Home Made Lockable Dungeon Cell with timed release - Cheap!

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BoundSoul

Home Made Lockable Dungeon Cell with timed release - Cheap!

Post by BoundSoul »

Hi There,

In an other thread I talked about a Dungeon cell in which you can lock yourself for a certain amount of time...

I made a 3d drawing of it says more then a thousand words... ;)...

I also like to store my equipment in there...

To use the release, just turn you phone to silent, so it vibrates, and set an alarm clock... Test if this works, and the keys are beeing dropping correctly, you might want to add just a little weight to the key, so it drops a little easier...

Oooh right, and test your rig touroughly!...

It works great for me, i once spent like 2 hours in there, and that's quite long considering the position your in...

Have fun

Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask... ;) Kind regards Bound Soul
Attachments
Release
Release
Overview
Overview
Outside
Outside
Inside the Cell
Inside the Cell
Last edited by BoundSoul on 08 Jan 2010, 23:56, edited 2 times in total.
TieMe_Please

Re: Home Made Lockeble Dungoen Cell with timed release... Cheap!

Post by TieMe_Please »

Wow - very creative! Also I've got to say that that rendering may be the best example/description of a piece of SB equipment that I've ever seen - great work!
anna
Site Admin

Re: Home Made Lockable Dungeon Cell with timed release - Cheap!

Post by anna »

That looks great! 8)

But what if the key bounces away a bit when it hits the floor? Or is the key suspended by a string so that it will hang nicely just outside the gap?
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

anna wrote:That looks great! 8)

But what if the key bounces away a bit when it hits the floor? Or is the key suspended by a string so that it will hang nicely just outside the gap?
Hey Anna,

Hanging it by a string would make it harder to get the key inside... since it tied :P, so would first have to untie the key...

I usaully have a little stick of about 30 centimeters, that I place on the outside just in the corner of the walls... so I can grab the with that if it bounces to far away... But still this little stick doesnt allow me to get to the key when the release hasn't yet released the key...

You can also lay down a towel so you can pull the entire towel in the cell once the key has dropped on it...

Thanks for the feedback! Greatly appreciated...
Last edited by BoundSoul on 09 Jan 2010, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
BoundSoul

Re: Home Made Lockeble Dungoen Cell with timed release... Cheap!

Post by BoundSoul »

TieMe_Please wrote:Wow - very creative! Also I've got to say that that rendering may be the best example/description of a piece of SB equipment that I've ever seen - great work!
Thanks allot, the rendering was only a small evening of work, so I hope I can make some people happy with it, it made me happy ;)...

Now I have enough room to actually put all my toys and clothes in. Having all your equipment and clothing everywhere is a real pain in the ass, when someone comes to visit you, you're always thinking did I put everything away correctly?

It even has a shelf, which can be taken out quite easely...
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

well. i must say. absolutely fantastic.... i might make me one of those :D probably dont have the space though :(
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

my method is a bit more old school. but i also spend entire nights in it (eg bed time)

http://the.tiesthatbind.me/wp-content/u ... elease.png
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

solostill wrote:my method is a bit more old school. but i also spend entire nights in it (eg bed time)

http://the.tiesthatbind.me/wp-content/u ... elease.png
Hey There,

It seems to work perfectly aswell right :)... Cool you have a small little holding cell as well :)