body suit

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bobbi

body suit

Post by bobbi »

i ordered one of these this week custom fit from bodyweavers. what does boundanna community think?

i wanted to experience 100% coverage and i figured this was safer than a vacuums bed. it will be a while before it gets here i am sure but pictures will come i am sure ^_^
onestrangeguy

Re: body suit

Post by onestrangeguy »

I have often thought that such a suit would be neat. but have never experienced one.
The closest thing that I have experienced (As a head covering) is a halloween 'Grim reaper' hood. this had a see-through black material that covered the face. I found that with the black material it obscured the view a surprising amount so that even in low light, as may be encountered at a party or even outside in the evening, one could hardly see anything at all.
Another caution is that if you intend to wear this outdoors some cities have laws or rules against 'Masks' and a fully covered head would fall into that category, so either check your local laws, or avoid your local law enforcement personell. (Note I'm trying not to refer to Texas here) :lol:
The suit looks neat, and I envy you for haveing (Or going to be having) one.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

i'd love to try one of these, but i'd probably not use it enough to justify its function or cost.... :(
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Looks like fun. I hope you enjoy it.

I have tried a spandex hood that has no mouth or nose holes. The source claimed that one could breath through it. It does not allow me enough air and cannot be worn as intended for very long. When only used to cover the eyes, it is an awesome blindfold.

Please be mindful of the potential breathing restriction and be careful. We want you healthy enough to report back with how much fun you are having with it. Thank you.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Riddle wrote:Please be mindful of the potential breathing restriction and be careful. We want you healthy enough to report back with how much fun you are having with it. Thank you.
awl lol, thanks. this company makes the ones people wear out in public sometimes, so i do not expect much problems in that regard. it is a valid concern though so i will be sure i spend time thinking about how i feel in terms of breathing.

i expect another week or two before it gets here, by what they told me, i gave them custom measurements so its really my suit :D :D :D :D
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

mine came today :D :D :D cant wait to get it on under my other stuffs :D

http://the.tiesthatbind.me/wp-content/u ... G_0435.jpg
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

I would think a body suit would take away from the feeling of w/e you're wearing, which in my case is normally a maid's uniform. The feeling of the clothes against my skin is part of the excitement for me, which is why I always think twice about wearing a corset (but allllways end up putting it on and tighter than the time before :twisted: ).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BondageGames wrote:I would think a body suit would take away from the feeling of w/e you're wearing, which in my case is normally a maid's uniform. The feeling of the clothes against my skin is part of the excitement for me, which is why I always think twice about wearing a corset .
A corset is a part of the clothes you're wearing! It's an experience in itself.
BondageGames wrote:(but allllways end up putting it on and tighter than the time before :twisted: )
Good girl! :D

Jenny.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

bound_jenny wrote:
BondageGames wrote:(but allllways end up putting it on and tighter than the time before :twisted: )
Good girl! :D

Jenny.
I'm learning from the best of them :wink:
Bite_Me

Post by Bite_Me »

And the great thing is, if you ever get caught you can pretend you're a ninja. :gag:
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Bite_Me wrote:And the great thing is, if you ever get caught you can pretend you're a ninja. :gag:
Lmao what a great response...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

haiiiiiii-yahhhhhhhhh!