast. As you might guess that uniform was to stay on until I had finished all of my daily chores and Jennifer had completed her daily inspection of the house. Only then was it permissible for me to change into another dress of Brianna’s choosing.

I had discovered that there was a small park just down the street from our house. It was about a block and a half away, but in high heels it was quite a substantial walk for me. My sisters didn’t seem to have any real objection to my taking this kind of walk in my free time, as long as the beds were made, the house was clean, and everything else was in order. I had developed somewhat of a habit of walking up to the park each day just to get some fresh air, and time out on my own.

I was sitting on the park bench resting in preparation for my return trip one day when another girl about my age came by. We said ‘Hello’ to each other, and somehow struck up a conversation as she sat down on the bench with me. She told me her name was Leah. Since I had only been a girl for less than two weeks, and this was really my first real conversation with another girl other than my sisters, which really didn’t count, I wasn’t sure what girls talk about when they were alone, so I let Leah guide the conversation wherever she wanted. She immediately noticed my British accent and asked where I was from. We talked about our homes, places we had been, and eventually about boys.

It certainly didn’t escape my notice that Leah was beautiful. Not only that, but she seemed to be a genuinely nice person that was easy to talk to. Of course, one major problem was that she thought that I was a girl, which definitely put a crimp in any romantic intentions that I might have been feeling for her, and there definitely were some feelings in that direction.

Leah talked about a boyfriend that she had broken up with a while back. It seems from the way she described him that all he was interested in was touching her body and trying to get her into bed with him. I could certainly see where he was coming from; since I could easily picture her long blond tresses spread out around her head on the pillow next to mine myself. Somehow, the way she described the relationship I found myself sympathizing with her in a way that I would never have imagined. Having endured my experience at the nightclub just a few days ago certainly gave me a new perspective on this sort of thing. I guess men can be really insensitive some times without even realizing it.

I told Leah about my boyfriend. Well, he was really embodied as a girl that I had been going out with back in England. The whole thing made some sick sort of sense if you considered that I was now a girl, and then she had to be a guy… Well, I’ll admit that there was a role reversal and I used a great deal of latitude, and even made some of the stuff up. Well, at least it all sounded good to me at the time, and I was quite sure that Leah was buying it too, because she seemed to be agreeing with me.

Before I even realized it seems that several hours had passed. When I realized how late it had become I knew that I had to rush home to prepare dinner for my sisters. Leah said that she came to the park often, and we agreed that it would be nice to talk with each other again at the next opportunity. I didn’t mention Leah to my sisters when I arrived home. I wasn’t sure if they would approve of my having met and talked with anyone, and I desperately wanted to talk with Leah again, even if she did think that I was a girl. Perhaps that even made our relationship better somehow.

The next morning Jennifer announced that the house needed a thorough cleaning because she and Brianna would be entertaining guests that evening. I didn’t really see the need for the house cleaning since I had kept the house in spotless condition since we had arrived. Nevertheless, Jennifer insisted that everything be cleaned and dusted again. Dinner was to be served in the dining room using aunt Mary’s fancy china and good crystal. Of course, I was elected to cook and serve the meal, which would consist of soup and salad, Prime rib, surrounded with shrimp, and apple pie with ice cream for desert. Jennifer had even purchased a bottle of deep red Pommard wine, (A robust, tannic burgundy) which seemed to feature a dead rat on the label. It didn’t taste all that bad though.

After cleaning the house, I was once again bathed, my makeup was done to perfection, my hair was fixed as well as the girls could get it, and my maid’s uniform was freshly laundered. It was around 6:30 Pm when two guys showed up at the door. My sisters, having trained me how to curtsy as I opened the door, insisted that I greet the guests at the door and allow them entry. If I had thought the humiliation at the nightclub had been bad, this was even worse! It wouldn’t have been quite so bad except for when Jennifer introduced everyone. When she got to me she said “And this is my brother, he likes to be called Aimee.” At that point I got the signal to curtsey for them again. Actually, I wanted to crawl into a hole someplace, while everyone else got a good laugh at my expense.

