snow selfbondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sub22

snow selfbondage

Post by sub22 »

has anybody got any ideas for something i could do in snow? i live with my pearents so i need to be able to not be caught :lol:
i have nipple clamps, rope, padlocks and a lot of girls underwear and bras. cheers :)
bondage91

Re: snow selfbondage

Post by bondage91 »

I think self bondage in the snow would be a little dangerous...
dooped

Post by dooped »

bondage91 wrote:I think self bondage in the snow would be a little dangerous...
x2

maybe a maypole scenario but would be hard to hide that.
TieMe_Please

Post by TieMe_Please »

In the snow? That sounds a tad bit cold, but where exactly were you considering doing this? Right next to your house or somewhere far off? I would think that near the house you could be spotted, but far away may get too cold - i.e. frostbite - could you be more specific?
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

Dangerous enough doing this with a partner and taking lots of precautions, a horrible idea doing this as a solo thing. The main thing one has to worry about is Hypothermia, which can set in even if you're bundled up. What happens with Hypothermia is when the body senses it's getting cold, it will focus on keeping warm blood in you body core. When that happens, there is less blood going to your extremities, like your hands, feet, toes & fingers. Without the warm blood flowing into you hands to keep them warm things will freeze. Believe me, frostbite is not fun and could lead to amputation if it's bad enough. I myself was fortunate to avoid that, but not by much, and I'm going to be feeling the affects of that incident for the rest of my life.
So the most important part of your body to go numb and loose feeling in are the ones you need to get free, your fingers. Hard to manipulate a key into a lock or untie a knot or cut rope with no feeling in your hands.
Exasperate that with restricted blood flow from the binding to start with and you are looking at your hands becoming numb in a very short time depending on the circumstances.
So take it from a guy from Northern Canada, where it was -31 F when I went to go to work today, This is an extremely bad idea, do not try this you will be putting your health, well being and life at risk.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I wholeheartedly agree with the rest of the replies. This is a very bad idea unless you plan a scenario where you keep moving - like the maypole or a long walk.

Hypothermia and frostbite are some things that are very difficult to conceal, more so than some bondage toys. Or you could end up as a corpsicle - also difficult to conceal.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sub22

Post by sub22 »

thanks for the concern guys. i have decided it is probably not a good idea now lol.
i shall be sticking to the more conventional methods of self bondage :)
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Now that everyone's convinced you that being out in the snow is a bad idea, let me say that i love the snow. It's a time when I can put on a dress, and an obviously feminine winter jacket that I have and go out (With a scarf hiding my face) and walk around the neighborhood. I'm well enough hiden that the neighbors have no idea who this women is. Of course they know I'm not a threat, because a single woman walking alone couldn't possably cause any harm. Sometimes I even take the dog along to add to the fun. The cold air blowing up under your skirts can be a real thrill too. :hi:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
RADER

Post by RADER »

onestrangeguy

I see on the news that you have 60+ degrees thier today.
More like Bikini weather than aa long coat and a scarf.
How about a pic or two of you on that walk in a bikini? LOL
Rader :lol:
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

Yeah, what a difference a day or two makes. It's warmed up a lot here, we're enjoying the Pineapple Express. Got warm winds blowing in pretty much directly from Hawaii up & over the Rockies. It was - 30 F last week, and by the weekend, it was in the 40's and may have even hit the 50's.
Now all we have to deal with here is all that snow that is melting, man some intersections are more like lakes when the drains plug up.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Jericho wrote:Yeah, what a difference a day or two makes. It's warmed up a lot here, we're enjoying the Pineapple Express. Got warm winds blowing in pretty much directly from Hawaii up & over the Rockies. It was - 30 F last week, and by the weekend, it was in the 40's and may have even hit the 50's.
Now all we have to deal with here is all that snow that is melting, man some intersections are more like lakes when the drains plug up.
We seem to have very similar weather here in the Denver area. Yah, it's supposed to be relatively warm here fro at least a few days. Must be due to global warming. :lol:
I'll never forget on my one and only trip to Hawaii, and the guide was telling us 'Yah it got really cold here once. It must have dropped dorn to around 60. We all just went home and shivered.' :D Now THAT'S my kinda cold :!:
Sorry guys, No bikini's.
Now if we could only get Jenny to do the bikini thing for us... :wink:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.