Slinky (style 1)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mousart

Slinky (style 1)

Post by mousart »

Personally haven't tried this myself but it's simple enough to work. Should have a secondary release just in case.

Attach one end of the slinky to a fixed object, the other end goes to a pair of clamps. Put the keys or primary release within range of slinky with moderate stretching. Put on the clamps then lock your hands so you can't remove them.

Escape can be made more challenging by:
more restrictive ties
multiple slinkys attached to different points
moving the keys further away(have to stretch harder)
bobbi

Re: Slinky (style 1)

Post by bobbi »

like an actual slinky?

the one i had i do not really remember it exerting much force on itself to recoil. i sort of remember mine laying there like a limp noodle. that or i am a glutton for punishment lol.
onestrangeguy

Re: Slinky (style 1)

Post by onestrangeguy »

solostill wrote:like an actual slinky?

the one i had i do not really remember it exerting much force on itself to recoil. i sort of remember mine laying there like a limp noodle. that or i am a glutton for punishment lol.
You certainly remember right, but the older metal ones, like the one shown, while not heavy would weigh quite a bit if it were hanging from your nipples. When you stretched these things out they wiggled and vibrated some, and I imagine if attached as described wuld certainly cause some torment as I doubt you could hold still enough to keep the thing from oscilating the way they like to do.