washing machine question

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bobbi

washing machine question

Post by bobbi »

so i have a certain outfit i want to wash. for obvious reasons i do not really want to take it to a dry cleaners... and its not like it says dry clean only anyway.

it is dear to me so i want to wash it very delicate. picture then question follows:

http://the.tiesthatbind.me/wp-content/u ... G_0504.JPG

which is more delicate? "delicate" or "handwash"? cause that will be the mode i want to use.

thanks in advance >_>
bound_jenny

Re: washing machine question

Post by bound_jenny »

If you look at the order of the wash modes, you'll see that it starts with the "Heavy Duty" and works its way down. So "Handwash" would be the gentlest. Unless it's implied that Hulk Hogan is doing the hand washing, then it's higher than the heavy duty setting... :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

why not handwash it "by hand" and forget the machine and its programme.

I wash anything delicate (cotton blouse, panties, stockings), by hand. Use a small quantity of lquid soap and if the water is ok for your bare hands to be in for the time it takes to wash, it's not too hot for the clothes. Rinse in similar temp water a couple of times and drip-dry, iron etc at the appropriate temperature. Simple :)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

hmm. i did not really notice the order since i was unsure how you could have something more delicate than delicate. though i have no idea what the machine does differently for each setting its still a thing that goes slosh slosh slosh lol.

i do not hand wash it because of a high degree of lazy and nobody here to make me, hahah.
lj

Post by lj »

solostill wrote: i do not hand wash it because of a high degree of lazy and nobody here to make me, hahah.
go on, do your bit to save the planet, it'll take you all of five minutes and the delicate stuff will stay delicate...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

solostill wrote:so i have a certain outfit i want to wash. for obvious reasons i do not really want to take it to a dry cleaners... and its not like it says dry clean only anyway.

it is dear to me so i want to wash it very delicate. picture then question follows:

which is more delicate? "delicate" or "handwash"? cause that will be the mode i want to use.
:lol: I would say you're a typical guy like me. This is a question that only a woman would know the answer to. :wink:

It reminds me of the time I tried to use a sweing machine. Every time I threaded the needle ithe machine would pull the thread out of the needle before it made the first stitch. I suffered over this for a month. Finally asked a woman what the problem was.

To give you some background it turned out that I was using a needle threader, a small wire loop that is easy to push through the needle which pulls the thread through the tiny hole in the needle. I would stick it in from the front, catch the thread in the back, and pull ithe thread through the needle from back to front. When you do this without the threader it is natural to push the thread through from the front to the back.

It turns out that sewing machines only work if the thread is pulled through the needle from front to back. Who would have even guessed such a thing :?:

These sorts of things just prove that women are really good for something. :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

onestrangeguy wrote:These sorts of things just prove that women are really good for something. :wink:
Beware the gathering black clouds and rumbles of thunder. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Jenny.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

bound_jenny wrote:Beware the gathering black clouds and rumbles of thunder. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
this is now a rampage thread. :D

besides i know how to work a sewing machine. i sew'd velcro to a jacket's shoulders once for changable patches and then i also made a fleece sleep sack.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Oh,
Hi, Jenny,
I thought maybe you were sleeping. :hi:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

finally a question about washer settings on a sb-forum.

goes to show you us pervs are just people after all.

ummmmh, maybe not, is this about getting nasty cum stains out of the outfit in your avatar ?
:?: :?: :?: :P :P :P
[
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

ponylady wrote:ummmmh, maybe not, is this about getting nasty cum stains out of the outfit in your avatar ?
:?: :?: :?: :P :P :P
This reminds me of a 'Charlie Brown' cartoon that i saw many years ago, it read:

"Doing a good job around this place is like wetting your pants in a dark suit...
It gives you a warm feeling, but nobody notices."
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I wash "delicates" in a mesh laundry bag. They can be found at dollar stores or probably most anywhere that sells detergents and such. They come in different sizes, and have a zipper to close them. Just put the item(s) in, and toss them in with the regular load. Then I usually hang dry them.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

onestrangeguy wrote:Oh,
Hi, Jenny,
I thought maybe you were sleeping. :hi:
Evil never sleeps. :twisted:

Jenny.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

onestrangeguy wrote:"Doing a good job around this place is like wetting your pants in a dark suit...
It gives you a warm feeling, but nobody notices."
That's so awesome... :gag:
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

ponylady wrote:is this about getting nasty cum stains out of the outfit in your avatar?
no.

i am sure you are familiar with cb6000. and i appreciate the responses that were usable. i had no idea or noticed any sort of ordering to the things on the dial. all i did was buy the machine figure out how to make it turn on for normal mode and walk away.