Finally everyone sat down to dinner. To be more accurate, my two sisters and their dates sat down to dinner while I served. As I had been instructed, I served the salad, followed by the French onion soup. Then came the main course, with a generous medallion of prime rib, which I billed as chateaubriand, surrounded by shrimp, and a baked potato on the side surrounded with baby peas. Of course, the wine was served with this course. I made a big presentation of displaying the label on the bottle to Jennifer’s date for his approval. Then after uncorking the bottle and presenting him with the cork I served a tiny portion for his approval. He seemed to be thrilled with all of this attention as the others watched the show with great interest. I honestly don’t think that either of the two guys had ever seen this type of thing done before. I knew that my sisters had witnessed such a ritual in some of the better restaurants that we had visited, and Jennifer skillfully prompted her date as to what was expected of him. I have to admit that it did give me some pleasure in demonstrating that I knew a little more about fine dining than these clowns, even if I was demonstrating it from the serving side. Coffee was served with the desert of hot apple pie doused with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a spoonful of whipped cream. I made it look even a little more fancy by dribbling some chocolate syrup over the top, and garnishing it with a cherry. There was some sort of subtle message there for the girls, but I’m not sure if they caught it or not.

By the time that the diners had finished with desert I had most of the dinner dishes rinsed and stacked in the dishwasher. Jennifer suggested that I fix myself a plate of food and take it to my room where I was to remain for the rest of the evening. I had expected that this would be the case, and had prepared for such an eventuality by having a plate of food ready for my departure.

I was certainly glad to see that there were only my two sisters for breakfast the next morning. It would have been horrible having to face those two bozos again in the morning. My sisters seemed to be bright and bubbly when the finally arose much later than was their custom.

That afternoon I was off to the park again hoping to meet my new friend Leah. It seems that Leah and I had the same idea as we both arrived at the park within minutes of each other. Once again we talked for quite a while. Leah was making plans and preparing to go off to college in a few weeks. Leah talked about a number of different things. As she did so I realized that I had developed somewhat of an affection for her. Unfortunately, I knew that our relationship would never amount to much as long as she thought that I was a girl. Unfortunately I also realized that it was already far too late to tell her the truth. Leah jabbered on as I daydreamed about what I knew would never be between us. I also found that I couldn’t take my eyes off of Leah’s breasts. In my mind I reached out and fondled both of them. Before I realized what was happening it suddenly dawned on me that I had agreed to go to the mall with Leah the next day. My mind started to race as I tried to figure out how I would tell my sisters about this, and get them to agree to let me go.

I started to panic, and began to explain to Leah that I had to get my sisters permission before I could go to the mall with her. Leah said that she understood, and gave me her telephone number in case there was a change in our plans. I didn’t know how to explain to Leah that my sisters wouldn’t let me near a telephone, much less use one. She said that she would pick me up at my house around 11:Am tomorrow morning.

I schemed and planned during my entire trip home trying to figure out the best way to tell my sisters about Leah and our plans. By the time I arrived home I still had no idea on how to proceed. When Jennifer asked me where I had been, and what I had been doing I just blurted out the whole story about how I had met Leah, and that she wanted to take me to the mall tomorrow. I could tell that Jennifer wasn’t to sure about all of this to begin with. Then Brianna came in and caught the drift of my story. Brianna thought the whole situation was absolutely hilarious. I had never expected Brianna to be my ally in a situation like this, but it seems that she had grasped the irony of my relationship with Leah. “We had our boyfriends over the other night” Brianna sympathized, “We should let him go out with his girlfriend”. Brianna seemed to grasp how frustrating the relationship was for me. Not that Brianna held any real sympathy for me; it was more of a sadistic pleasure that she seemed to be getting from this. Nevertheless, with Brianna’s help Jennifer quickly came around and agreed to let me go to the mall. She even agreed to give me some money so that I could buy lunch. That in itself might not sound like much, but up until now I had not been allowed any money of my own. On occasion one of the girls might give me a dollar or two and send me for coffee or tampons, but they always wanted the change back when I returned.

The next morning I had gotten up early so that I was sure that my chores would be finished before Leah was due to arrive. Brianna had picked out a particularly short and frilly dress for me, and I could tell that they had taken extra care while doing my hair and makeup. Of course, both Jennifer and Brianna were there to meet Leah when she finally did arrive. My sisters took one look at Leah and any reservations that they might have had about letting me go to the mall with her flew out the window. I knew that I was in serious trouble the minute I laid my eyes on Leah. She was wearing a halter-top that looked as though the fabric might not take the strain if she bent over and let the weight of those gorgeous breasts strain against it.

