Simple but entertaining!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tiedupsince84

Simple but entertaining!

Post by tiedupsince84 »

Hi

this scenario is simple and easy to set up. I apologise if something similar has already been posted!

Here goes...

Get three fairly lengthy elastic bands (quite strong ones). Tie one end of each to 3 separate strings tied to an anchor point somewhere there's plenty of room e.g a radiator or towel rail on a wall. They can be different anchor points if u like but must lead to the same point (where u will be!)

Take one of your elastic bands and tie a small string to the other end.
This should then be secured around a plug or set of beads :)

Take two clothespins open the jaws and place the remaining elastic bands inside so they are now stuck on the band (as u would a zipper).

All that remains to be done is to tie yourself up tight (I use a hogtie) using whatever u have to hand. Before locking your bondage, insert the ug / beads and place the clothespins on your nipples. Throw the keys behind away from the anchor points and ... Click...

The aim is to shuffle and squirm in order to moveback and get the keys. However in doing so the beads and clamps will be pulled taught causing discomfort :)

To make this even more entertaining measure the stretched strings so u have to pull the clamps off and the beads out in order to reach the keys!! :)

If u like pain another variation I like is to place 2 more clothespins over the originals sideways to create a tighter grip :-D these hurt but hurt even more to pull off!!

Let me know what u think!!
ydal

Re: Simple but entertaining!

Post by ydal »

This seems like a good idea but is a little confusing could you draw and post a picture?

Have fun and be safe.