new gag

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
SirWet

new gag

Post by SirWet »

ok all i wana make a new gag sumthing that if i bite down i will get a nasty taste at first i was thinking waterbaloon with sumthing in it but then all the problems came up so iam turning to use for help on this 1 :)
Bite_Me

Re: new gag

Post by Bite_Me »

I think you'll have to experiment but I think a rubber-coated foam ball with small holes punched into it would work, the foam would soak up the liquid and the ball would be heavier and firmer than a lightweight foam ball.

http://www.meadowgiftsandtoys.com/pinky ... 1850-p.asp
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Not exactly a gag in the traditional sense.
Take a pingPong ball and drill a small hole in the top and bottom of the ball.
Submerse the ball in whatever liquid you choose (Urine was the original idea).
Depending on the size of the holes (They should be small) It may take a little time, and perhaps some sncouragement, but the ball should eventually fill with the liquid.
Placing your finger over the top hole will prevent the liquid frol leaking out of the ball when you lift it out of the liquid and wash / dry it off.
Place the ball into the mouth of the victom so that they can use their tngue to seal the bottom hole.
Tie something over the mouth, or use something like duct tape to keep the mouth closed.
All the victom has to do is keep their tongue over the bottom hole. It sounds eays. Over time it isn't! Believe me, I've tried it. Eventually you fail. :twisted:
If you want to ensure failure, drill several holes. A tongue can only cover one, so three would do nicely. (One on top to let air out when you fill it). Freeze the liquid. As it melts the liquid will leak out. :wink:
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

sorry OSG, but that last comment about the freezing might not work, as liquids expand when frozen, also, i dont think its a good idea, seeing as most people would end up with brainfreeze :lol:
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Kronopticon wrote:sorry OSG, but that last comment about the freezing might not work, as liquids expand when frozen, also, i dont think its a good idea, seeing as most people would end up with brainfreeze :lol:
Actually, the freezing part does work, especially if the ball is not totally full.
There is some insulating properties of the ball itself, and while I admit it's not much, it is enough to prevent serious problems.
SirWet

Post by SirWet »

thanks for all your help going 2 try the pin pong ball idea thanks again
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Kronopticon wrote:sorry OSG, but that last comment about the freezing might not work, as liquids expand when frozen, also, i dont think its a good idea, seeing as most people would end up with brainfreeze :lol:
as far AIK that only applies to waterbased liquids, as water is the only liquid that has a higher density @ 4° celsius than @ the
freezing point.
mercury297

Post by mercury297 »

I can't find an example anywhere, but somewhere I found a type of waterfight device that was effectively a small ball, just smaller than a tennis ball, that you can run under the tap to absorb water in, and then when thrown or depressed it deflates all its water. This might work well if you can find such a thing
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

i was thinking that, but my science isnt exactly up to scratch, sorry :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."