forced blow job

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
CheerfullyInsane

Re: forced blow job

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

Ratchets and gears might be over-complicating things....
How about something like this:

Bear in mind that this is something I whipped up in the past 10 minutes, so it's just to illustrate the principle.

A - Two "directional rings".
Possibly something is already available in rock-climbing shops. If not, something as simple as a ring of PVC tubing with nails hammered in at an angle might do the trick.

B - The frame of the whole setup

C - Metal frame carrying the ring around the dildo in front, and connected to the aft A ring.

D - Dildo

E - Rope. Needs to be somewhat rigid.

The idea being that as you deepthroat the dildo it will push the aft A-ring back, pulling the rope forward maybe ½ inch.
The other A-ring holds the rope in place, whilst the first ring slides back over the rope as you pull your head back, thus gripping the rope ½ inch further down.
One problem that springs to mind is ensuring that one can't pull the rope very far each time.
Otherwise the rope will simply slacken between the two A-rings.

Still just a rough idea, but the principle seems sound.
Or maybe I'm just incredibly dense.......Which in all honesty wouldn't be the first time. :mrgreen:

CheerfullyInsane

PS:
We're all a little loopy here.
I was kinda hoping for that :wink:
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

CheerfullyInsane wrote:Been thinking along the same lines myself.
The rough idea so far is to figure out a hook-up between the BJ trainer Mk 1
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=2320
to a small ratchet carrying the release key.
The theory being that each time you push the ring back, it releases the ratchet by one notch lowering the key a little further.
And of course having a backup timed device.
Wew. Thanks for the link. Have to think about it for a while.

And hello :hi:
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

No time to create an image so I will try a quick description.

A standard 1/4" ratchet wrench (or 3/8 even) with a long extension (12" maybe). Add another pair of brackets to the back support and drill a hole in each to pass the extension through. tie a string to the center of the extension bar (and tape it to the bar so it does not slip.) Add a tie bar to hook the ratchet handle to the "pusher" as you push it will wind or unwind the string. Most ratchet wrenches have a fine tooth ratchet so it may click 5-6 teeth on each push. (Quick web search, a cheap wrench and extension is less than $20 US)

Note: most ratchet wrenches need a small amount of back pressure to keep the ratchet clicking. You may need to add a weight to the string to keep the pressure on.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Found two pictures that may raise new options and a lot of questions.
Attachments
sj-snap-apb4.jpg
sj-snap-apb3.jpg
Last edited by pansexual on 17 Feb 2011, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
focussb

Post by focussb »

pansexual wrote:Found to pictures that may raise new options and a lot of questions.
i luv your pics :P
Spankme

Post by Spankme »

I love all your ideas ! Would it be wrong for a man to be put into one of these devices and made to give a blow-job ? :twisted:
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

im hoping im right in making the assumption that quite a lot of men have already thought about doing this, and the majority gender here IS male, i think....
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Kronopticon wrote:im hoping im right in making the assumption that quite a lot of men have already thought about doing this, and the majority gender here IS male, i think....
aye. lol krono think about this in combo with sbadicto's new machine :shock:
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

O.O oh god my clean pants.

not clean no more....
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

I recently used an empty soap dispenser (those for the household, you push on to get soap of). I tinkered a selfmade dildo with a small tube in it onto the dispenser. Works quite well once that you need to deepthroat it and it feathers back, but also in dropping off some nice liquid feedback (no soap!). The only broken thing is that is leaks in the connections. :(

I also bought drawer rails but havent tinkered with them yet. My plan is to screw them onto a board, and then bind them with a cord, so you need to push the cord in the mid to get both drawers back. There of course should be attached a good dildo. I am curious if that works out, and if so I ll buy some boot gas springs hopefully to push the pusher back easily once he reached the end or a stop. Finally, I would like to attach some triggers or sensors at the end, hopefully programmable, so that the user need to deepthroat a certain amount or hold deepthroat for some seconds to

a) avoid punishment
OR/AND
b) get free much earlier than the safe release would provide.

Depending on a scenario, would be nice if that mechanism also worked for other holes pushes. :D

Unfortunately, I am a very very bad tinkerer.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

I finally started some simple construction, see attachements. It's
- a simple shelf,
- put on drawer rails from the hardware store (roughly 20 €),
- added some steel ears (roughly 5€ for 2 dozens),
- added springs (10 € for a whole box of various small springs)
- softening the ends with tape and foamed plastic,
- and linking both ends with a simple shoe cord.

Dildo can be attached easily via cords by the ears. I am still thinking if I should nail one on.
Works fine from the pushing, blowjob/deepthroat as well as fucking.

So far so good. Next is to attach click sensors/mechanics at the other end, and linking those to a release or/and punishing mechanism. Any hints for that? I am a really bad tinkerer.
Attachments
device02.jpg
device01.jpg
zappy

Post by zappy »

Below is the best design for forced oral. Use light sensors, the only way to block light is with the mouth or tongue. User is not released until a certain number of in and out is performed. The computer with voice can give specific orders on how to give head, as in slower, faster. Maybe just lick the tip. This is not that hard to build. It would be best to program in Visual Basic.

There are also touch sensors.

Light Sensor

A forced pussy licking scenario can be created too, put sensors on a Cyberskin pussy.

Lego Robotics has simple sensors that can be used. http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product ... 844&cn=389
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Spankme wrote:I love all your ideas ! Would it be wrong for a man to be put into one of these devices and made to give a blow-job ? :twisted:
yes... that's what makes it so "wrong"...
but we all love wrong, don't we???
just like a gal doing a forced pussy licking...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Vickie

Post by Vickie »

pansexual wrote:Found to pictures that may raise new options and a lot of questions.
I made a device much like that a few years ago and I keep planning to make another but never get around to it.

The center was a large tube with a one foot diameter. I had a rocker set up inside with a post sticking up at both ends. If you pushed and pulled on one post the other post would go the same way. I mounted a dildo on each post. What would happen was when I would push the front one the back one would push deeper in my ass. If I pushed back against the rear one the front one would be forced deeper in my mouth.

Inside the tube was a bellows pump that I got from the sporting section of Wal*Mart for inflating air mattress. My pushing each way would then pump air into an air mattress. The air mattress had a stool on it with the keys on top. Only two of the legs of the stool were on the air mattress so that when the mattress inflated the stool would fall over and drop on the release switch. The air mattress had a very small leak so as to keep me from slacking off. The tube also had a hole in it where my crotch was so the rod going back and forth would tease me.

I took it apart to try to rig it so a ridding crop would also slap my backside as I pumped back and forth. I tried to rig a ratchet and spring so when I went one way the crop would be pulled back and release. But that part I never did get working right.