The girls greeted one another, and while no references were made it soon became very clear to my sisters that Leah honestly believed that I was a girl and that we were going out for an afternoon of shopping. Brianna just couldn’t hide that sadistic little grin that she has. Leah wouldn’t have noticed, but I knew Brianna’s expressions well enough that I couldn’t miss this one. Jennifer played the doting mother figure making sure that she knew just where we were going and what time to expect us home. Of course even Jennifer couldn’t help but get in a dig, warning us not to pick up any boys along the way. I’m sure that Leah took it as a passing comment. Her mother had probably told her the same thing before she had left home, but this wasn’t really the same thing and I knew exactly what kind of dig Jennifer was poking at me.

When we arrived at the mall, of course Leah wanted to stop in every clothing and shoe store. I knew that I would have to feign an interest in the dresses as well. I looked through them and on Leah’s urging even went into the dressing room with one or two of them to try them on. I managed to fake it by standing around in the dressing room for a while and then going out and announcing that I didn’t really like the fit all that much. Of course, my sisters had been dressing me since I had become a girl I had never had to worry about what size I wore. Since my sisters picked out all of my clothes that was their problem. This had become somewhat of a problem when Leah and I started looking at clothes. Of course, like every girl she knew exactly what size she was. When she asked me what size I was it had caught me off guard, and I stammered out some numbers that sound about right. Fortunately, I was able to claim that British sizes were somewhat different and I wasn’t sure what the American equivalents were. The whole situation was somewhat embarrassing.

Eventually we ended up in the food court where we both bought ourselves some lunch. This had been the first time that my sisters had allowed me to have any money since I had become a girl. Brianna had put a wallet in my purse, and in the wallet she had placed a total of $20, broken down into several bills. I also found some makeup, a hairbrush, about a two-foot string of prophylactics, and several tampons in my purse. I felt prepared for any eventuality.

What I wasn’t prepared for was having Leah’s breasts staring at me all the while that we ate lunch. I wanted to reach out and touch them. Of course, I had my own huge breasts as well, but Leah’s were real! They looked so soft and inviting. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of them. It was clear that there was no way that I could tell Leah my special secret without her thinking that this was my idea and that I was some kind of pervert. She would never have believed that my sweet sisters had forced me into this. I honestly couldn’t blame her for that. Of course, In that case it was clear that I would never see her again. I began to fantasize about what it would be like if Leah and I had some sort of lesbian affair. I knew that such a thing would never work out either. I doubted that Leah would ever go for the lesbian thing, and even if she did my secret, with all of its disastrous affects would undoubtedly be discovered very quickly. Another problem with that idea was that I didn’t really know anything about how to proceed with a lesbian affair, having had no previous experience in that area.

How did I possibly get myself into a mess like this anyway? Here I was in the position that I had dreamed of since this trip had first been conceived. I was alone with a beautiful American girl whom I found that I had genuine affection for, and perhaps she had some affection for me as well. Or at least she might if she knew that I was really a guy, which she didn’t. Life was just so mixed up, confusing and unfair! I hated my sisters for doing this to me, and I hated myself even more for being here.

I bought myself a chocolate ice-cream cone after we finished our lunch and left the food court. I figured that perhaps I could drown my sorrows in the sweets. The chocolate seemed to help a little too. I guess women really do have something in what seems to be their universal fondness for chocolate. I began to wonder if perhaps it wasn’t ‘That time of the month’ for me as well.

The idea of out stopping at a motel on the way home crossed my mind as well. I could imagine entering the room and ripping the clothes off of Leah to expose that soft supple body of hers, that I knew just had to be hidden under her clothing. Unfortunately, my sisters had ensured that I didn’t have nearly enough money to rent a motel room. Then too there was the other problem of our both being female, and neither of us being a lesbian.

When I arrived back home Jennifer and Brianna wanted to hear every detail about ‘My date’, as they referred to it. I tried to make it clear to them that this had been no big thing; we had just been two girls who had gone out to the mall shopping. My sisters didn’t exactly seem to be buying that story, but I stuck with my story, acted as casual as I could manage, and insisted that absolutely nothing happened. In a way, this was really true. Brianna particularly didn’t seem to be buying my story and persisted in digging for details ‘Didn’t I find any dresses that I liked?’ ‘Didn’t I try any of them on’? Brianna had the advantage of being a real girl and thus knew just the sort of things that should have happened on a shopping trip like this. For the most part her guesses were right on the mark. For a girl, Brianna also seemed to have a pretty good handle on my male psyche as well, coming pretty close to guessing my feelings toward Leah. Of course I did my best to mislead her and not to confirm any of this. I stuck to my story as best I could, and revealed as few details as possible. Of course, I neglected to mention my feelings of frustration over Leah. When it came to what we had for lunch I simply mentioned the food and nothing more. I never did mention the chocolate ice cream.

