Deep Voice

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
asdcd

Deep Voice

Post by asdcd »

How can you make your voice sound like a girl? If you are a guy
BondageGames

Re: Deep Voice

Post by BondageGames »

To my knowledge there is no way to do it without just faking it completely. You just have to make yourself have a higher voice, and sustain it whenever you talk, hoping nobody catches on assuming you slip up here and there.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Tight undies... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Deby

Post by Deby »

Hi jenny!
This is verrry dificult and hard to learn. Practice, practice, practice. Here U find some tips: http://www.tsvoice.com/
Good luck!
Sorry my poor english, i am hungarian.
Deby
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

in world of warcraft i use a voice changer. obviously much easier to cheat in warcraft.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Another method is to extract your Goa'uld symbiont (assuming you have one...). Those buggers always make your voice sound deep. :P

@Deby: your advice would be more for asdcd. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

solostill wrote:in world of warcraft i use a voice changer. obviously much easier to cheat in warcraft.
so youre one of the people who play a girl in game, as well as on Vent/Skype?

I'm kinda jealous >.< haha
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Practice is my recommendation, also your never going to get all the way. took me some time but I can now do cristy easily. If your on ALT or AFF I use the same screen name. You can hear me on my video
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

so i just spent like 30 minutes browsing that tsvoice site - some of those samples are really good i was like holy crap!
BondageGames wrote:so youre one of the people who play a girl in game, as well as on Vent/Skype? I'm kinda jealous >.< haha
tee hee. i just could not break the hearts of those mages and paladins for them to find out that purple night elf that has been toying with them all that time was a guy lol - when it came out that our guild leader was a guy everyone freaked out lol. i do have to talk differently so that the voice changer works properly, just in a slightly higher pitch to avoid low rumbling so that it nice and smooth.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

solostill wrote:so i just spent like 30 minutes browsing that tsvoice site - some of those samples are really good i was like holy crap!
BondageGames wrote:so youre one of the people who play a girl in game, as well as on Vent/Skype? I'm kinda jealous >.< haha
tee hee. i just could not break the hearts of those mages and paladins for them to find out that purple night elf that has been toying with them all that time was a guy lol - when it came out that our guild leader was a guy everyone freaked out lol. i do have to talk differently so that the voice changer works properly, just in a slightly higher pitch to avoid low rumbling so that it nice and smooth.
hahah I get too pissed at certain things in that game so I'd be kinda screwed because the way I tend to talk sometimes would blow my cover :?

Anyways back on topic, that website is pretty good, but I was too lazy to do a thorough look of it.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

pitch is easy to fuss... what i dont know about is how you go about changing the timbre of a voice like that.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

solostill wrote:pitch is easy to fuss... what i dont know about is how you go about changing the timbre of a voice like that.
Yah...
getting the voice to sound right can be a real challange.
But somehow, I get the feeling that you're trying to figure out what color to paint the house before you've figured out how to build that house...
There's the whole thought process that preceeds and makes that voice come out in the first place.
Totally different thing when you compare a male to a female... :lol:
trinaslave

Post by trinaslave »

This is all you need to study if you want to change your voice from a male to a female...

http://www.youtube.com/user/candiFLA
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

trinaslave wrote:This is all you need to study if you want to change your voice from a male to a female...

http://www.youtube.com/user/candiFLA
That guy er.... girl er.. even I'm confused here -- is insane!! Extremely funny though. :)
BoundSub

Post by BoundSub »

CristyCream wrote:If your on ALT or AFF I use the same screen name.
I am sorry for sounding ignorant, but what are ALT and AFF?