A Week To Myself, Part One

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Louis M

A Week To Myself, Part One

Post by Louis M »

My parents will be away all next week so I have planned a whole weeks worth of self bondage sessions!!! I thought I would start with a bang and have an action packed Monday.

What I plan to do is incorporate four different scenarios in different locations around my house. To move from scenario to scenario I must collect keys which unlock other keys and also other materials needed for each scenario. My morning would start as normal (eg make bed, clean teeth). Once jobs are done I can begin. I will paint toe nails, finger nails, do my eye lashes, blush and hair. Once done scenario one can begin :D .

Key One
Scenario - Under Neath House – Wear: Striped undies, dressing gown. High heel shoes.
Nipple toucher. Ice release to get out plus rerelease key. When escaped put rice on feet

Lock One / Key Two
Letter Box (Out, then back in side) – Put key down pants
Back to kitchen table – tie ankles together and add rice to knees, gag with ball gag – kneel - 5×20 butt spanks
When done add ice block to ass. Take off cloths. Put on Stockings, bra and dress. NO panties

Lock Two / Key Three / Panties
Weather Box (Out, then back in side). Put on panties outside plus two pegs on balls.

Lock Three / Key Four

Scenario
Lounge room couch, Spread eagle. Ice/key release

Lock Four / Key Five
Dads Study – change of clothes for window scene [Stockings, bra and short dress]

Lock Five / Key Six
Scenario – Lounge Room Window – spread and exposed to road. Add Ice down pants. Stand on tippy toes with thumb tacks under.

Lock Six / Key Seven

Wood Shed – add clothespins to balls

Lock Seven.

Bedroom Door, undo door, take off all cloths except panties. Tie a crouch rope
Go to kitchen with laptop hooked up to TV. Spread eagle in front of and ....
Release and undress

I am still not fully sure on exact scenarios. I think ill need to take another look around BoundAnna!!!!

Anyhow what do you think???? Improvements??
Kronopticon

Re: A Week To Myself, Part One

Post by Kronopticon »

hmmm, i think you arent suffering enough for my liking... add a gag, and rice in your shoes and i think you might be set.
cant wait to hear what you're gonna do for tuesday :twisted: