visual enema

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dreamer

visual enema

Post by dreamer »

simple but effective the person bound has to watch as the enema is raised high enough......
onestrangeguy

Re: visual enema

Post by onestrangeguy »

Indeed this is a really neat scenario and would create a great deal of apprehension in the unwitting victim.

I don't have a photo or drawing, so you have to use your imagination,, but there is a similar scenario that I have always liked.
I have tried to describe this in a step by step procedure so that you can better envision what I am describing.
The subject is bound in some way, perhaps on all fours, or perhaps bent over a trapeze type bar The most important aspect is that the subjects bottom is up and presented.
Both feet, and one hand need to be tied securely so that the victim cannot move from the spot.
This bondage should be uncomfortable for the victim, but not so severe that they can't endure it for some time.
The second hand (The left one for a right handed victim) is gloved, but otherwise left free.
An enema bag is hung out of reach, and well above the victim. The hose is appropriately routed into the victim.
The flow of water is stemmed by looping the hose through a small diameter ring (A key ring will do) and held in place with a hand Grenade type of pin. (A nail will do) When the pin is pulled, the hose will fall out of the ring releasing the kink and starting the flow.
A key that will facilitate the victims release has been frozen into a block of ice and is now placed within reach of their free hand in front of the victim. Preferably the ice should be placed at the extent of the victims reach.
A strong string is tied with one end to the pin which suppresses the enema, and the other around the victims free wrist.
Ideally the victim will need to hold their arm suspended in the air so not to pull the pin. This in itself will add to the torment as the arm will soon tire.
Up until this point the victim has been allowed to see what has been done so that they understand their predicament.
Clearly once the ice melts the victim can effect their own release at the expense of releasing the enema.
At this point the victim is blindfolded.
Unable to see the condition of the key frozen in the ice they are unsure of when to reach for the key. The longer they wait the longer they must endure the torment of their bondage. If they reach to soon thew will have to retain the enema until the ice melts sufficiently.
Of course, you can modify this to suit your needs. :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

this looks like it might suffer the same flaw as the water barrel suspension idea, where when the weight of the one thing fills the other thing it will go all the way up, rather than slowly bit by bit. unless that is the idea, did not leave much description.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Here is an idea for having a slow moving bag or release using a pulley and 2 ceiling attachment points.
Special Pulley diagram for controlled decent.
Special Pulley diagram for controlled decent.
The key represents the constant weight. I normally used a couple handcuff keys, key rings, and a small padlock. This weight must be sufficient to overcome friction and the minimum weight of the variable portion without hesitation. The variable weight may be any setup previously used with a pulley to hold a "key" out of reach, but must be heavier than the key weight. By supporting the key with a fixed line and a variable weight, the system may be able to attain equilibrium or equal forces with any weight on the variable side. Force vectoring and variable angles make the location of equilibrium exist between opposite extremes. In my original experiments, this was intended to move the key up and away, but had one tendency that made it even better: the key slowly moves closer as the variable weight lightens up. This meant that I never had to wait until the full weight was gone, but also had several minutes with the key close enough to touch but not close enough to grab. This could be adapted to slowly raise up an enema bag by slowly adding weight instead of losing it.

To get the weights properly understood, complete the intended setup with minimal weight on both sides. The key side must be hanging plumb from the hook with the other weight having no effect. If this does not occur, check the pulley friction or add more weight to the key side. Now verify the key weight is high enough to pull the other one all the way up every time. This is a good time to make sure that the key goes where it should. Any changes to the string, pulley, keys, or empty bucket requires all testing to start over. hook and pulley locations are especially critical. Once these are good, slowly add weight to the variable side. Make sure that the key side will hold plumb until the other side has a decent weight. I tried for 10-25% full, but the minimum is enough to guarantee that the key will go where you want every time. This is the minimum variable weight. Now slowly add weight until the key moves all the way up and away. This is the max-move weight. If this is 100%, the key will start moving as soon as the variable weight starts to lighten up. The further this is from the bucket capacity, the longer it will take before anything starts moving.

In my setup, the variable weight (water in a bucket) stays stationary away from the session and a larger container may be used to catch any drips. The pulley and hook may be located at any desired location. I put the hook above my hand and the pulley above a good level place for a larger bucket to catch the dripping water. The distance between the two determines the travel distance as long it is less than the available travel distance of the variable weight. My preferred distance was 10 feet. Both overhead mounting points must be able to handle dynamic loads well above the combined weigh of the rope and BOTH weights both vertically and horizontally. Start with an over-kill design and add an extra safety factor.

The rope and the pulley must be carefully selected. In my original setup, I used cotton string until it was frayed enough to snag on itself. At than point, another visual inspection showed it was still intact and strong, but it was fuzzy enough to cause problems. A braided nylon rope worked much better. The pulley is also important. Extra friction must be overcome with extra weight. When the friction is overcome, the key starts moving until the variable weight stops it. Additional friction requires the imbalance to build up more before allowing movement. Heavier weights and greater imbalances can reach a point where it acts like a normal pulley setup and you lose all benefit from the extra effort. When the pulley and rope is good, the key will move at the slightest weight change. I tested mine by holding the empty variable weight and feeling for any snags or hesitation through the full range of motion. The setup passed the test when the empty variable weight was held to the bottom of my hand by the weight of the keys even for quick upward hand movements..
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

what about attaching a "zipper" (clothes pins attached to a cord) as the enema bag raises the zipper pulls off one by one