forced penetration

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
boundandplugged

forced penetration

Post by boundandplugged »

So I am trying to come up with an idea where you are getting penetrated and here is what I have come up with.

1. you are on your hands and knees with a spreader bar around ankles attached to a dildo on a stick with the dildo in which ever hole you prefer.
2. Attach clover clamps to nipples etc. and to the spreader bar (this prevents you from being able to slide the dildo out.
3. Hands are handcuffed around a non movable object ex. bed post
4. neck is in a posture collar (or immobilize your head some other way ex. head harness tied back)
5. The key is across the room at the end of a 100 foot long string

In order to retrieve the key you must rock forward, bite the string with your teeth, rock back, drop the string, rock forward and repeat.

One dilemma, I am not sure how you avoid using your fingers

Any ideas on how to improve would be much appreciated!
Kronopticon

Re: forced penetration

Post by Kronopticon »

thats all fine and dandy, but the string could get tangled on things, and there are many alternatives such as using the dildo, spreader bar and handcuffs on a wheelie chair, and you are forced to nudge your way to the key, assuming you have quite a long room or corridor, and you know you can restrict your movement enough to make the experience worthwhile. although i've been working on an idea to force you to do something a certain number of times before it deactivates an electromagnet dropping the key, i'm thinking a kind of blowjob mechanism with springs that you need to press down with your mouth to make a counter go up to something like 100, when it will drop.
SirWet

Post by SirWet »

what about a second rope from your wrists to another bed post preventing movment ?
boundandplugged

Kronopticon- I dont see there being a real risk of the key or string getting stuck on anything......provided you have a clean floor with nothing in the way.

SirWet- I think the problem is with the fingers being able to move and slowly pull the string back. You may be able to do something with your arms out in front and the string going behind you. Then in order to put the key in your hand to unlock the cuffs you would have to bear down and pull the clover clamps off.
Melanie_Star

Post by Melanie_Star »

What if you set up your scenario in front of a window with either a timer attached to the blinds or dawn approaching? That way, if you decide to chicken out of the penetration and slowly reel the key in with your fingers, you put yourself at major risk of being discovered? I'm basing this on an assumption that with a long enough string, using your fingers would take a whole lot longer than reaching and grabbing. It would also motivate you to reach and grab faster, thus getting penetrated faster and possibly being obstructed in the midst of your efforts by an orgasm (if you're a girl, that is.)

Another thing I thought of to make this better is attaching the handcuffs to the nipple clamps as well, thus limiting the range of motion of your hands.
SirWet

Post by SirWet »

Melanie_Star wrote:What if you set up your scenario in front of a window with either a timer attached to the blinds or dawn approaching? That way, if you decide to chicken out of the penetration and slowly reel the key in with your fingers, you put yourself at major risk of being discovered? I'm basing this on an assumption that with a long enough string, using your fingers would take a whole lot longer than reaching and grabbing. It would also motivate you to reach and grab faster, thus getting penetrated faster and possibly being obstructed in the midst of your efforts by an orgasm (if you're a girl, that is.)

Another thing I thought of to make this better is attaching the handcuffs to the nipple clamps as well, thus limiting the range of motion of your hands.

well my flat mate is bording a plane as we speak so i think i will try seting sumthing up and see how it go's after all cant have an empty house for a week and not be bound and fucked now can i :twisted: :whip: :gag:
Melanie_Star

Post by Melanie_Star »

Good luck! Hope you have fun. I was thinking about trying this myself. :whip:

One thing, though: As I thought about it more, I realized that with your hands attached to the nipple clamps by a string or rope, you'd still be able to just reach and grab with your arms. Silly me, that's what I get for trying to work out a scenario late at night! Anyway, you'd have to have the handcuff chain probably attached to the other spreader bar by ANOTHER spreader bar or pipe or something preventing you from doing this and forcing you to use only your fingers if you DO decide to chicken out. :gag:
SirWet

Post by SirWet »

the senario worked grate i solved the hand problem by tapeing 1 had in 2 a fist and the other in 2 a fist but onlu left my thumb and 1 finger free so i could use the key when i got it and for an add-on i stil froze the key in ice so even when i got it 2 me i still had 2 wait bound :gag: it took me about an houre 2 get the key 2 me as i picked a dildo that was very large so it took me a while before i could do full strides :oops: :oops:
boundandplugged

Thats great! I still have not had the chance to give it a ride yet but I do intend on doing so soon. Thanks for yalls help
miker1112

Post by miker1112 »

Is it possible for anyone to illustrate this scenario? Could be good enough to make it to the main page!
boundandplugged

I really wish that I could draw it, I have no idea how.
bigtex

Post by bigtex »

Wow.. this is an awesome idea. I have been looking for something just like this... Im going to give it a shot.... I was thinking about adding something different to it though for added frustration....

I think it might be fun if you made a "hurdle" near you... You would place your rope over the "hurdle" and attach a small weight to the end of the rope with the key... It would be easy to pull towards you, but once you are close and almost free, you have to pull the weight and key up over the hurdle. If you dont do it right... the key falls back down to the ground and you have to keep trying...

Im going to give it a whirl and see what happens...

One other fun idead is just adding a blindfold and not knowing how close you are to escape...

Thanks for the awesome post.. Cant wait to try it!