Brianna knew that there was a part of the story that she could only imagine, and I figured that her imagination was probably wilder than the truth, which I vowed she would never hear from me. I met Leah several more times in the park after our trip to the mall. I cried genuine tears when it came time for her to leave for college. Leah cried too when we said goodbye. I loved being a girl who was free to show her emotions at a time like this. If only Leah had really known what those true emotions were. I could only imagine what might have happened between us if she had met me as the guy that I really was. I hated my life as a girl!

My sisters had guys come over to the house several other times. I was made to serve them as I had before. None of the guys impressed me very much, and I began to realize that for the most part my sisters weren’t really serious about these guys, but were mostly just doing this to have fun. Following my ‘Date’ with Leah my sisters tried to get me to meet and develop some interest in other girls. I knew that Leah had been something special and it wasn’t likely that I would meet another girl like her.

Eventually, primarily after Leah had left, I became a little more comfortable being a girl. I still didn’t really like the idea; it was just that there were no other options for me. Uncle Bob’s clothes were locked away in the master bedroom, and they wouldn’t fit me anyway. Then there was the fact that my breasts were locked on, and the damn corset was an over the bust model, which was also locked on. Even if I had somehow acquired some male clothing it wouldn’t have done me a lot of good with the body shape that I now presented.

I didn’t go back to the park nearly as often once Leah had left for college. There just didn’t seem to be anything there for me after that. It wasn’t long before it was time for us to leave as well. Jennifer had decided that she wanted to see Las Vegas, which happened to be in the wrong direction. As a result we had to leave several days earlier than we originally planned.

All of us wanted to leave the house clean and neat for my aunt and uncles return. Upon Jennifer’s somewhat forceful recommendation I had cleaned the house on a daily basis, so there wasn’t all that much that needed to be done before we left. Nevertheless, Jennifer insisted that everything needed to be done once again just to be sure that it was clean. The floors needed to be scrubbed, the whole house dusted and vacuumed, the lawn mowed, and countless other chores. Of course, I was in charge of doing the work as both of my sisters supervised. It took the three of us, (me doing the work), a full two days to get the work done. Aunt Mary had left us several fully prepared meals for when we had arrived, and my sisters insisted that we do the same for them. Of course, it had also become my job to prepare the food, while Jennifer and Brianna packaged it and added the fancy trimmings.

We had packed our stuff in the car the night before we had left. It was a twelve-hour drive to Las Vegas. We did pass over the Rocky Mountains, and through some really beautiful scenery on the trip. We stopped in a town called Green River, which was out in the middle of the desert, and not close to anything else, for gas and lunch I was surprised that we were able to find a rather nice restaurant in a place like that. Our next gas stop was in a town called Mesquite, just across the Arizona border on the Nevada border. Since gambling is legal in Nevada this town sported a number of large casinos. It was another hundred miles before we arrived in Las Vegas itself.

I was tired by the time we arrived in Las Vegas, but the lights and the sound of the casinos, which you had to walk through to get to your hotel room or any form of restaurant, or anything else, really seemed to wake you up and get your adrenalin flowing. The legal gambling age in Nevada is 21, so Brianna and I were to young for that. I wasn’t all that into the idea, but undoubtedly would have liked to have at least tried my luck on the slot machines had I had the chance, or any money to do it with. I could tell that Brianna was really excited about the idea, and was ready to jump into the action at the first opportunity. The people that ran the casinos were obviously used to dealing with this situation, and were friendly and polite, but firm about not letting us near the gambling area. While we were with her, Jennifer was also quite restricted.

We checked into our room, freshened up a little, which meant we went to the bathroom and fixed our makeup, and then went down to dinner. The big dining thing in Las Vegas is the buffets, so that’s where we went. It was obvious that Jennifer wanted to do some gambling, which she couldn’t do with Brianna and I hanging around. It was soon agreed that Brianna and I would take off on our own and see what sights we could while Jennifer attempted to win us a large pile of cash. There is a lot to see in Las Vegas, even if you are too young to gamble. Each casino has a different theme, and each is more grand and spectacular than the next.

