Scenario ideas needed :)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Mooshy

Scenario ideas needed :)

Post by Mooshy »

Basically i dont want to have keep on doing the same scenario over and over again to get gratification. I need some more ideas to play around with. I've only got basic things unfortunately. 5 padlocks (one being a combination lock), thin rope (more string like, but fairly strong). A dress and underwear for some CD'ing action. I love the idea of humiliation and can also take abit of pain aswell. I know theres not alot to play around with there, but has anyone got any ideas as to how i can spice things up?
ydal

Re: Scenario ideas needed :)

Post by ydal »

Well if you are ok with humiliation you could do the long walk. You could try something like making a diaper and locking it on and having to hide it from others at home or in public.
Have fun and be safe :)
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

sometimes you dont even need anything for humiliation, what i recommend is that you go to a fashion store, and try on a dress, come out of the cubicle and ask the attendant whether she/he thinks it suits you or not. for bondage though, you can always tie yourself up a bit in the cubicle, and wait to be found :P
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
ydal

Post by ydal »

Ok so they should go to a store try on a dress tie themselves up and ask someone what they think? :twisted: :twisted: lol