It was quite late when Brianna and I returned to the hotel. The casino was still going as strong as when we had left. Inside the casinos one cannot tell the difference between day and night. The places go 24/7 without a break. With a little coaxing we managed to round up Jennifer, and dragged her back up to the room with us. I was glad to hear that Jennifer hadn’t lost the farm, but apparently we weren’t quite into winning the ‘Big bucks’ yet either. I think Jennifer had been more than willing to make the sacrifice and give her all to spend the night giving all that she had to achieve that goal. Brianna and I managed to convince her that for once we were willing to forgo our shot at being millionaires, or at least the sisters of a millionaire.

We traveled around the country for another week, and saw some really neat things. I won’t bore you with all of the details. We were just three girls traveling together, and by now, while I still was not happy about that, I had resigned myself to being a girl. It wasn’t until we had arrived in Atlanta and were ready to fly back to England the next morning that we stopped in a large Wal-Mart store. Finally, for the first time since we had started the trip my sisters allowed me to enter a men’s department. They picked out a pair of pants and a shirt for me. Even though it had come from a men’s department, it still was a more feminine looking shirt than what I would have purchased for myself. Nevertheless, I had no complaints about finally getting to even just hold a pair of pants. They also bought me a pair of shoes. Apparently the clothing that I had worn on the flight from England had arrived in a dumpster almost as quickly as I had shed them to take a shower. I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to get to wear men’s clothing again sometime in the near future.

The next morning my sisters removed the padlocks from my corset and brassier, and allowed me to remove my breasts. I showered, and was quite surprised to find feminine underwear laid out on the bed. “We don’t want you to suffer from the shock of to radical a change” snickered Brianna. “Besides, you wouldn’t dare tell on us to mom and dad while you’re still wearing your girly underwear” continued Jennifer. I knew, or at least I sincerely hoped that mom and dad never – ever found out about what had happened on this trip. At least I certainly wasn’t about to tell them, and prayed that my sisters would follow suit. I was somewhat concerned that the girls had spent a great deal of time plucking and pruning my eyebrows in an attempt to make them look more feminine. Besides, I no longer have a single hair on my body below my neck! I could only hope and pray that mom and dad didn’t notice any of that!

The flight home was rather uneventful. Many, many hours later the plane came careening in for an attempted landing at Heathrow airport. It’s not flying through the air at over 550 miles per hour that I mind; it’s the potential for a very sudden stop when one is reunited with the ground that bothers me. Fortunately, once again the skill of the pilot came into play as we arrived safely at the gate. We quickly cleared customs and met mom and dad.

Upon catching sight of them Jennifer threw her arms open and screamed “Daddy!” as she ran toward them. There was no doubt in my mind that she was putting on her little girl act, which she loved to do for mom and dad. Brianna, who has dark hair, gave them one of her dazed dumb blonde looks as she ran to greet them as well. There was no way that mom and dad were going to believe that these two innocent little girls could possibly have done anything even remotely out of the ordinary on our trip. To top it all off my aunt and uncle had arrived home to find a spotless house and several wonderfully prepared meals awaiting them. Of course, everyone naturally assumed that my sisters were solely to thank for that. There was no way that I could even think about telling mom and dad the truth about my spending the entire six weeks as a girl without their thinking that it had been entirely my idea to begin with.

Mom commented on how much she liked my shirt. Mom also commented that it had looked to her as though I might have lost a pound or two, indicating that I looked good at my new weight. Fortunately, somehow my sculptured eyebrows and denuded body escaped their immediate notice.

When I got back to the house I rushed to my room and checked my drawers and closets. All of my guy stuff was still there. Even my underwear! Believe me, I have a new appreciation for these clothes. I hope I never have to wear another dress again.

From time to time my sisters seem to take delight in casually saying something like “Oh Aimee…” Of course, I can’t help but respond as though they are still in control of my life. I hate it when they do that. Please don’t call me Aimee.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
deidra582

Re: Please don't call me Aimee.

Post by deidra582 »

Wow, your getting better and I didn't think that was possible. Great job! Have enjoyed all you stories and I'm going to try your walk in the woods as a dare in the near future.

Deidra
crazy dave

Re: Please don't call me Aimee.

Post by crazy dave »

hey,i really injoyed reading your story. good work. thankyou, crazy dave